"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may not have decided on which day I'm going this year but I know my costume - I'm going to be Ursula. I've got the ears already and have already made her shell necklace.

My daughter wants me to pull out the makeup and spike my hair too but I'm not sure if I want to go that far due to the heat. LOL

That's why we always go during the last week of Oct/Nov! Honestly during this time we've never been too hot to be decked out!

Hehehehe (my devilish laugh - cuz I'm up to no good!)

Cha-yah, I got it, I'm good and ready to PARTAY!:woohoo:

I am officially at the 50 Day mark!! I am off in the summers so I think that has helped to pass some of the time, and I think the rest of this month and then August will go fast! Yay!!

All I really have left to do is purchase our costumes and Memory Maker and a few outfits for me and my daughter! I can't wait to pack lol

I really hope the dress fits! If not:crazy2: I'll most likely wear what I already have:o Since I'm such a light packer, I'll stow DH & DS suits, shirts & ties! :stir:

They won't know what hit them until we've arrived!:drive:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter