"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alrighty my friends it's pizza & movie night at my house! Have a great weekend and Happy Friday!

Oh wow I would have loved the SW one! I am super excited about seeing the characters in their costumes and how the place will be decorated :) I will be sure to post here after my reservation...I will be there the first night so maybe people will be interested in how it goes!

I was second guessing my plans for my upcoming trip. Halloween Dine at H&V, 2 Halloween parties, and now Club Villain. I thought maybe it was overkill. But now that I see that I am not alone in this insanity, it makes me feel better...I am in good company lol

Match that, plus HalloWishes Dessert Party.

Thanks everyone, that helps a lot towards trying to decide whether to do two parties. As for Club Villian, we would have liked to have done it but I couldn't work it into our park plans. We discussed it and decided for the price it wasn't for us.

I'm thinking we are leaning towards the two parties over the SW dessert party. I've been a little worried about the Hallowishes fireworks and us being at the dessert party. I know the view is not dead on and it's my favorite Disney fireworks show. 2 parties would give us plenty of time to do everything we want without the stress. Really considering it. Thanks for all the opinions, it's kind of what I was thinking!

Due to my daughters marching band schedule, we are now arriving later on our arrival day than we had planned. Given that this will now cut in to our MK time, the logical thing to do was to buy party tickets, right?! Sooooo....

WE'RE GOING TO MNSSHP ON OCTOBER 14TH!!!!!!!

Due to my daughters marching band schedule, we are now arriving later on our arrival day than we had planned. Given that this will now cut in to our MK time, the logical thing to do was to buy party tickets, right?! Sooooo....

Yay!! I can't wait to hear what your costumes will be!!

Glad ur able to go this year too! What's ur costumes gonna be?

Yay!! I can't wait to hear what your costumes will be!!

Glad ur able to go this year too! What's ur costumes gonna be?

No idea if we're doing costumes since we just decided to buy tickets. I usually start planning them in January, so we may go low key this year. Our priority meets will be Jack and Sally (as long as they come out early) and Jafar, so we may do simple Aladdin themed shirts or Halloween themed shirts. My daughter has a great Minnie dress, though, so I may try to pull something together. I've got a little bit of time. Lol

Last edited:

Sweet! Glad you guys are going to a party. Excellent costume ideas. ::MinnieMo

@monique5 a couple of things regarding the OP...

According to the Disney website, which I have trouble trusting, but still, they have the parades at 8:15 and 11:15, with fireworks at 10:15. Those times seem really odd to me, but I triple checked them. Also, with the one day memory maker an every day thing now, there may no longer be one offered for parties.

Just wanted to toss out my experience last year, if the second parade is starting late again this year. I went to a few parties and the first time we watched the second parade. We always watch from Frontierland, but lately we've had to stake out front row spots 30+ minutes in advance even for the second parade. Now with the later start time it makes it really difficult to take advantage of the last hour of the party, which is usually the emptiest. By the time the parade is over, there just isn't much party left. Add that to the late start time of the parade and we found it to be a better strat to watch the first parade. If we have to wait and camp for our spots for the second parade, might as well wait for the first instead so we can run around in the final, emptier hour of the party instead of watching the second parade.

@smitch425 thanks for info regarding MNSSHP parade & fireworks. We have to stay current.

I've seen that & checked back a couple of times & those times are still there. However, under the HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package, where it gives guest the times to meet & parade & fireworks times, it's what's listed in Post #1 & the map you posted. Also, the sources I usually use, haven't posted anything. So I was going to leave as is in Post #1, until announced/posted by another source. Hopefully, more info will be released & others (reliable sources) will start posting about MNSSHP as we approach the 30D mark of the 1st party. MM - I haven't seen anything regarding that either for 1D purchase. Unfortunately, Disney has been late with everything this year, at least it feels that way, but definitely sporadic with so many offerings this year.

This is a great thread. I just booked my 1st MNSSHP today for Sept 20 and this is also my 1st solo trip. I'm super excited.

I'm trying to come up with costume ideas that won't be too difficult to pack.

I'll be there solo (first solo trip) on the 20th too! We should find a time to say hello! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter