"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@FoxC63 - see you @ Club Villain, 10/28 @ 5:15pm. Just modified our reservation. :maleficen

You made my day OP! :goodvibes Sooo excited you & your family will be there! What a great time to meet & take photos together! I hope others will join us! :grouphug:

Park Hopping has been on my mind especially for Epcot we have so much fun there with Agent P and love meandering through World Showcase. I only purchased 5 day base tickets but since you suggested it, we’ll give it a go!

Date Park ADR’s EVENTS
10/27 MK LTT@3:30 MSSHP
10/28 HS CVillain@5:15Fantasmic!@7:30 (cutting it close) 2 EMH Evening
10/29 MK QS & Wishes Dessert
10/30 EP ARBH@8a IllumiNations
*10/31EP ARBH@8a Park Hop
10/31 MK BOG@4 MNSSHP

*As stated we’ve never PH before, should I be concerned doing it on10/31 with a 4pm ADR @ BOG?
The only other day I could PH is 10/27, but personally I’d like to scope out MK.

Love Akershus but I have TWO ADR’s there and would like to switch one out for The Garden Grill but it wasn’t avail.

This is a great thread. I just booked my 1st MNSSHP today for Sept 20 and this is also my 1st solo trip. I'm super excited.

I'm trying to come up with costume ideas that won't be too difficult to pack.

Disneybound is also pretty cool and I sure you already have most items. Just google "disneybound evil queen" or any disney character and checkout "images" which will open so many options to choose from.

Oh wow I would have loved the SW one! I am super excited about seeing the characters in their costumes and how the place will be decorated :) I will be sure to post here after my reservation...I will be there the first night so maybe people will be interested in how it goes!

I was second guessing my plans for my upcoming trip. Halloween Dine at H&V, 2 Halloween parties, and now Club Villain. I thought maybe it was overkill. But now that I see that I am not alone in this insanity, it makes me feel better...I am in good company lol

So wow, looks like you've joined our bewitching Halloween diehards, just to fill you in:
Queen of Halloween & Head Empress: monique5
Official Mascot: Wicked Witch of the West aka FeralCatRogue
Motto: "There's always room for one more!"

Watcha brewing on your trip? :stir: Show us your Halloween spirit and don't leave out the deadtalespirate:

popcorn::

Last edited:
You made my day OP! :goodvibes Sooo excited you & your family will be there! What a great time to meet & take photos together! I hope others will join us! :grouphug:

Park Hopping has been on my mind especially for Epcot we have so much fun there with Agent P and love meandering through World Showcase. I only purchased 5 day base tickets but since you suggested it, we’ll give it a go!

Date Park ADR’s EVENTS
10/31 MK BOG@4 MNSSHP

*As stated we’ve never PH before, should I be concerned doing it on10/31 with a 4pm ADR @ BOG?
The only other day I could PH is 10/27, but personally I’d like to scope out MK.

Love Akershus but I have TWO ADR’s there and would like to switch one out for The Garden Grill but it wasn’t avail.

Adding PH is cheap considering it's for everyday of your ticket & you could go to every park, every day. So no brained for us in order to do CV, & will probably use it 2 or 3 more times. Cancelled dinner reservations for Friday, HDDMR, didn't make since to keep it, but DD really enjoys it. Doing 2 parties makes it hard, but not changing that. Ha! Could do it on Saturday, but want to enjoy AK @ night. EP 10/26 & 10/28 for F&W.

10/26: EP, Chefs de France & GG
10/27: HS, H&V, Minnie's Halloween Dinner w/F!
1028: EP, Akershus; HS, CV
10/29: AK, TH & RC
10/30: 'Ohana, BoG, MNSSHP
10/31: 1900PF (B), CRT, MNSSHP
11/1: MK, CP & Tony's

Last edited:

Date Park ADR’s EVENTS
10/31 MK BOG@4 MNSSHP

Keep checking on GG ADR. :tinker:

Disneybound is also pretty cool and I sure you already have most items. Just google "disneybound evil queen" or any disney character and checkout "images" which will open so many options to choose from.

I think I've decided on Disneybounding as adult Ellie from Up, one of my favorite movies.

Brilliant idea katmu! Now is this going to be your Halloween costume or do you plan on wearing disneybound attire during your trip?
I have a few disneybound themes to wear while at the parks, I prefer to pack on the lighter side:
Travel clothes: sweater, top & pants, Black skirt, 3 tops, 2 pairs of shoes & costume.
Not much into wearing flip flops, sneakers, shorts or crops.
I'm still trying to decide what to wear @ Club Villain either a cocktail dress or beaded jumpsuit something kinda fancy for sure.

I'm at a serious struggle on whether to attend MNSSHP!!! DD will be 4 and on one hand I think celebrating Halloween the first week of September (9/8 party) is way too much and not sure I want to deal with telling her we have to wait 7 weeks for the "real" Halloween as that's an eternity for a 4yr old.
On the other hand, this will probably be the only chance we will be able to attend for years to come as we won't pull her out of school once she starts kindergarten next year. (Just our family's rules!)
Will I be sorry that we didn't take advantage of a party night? I see parties begin earlier in the year than ever so they must be spectacular right?
Help me think this through! Mahalo!

I'm at a serious struggle on whether to attend MNSSHP!!! DD will be 4 and on one hand I think celebrating Halloween the first week of September (9/8 party) is way too much and not sure I want to deal with telling her we have to wait 7 weeks for the "real" Halloween as that's an eternity for a 4yr old.
On the other hand, this will probably be the only chance we will be able to attend for years to come as we won't pull her out of school once she starts kindergarten next year. (Just our family's rules!)
Will I be sorry that we didn't take advantage of a party night? I see parties begin earlier in the year than ever so they must be spectacular right?
Help me think this through! Mahalo!

From what I've seen most kids that age crash pretty early during the Halloween party as they're not inclined to be up that late, I'm not sure where you are with that. What do you want to get out of it? If you were to take her, what do you plan on doing with your time?

From what I've seen most kids that age crash pretty early during the Halloween party as they're not inclined to be up that late, I'm not sure where you are with that. What do you want to get out of it? If you were to take her, what do you plan on doing with your time?

We live in Hawaii which makes the time difference pretty significant when we travel so I'm not too concerned with the late night as 11pm EST is 5pm HST and we have the tendency to wake up later in the morning. We have 7 days at WDW and think we should be covering most attractions during that time. I'm thinking the party will more just be a "something special" and fun?!? Seeing the characters, special parade and fireworks?!? I think she would LOVE trick-or-treating there too! Granted we can watch the fireworks from the CR lounge, but from what I've read it's pretty spectacular and we'll want to be closer.
I'm not really sure what to expect beyond the descriptions I've read online. I definitely appreciate your feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter