Official 2014 MNSSHP Guest List (and discussion) Thread

Thanks for the info! We decided to go for it and will be at the party on Friday, Sept 26th

If we can enter MK on a party day at 4pm (I know it isn't guaranteed) can we be in costume already at that point? Or do we need to change when the party officially starts at 7pm?

You can be in full costume. :thumbsup2 That night will likely be a sell out, so buy tickets early and have a good plan going in.

I will update the list later tonight, and will get so e pics up of the kids this weekend. Happy Thursday, everyone!

You can be in full costume. :thumbsup2 That night will likely be a sell out, so buy tickets early and have a good plan going in. I will update the list later tonight, and will get so e pics up of the kids this weekend. Happy Thursday, everyone!

Wow. A sell out in sept?

Yes. The 27th sold out last year. That will likely be the last CM night, so it could easily be a sell out.
im going on the 28th and fingers cross for a less crowded night. Has anyone been on a sold out night? What are usual wait times for rides?

Hello all! DH and I just threw together a last minute trip, and we'll be there for the first party on 9/1. This is the first MNSSHP we'll have gone to! I'm not sure what to expect. Will all the Halloween decorations be up for the first party even though its September?

MK will be all decked out for the first party. :goodvibes Is it just the two of you? Do you plan to dress up?

Thanks for doing this!

You're welcome! We will be there that night, too! :goodvibes

We originally planned for October 2 but extended our trip so now we are most likely gonna be doing October 5th... Which do you think would be less crowded? Trying to work out these last little kinks!:rotfl2:

Either night should be great. Just let me know if I need to switch your date when you decide. :goodvibes

Yes! Glad to see this thread again, and glad to be back going to MNSSHP again this year!

Glad to have you here again! You and your wife are so adorable! I love all of the looks, but Ralph and Vanellope are so cute! :goodvibes

List is up to date! :goodvibes

We'll be at the Friday 10/10 party. (Woo-hoo! I think we're the only ones so far, LOL.)

1 adult, 1 little diva (11)

No ADRS this time, we'll probably eat at Pecos Bills around 6-6:30.

Undecided on the costume situation.

My goal this year is to FINALLY meet and get my picture with Maleficent, as 2 years IN A ROW I was cut off in line to meet her, with only 2 or 3 people in front of me.

Yes. The 27th sold out last year. That will likely be the last CM night, so it could easily be a sell out.

Scared now! Does a sell out party (if it happens then) mean super super crazy? I only convinced DH we HAD to spend the money to do party because it would be so much less crowded, lines shorter, etc. The Friday 9/26 party is the only one we can attend because we don't arrive until 6:30 on 9/23 and fly out afternoon of 9/28.

Scared now! Does a sell out party (if it happens then) mean super super crazy? I only convinced DH we HAD to spend the money to do party because it would be so much less crowded, lines shorter, etc. The Friday 9/26 party is the only one we can attend because we don't arrive until 6:30 on 9/23 and fly out afternoon of 9/28.

In my past experience, yes, yes it does mean super crowded crazy, even after 11pm. That does not, however, mean super long lines for the rides. It's the meet and greets and special photos that tend to have the longest lines, try to do those things during the first parade. If you want a great spot, and want to sit, for the second parade, find a spot immediately after Hallowishes and stake your claim.

Date Attending: Sept. 21
Total Number of People in Your Party: 1 (My first solo trip, woo!)
# of Adults and # of Children: Just 1 Adult (but a child at heart!)
Costume: Not doing a costume, but going in "theme" with an orange shirt and black pants, and will buy some fun Halloween-themed Minnie Ears or something when I arrive. I use an ECV in the parks, and I'm thinking about decorating it with some cheap Halloween party decorations that I bring from home, for for laughs! ;)
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): T-Rex, 3:00pm

September 9
3 adults - me - bride from haunted mansion, DH - Carl from Up, DD - sassy Mad Hatter
LTT - 5:20 PM
:wave2: See ya'll there

Hey, everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! Finally got the light sewn into DS's chest. His arc reactor now glows! Still figuring out which shoes he will wear, but he threw his Crocs on for this pic. :goodvibes Everything is coming together nicely. Can't wait!

I will be updating the list shortly. If you have your costume ready, don't forget to post pics of them here. I will add the page and post number to your line in the first post in magenta.

:goodvibes

Costumes look great!!! I need to get on the ball with ours! Realized today we are only 3 months away!! :)

awesome costumes (rarely see anyone dressed up as Capt. America's female counterpart) and I agree you don't even notice the crocs with how good the costume is.

Hubby and I are going Oct. 28th yay!

I'll be Aurora in her peasant outfit, hubs will be Prince Phillip with the red hat...well, a red hat he won't go all out, he will be more Phillip DisneyBounding style. Anyway, I was hoping someone can tell me what time I should scope out a spot to meet Aurora and Phillip? Do they come out by the castle exactly at 7? They are my only priority meets.

Hubby and I are going Oct. 28th yay! I'll be Aurora in her peasant outfit, hubs will be Prince Phillip with the red hat...well, a red hat he won't go all out, he will be more Phillip DisneyBounding style. Anyway, I was hoping someone can tell me what time I should scope out a spot to meet Aurora and Phillip? Do they come out by the castle exactly at 7? They are my only priority meets.
They moved all the Princess and Prince meet and greets into fairytale hall when it opened last year, I believe? Just make sure you pick up a map at the beginning of the party to know when and where everyone will be meeting.

Going September 23
Me, DH, DS6.5, DS3.5
My boys definitely in costume, not sure what - probably Spider-Man (we are surprising them with MNSSHP the day of, so will need to figure out their Halloween picks this year and sneak into our suitcase). DH and I are undecided.
DS3.5 is really little but it is hard to pass up an opportunity to trick or treat in MK and not sure we will be back that way again during Halloween season! Hope he makes it thorough the night....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter