"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

2018 MNSSHP Merchandise

Run ‘Amuck, Amuck, Amuck’ with New Merchandise for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2018
gu3689782822.jpg

gu3689782824.jpg

gu3689782826.jpg

Does anyone know if both of the areas circled in the picture above will be closed for dessert parties or only the pink one? We like to stand in the area circled in orange so if it will be closed, will make a Plan B.

The other garden (Plaza Garden West) should normally be open for anyone, unless being used for a private function of some sort (which is rare but there have been isolated reports in the past). A small portion of that garden is currently being used for viewing related to the paid, Trial Extra FP/CL program, but 1) I don’t believe viewing was offered for MNSSHP nights and 2) the viewing portion of that trial program ends 9/15.

But let’s not talk any more about the Plaza Garden West - that’s my secret spot!

:-)

I have a question in regards to the Touring Plans list of the least crowded party dates. Does WDW not have the same guest limit for each party? If they do have the same limit of tickets sold for each party night, then wouldn’t all sold out parties be equally crowded?

I wondered the same thing. But I think what is going on is that just because a particular party has sold out in the past does not mean it will sell out every year. The history is checkered. So all sold out parties would be equally crowded, but the predictions are based on how likely the party is to sell out THIS year.

I know the pins and magic band are probably likely to sell out before I get there on 10/31 but does anyone know if the event shirts and ears are usually still around?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter