Official 2014 MNSSHP Guest List (and discussion) Thread

Going September 23 Me, DH, DS6.5, DS3.5 My boys definitely in costume, not sure what - probably Spider-Man (we are surprising them with MNSSHP the day of, so will need to figure out their Halloween picks this year and sneak into our suitcase). DH and I are undecided. DS3.5 is really little but it is hard to pass up an opportunity to trick or treat in MK and not sure we will be back that way again during Halloween season! Hope he makes it thorough the night....
My DS will be 3.5 as well, but feel the same! Plan to get a good nap in prior to the party and hope for the best! I was really surprised how well he did on our last trip (not quite 2)...as long as he napped, he made it till10 or later most nights. :)

My DS will be 3.5 as well, but feel the same! Plan to get a good nap in prior to the party and hope for the best! I was really surprised how well he did on our last trip (not quite 2)...as long as he napped, he made it till10 or later most nights. :)
My ds will have just turned 2 when we go. When you say nap, was that at the hotel everyday or in the stroller at the parks. I'm hoping for the best. We have to be at pirate league at 3:30 for his brothers. I hope to get in a good nap at the hotel before we have to head out at 2:30 :-/

Well, we've decided to do family theme for our costumes, so they've changed since the last posting. :stir:

DH - Hercules
myself - Megara
DD - Pegasus

We are so excited! I've never spent so much time trying to figure out costumes before :lmao:

My ds will have just turned 2 when we go. When you say nap, was that at the hotel everyday or in the stroller at the parks. I'm hoping for the best. We have to be at pirate league at 3:30 for his brothers. I hope to get in a good nap at the hotel before we have to head out at 2:30 :-/
We went back to the hotel to nap each day after lunch. One of us would take DD 4.5 swimming for a bit, and then we'd all rest for an hour or so, heading back out around dinner time. We all needed that time to recharge!!

Also, sometimes PL will stay open later on party nights, so it may be worth checking back for a later reservation as you get closer to your travel dates...if you were hoping for a longer nap window....

My husband is going to be the joker and my son is buzz my other son is undecided. I have three choices either belle haunted mansion ballroom dancer or minnie from toyko it's a mardi gras masquerade minnie. I will post when completed sewing.

Attending September 1st.

4 in party (2A/2C) - No costume for me, or my DS19. DD17 - character from Attack on Titan, DD10 - Pink Lady from Grease.

No ADRs

Just got our Tickets for October 30th. First time at the party and we are celebrating DD's 9th birthday!

We are going with a Little Mermaid 2 theme. DD- Melody Me- Ariel My sister- Morgana (Ursula costume but she's pretty petite so Morgana it is :rotfl2:)

I think I am the one who is the most excited!:cool1:

date(s) attending: 9/21
total number of people in your party : 2
# of Adults and # of children : 2 Adults (myself, DH)
costumes for each party member: None (flying in that day @2)
Family ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): LTT 5:30

My Best friend and I will be doing 2!

10/28 and 10/30

As of right now i don't know if we are doing costumes !

The costume's are so good. So good I would of never noticed the Crocs!!! Great Job

Thanks! He may end up wearing them. Not sure yet. :goodvibes

Costumes look great!!! I need to get on the ball with ours! Realized today we are only 3 months away!! :)

Thank you! We leave 3 months from tomorrow! :goodvibes

awesome costumes (rarely see anyone dressed up as Capt. America's female counterpart) and I agree you don't even notice the crocs with how good the costume is.

Thanks! We discovered Cap's daughter (American Dream) when searching for a female Captain America costume. She fell in love with it, so we decided to pair her dress with his mask and shield. Turned out great! :goodvibes

The list is current! :goodvibes

I'll be going with my husband and two friends on 9/29. We have some ideas for costumes, but no final plans yet ;)

I will be going to MNSSHP on October 21st. As of right now it will just be me and I am not sure what I will be dressing up as. Can't wait!! :)

Hey, everyone! I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend! Finally got the light sewn into DS's chest. His arc reactor now glows! Still figuring out which shoes he will wear, but he threw his Crocs on for this pic. :goodvibes Everything is coming together nicely. Can't wait!

I will be updating the list shortly. If you have your costume ready, don't forget to post pics of them here. I will add the page and post number to your line in the first post in magenta.

:goodvibes

Smitch I LOVE the costumes!! But what I love even more is that the bedding in the background matches them! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Sorry if this has already been asked...
Does anyone know if Disney will still let you enter MK for MNSSHP at 4 pm this year?

Sorry if this has already been asked...
Does anyone know if Disney will still let you enter MK for MNSSHP at 4 pm this year?

No way to know for sure until the first party takes place, but they have been doing it at 4 for years. I see no reason that would change. The chaos it would create at the gates if they waited until 7 seems like something they will want to continue to avoid.

No way to know for sure until the first party takes place, but they have been doing it at 4 for years. I see no reason that would change. The chaos it would create at the gates if they waited until 7 seems like something they will want to continue to avoid.

Thank you!

I'm so excited for this year, as it will be the third year in a row that I have gone to MNSSHP for my birthday! :cool1:

Here is the info:
Date: October 17th

2 Adults

Me = Queen of Hearts
Mom = Card Minion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter