Official 2014 MNSSHP Guest List (and discussion) Thread

i just ordeded my tix for thur oct 16 dont know if i will dress up.... going solo to the party

Yes! Glad to see this thread again, and glad to be back going to MNSSHP again this year!

Here are our current plans, subject to change--

October 5th-- 4 adults (me, DW, MIL, FIL)
October 9th-- 2 adults (me, DW)

As far as costumes go, DW and I are cosplayers so the chance to take pictures in the MK with our costumes is the main attraction! We're used to costuming and being hot but we put up with it for the pictures. :-) Our costumes will be either Ralph/Vanellope, Alice/Hatter, or Anna/Kristoff. The good news is that our costumes are already done and ready to go since we've worn them already to conventions this year. I'm on mobile now but I'll post pictures later when I get to my desktop.

MIL and FIL costumes are undecided at the moment.

OK, figured out pictures on mobile :-) All these are from conventions this year. There will be modifications made for the heat (i.e. DW will go without the cloak for her Anna costume)

Ralph and Vanellope
image-1.jpg

Alice and Hatter
image.jpg

Anna and Kristoff
image-2.jpg

awesome outfits, I went in a cloak last year with scarf and gloves and it wasn't too bad, was like 86 degrees at midnight too.

We've finally decided to go as Snow White, the seven dwarves, and the Evil Queen. Our party will be an infant, a toddler, and seven adults.

Help!! We get there too late to do the party on Sept 23rd. Do you think the party on the 26th (a Friday) will be super packed? We really want to see characters, parade, fireworks, and do attractions. Probably won't stand in lone for M&G. Will it be too crowded since it's a Friday? We were hoping for lower lines

I've been agonizing if I should do park hoppers or MNSSHP. I want both....but may have to sell a kids nye first ;-) haha!

DH and myself will be there on Sept 21st. Not sure of costumes yet (knowing my DH.....it will probably be just a Halloween shirt) ADR for LTT at 4:20 but hoping for BOG!

Help!! We get there too late to do the party on Sept 23rd. Do you think the party on the 26th (a Friday) will be super packed? We really want to see characters, parade, fireworks, and do attractions. Probably won't stand in lone for M&G. Will it be too crowded since it's a Friday? We were hoping for lower lines

I've been agonizing if I should do park hoppers or MNSSHP. I want both....but may have to sell a kids nye first ;-) haha!

I've been wondering the same thing as the best day for us to go also falls on a Friday. You are going early though (i.e. a month before Halloween) so would think it should be ok. When I asked our TA about it, she said that for any day, they have a limited number of tickets.
I have not been before so can not comment from experience, but I'd say, if that is the only night that works for you, then go. The party is supposed to be tons of fun

Hello all! DH and I just threw together a last minute trip, and we'll be there for the first party on 9/1. This is the first MNSSHP we'll have gone to! I'm not sure what to expect. Will all the Halloween decorations be up for the first party even though its September?

Hi everyone! We're planning on attending 9/23 -3 (2A, 1C), DH - Mr Incredible, myself -undecided, DD - pirate girl

Very excited!!!!!!!

Thanks for doing this! Here's our info:

October 21
3 adults
me and dxh= wilderness explorers; dd = kora
lunch at LTT @1:45

Hello all! DH and I just threw together a last minute trip, and we'll be there for the first party on 9/1. This is the first MNSSHP we'll have gone to! I'm not sure what to expect. Will all the Halloween decorations be up for the first party even though its September?

our first one too, but decorations should be the same as the later parties

We are going October 31 ! Myself , hubby and dd 8. No costumes yet Coming from Ontario Canada. So excited!

We are so excited to be attending our first MNSSHP - I just ordered our tickets today :) Here's our info....

date attending: September 28th
total number of people in your party : 4
# of Adults and # of children: 2A/2C
costumes for each party member: undecided
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): LTT 5:15

Making it 2 years in a row!

date attending: October 21
total number of people in your party : 2
# of Adults and # of children: 2A
costumes for each party member:
Myself :Minnie Mouse
My DD: Daisy Duck

Date attending - September 9
total number of people in your party - 2
# of Adults -2 adults
costumes for each party member - myself: Boo or Mike W. from Monsters inc/ Husband: Sully from Monsters Inc.
ADR place and time: no reservations this day!

This is going to be our first party and we are so excited! our last trip we left before they began so we are so happy we are there late enough to enjoy one this time around!

We originally planned for October 2 but extended our trip so now we are most likely gonna be doing October 5th... Which do you think would be less crowded? Trying to work out these last little kinks!:rotfl2:

Count us in for Sept 1! 2A, 2CH (7 & 11). Costumes not sure yet - The kids may be Belle & Zarina. This will be the tail end of a 2 week trip so Mom & Grandma may look like Zombies without costumes! :rotfl2:

I've been wondering the same thing as the best day for us to go also falls on a Friday. You are going early though (i.e. a month before Halloween) so would think it should be ok. When I asked our TA about it, she said that for any day, they have a limited number of tickets. I have not been before so can not comment from experience, but I'd say, if that is the only night that works for you, then go. The party is supposed to be tons of fun

Thanks for the info! We decided to go for it and will be at the party on Friday, Sept 26th

If we can enter MK on a party day at 4pm (I know it isn't guaranteed) can we be in costume already at that point? Or do we need to change when the party officially starts at 7pm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter