**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to get my ressies this afternoon and have confirmation numbers, but I've seen others mention emails. Should I have received an email or are the confirmaion numbers enough? I am a resort guest so I have my email addy listed in my profile.
Thanks!

You only get an email confirmation if you make them online.

After trying on and off all day I was finally able to make my ressies about 4:00 this afternoon. We were able to get all of our requests with descent times for March 14-19.:thumbsup2

It seems once you get through the likelihood of getting what you want is pretty good.

If you're not getting through, please call from a land-line, not a cell phone. I could not get through, so I asked my Mom to start calling (to help, since she's going with us). She called from her home phone and got through the first time. For some reason, I think some phones go through and others don't...try a different phone. Sounds crazy, but I've heard this from others on here too!

It's been a loooong day, but my ADRs are done! I tried to get into the system at 6am this morning, but was unable to book anything. I started calling at 7am, but kept getting the "all circuits are busy now" message. It took 16 tried before I got through! Luckily, I was able to get all the ressies I wanted, so I can't complain.

The final list:
2/27 Raglan Road, lunch

2/28 Le Cellier, lunch (I was sooo worried about this one. They didn't have the date I originally wanted, then came back and said it was available. Turns out they somehow weren't looking at Le Cellier anymore, but Tokeyo Dining instead. :confused3. Luckily, I aksed what they had open for the entire week I'm going to be there and they had one opening left. Phew!)

3/1 Chefs de France, lunch

3/2 Spirit of Aloha dinner show, 8:00pm seating

3/3 Grand Floridian Cafe, breakfast

3/4 Biergarten, lunch

3/5 Coral Reef, dinner

I'm excited! Le Cellier, Coral Reef, and Spirit of Aloha are places I've been previously, but the other four are new to me! I'm so happy I got everything!

WooHoo!!!! All Booked!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

3/6 dinner @ Chef Mickey's 6:15 pm
3/8 breakfast w/princesses in EPCOT 9:15 am
3/8 dinner @ Garden Grill 5:30 pm
3/9 dinner @ Sci-Fi 5:40 pm
3/10 breakfast @ Crystal Palace 9:00 am
3/10 dinner @ Tony's Town Square 6:00 pm

Was anyone able to get CRT? I got through at 7:00 and was one the phone for 53 minutes doing all of my ADRs. CRT wasn't pulling up at all...then at the end the CM said she thought it had booked. We were looking for 4/22 at CRT. Did anyone get it? :goodvibes

:wave2: Hello Jean I just called now at 8:30 to check and CRT was still not opening up. We are looking for dinner on 4/21 but the CM said to call back tomorrow.

Splashmom..... what res' did you get today??? I got Le Cellier too, even though I wanted Tutto Italia (it wasn't loaded for my day) so I booked Le Cellier in case I can't get Tutto....plus now my daughter says she wants to go back a 4th!! time to Le Cellier. haha she loves the same old same old that girl!
Anyhow...seeing as we're going to be at FQ during the same time I just wondered what res....you guys got!! nosy me.
popcorn::

Finally done :) Started at 4am (mountain time) called every 15 mins starting at 7am (mountain time) finally got through at 5:44 pm on hold for 30 minutes ADRs done by 6:27 pm :) CM Katie Jo was AWESOME, so sweet!!! Got everything we wanted at the approximate times we wanted :)

3/26 Jiko 8:30pm (party of 1)
3/27 Narcoossee's 5:30pm (party of 1)
3/28 Chef's de France 12:40 (party of 1)
3/29 Yak & Yeti 6pm (party of 3)
3/30 Kona Cafe 8:20am (party of 3)
3/30 LTT 2:55pm (party of 3)
3/31 50's Prime Time 2:25pm (party of 3)
4/1 Akershus 8:20am (party of 3)
4/1 Tutto 7:20pm (party of 3)
4/2 Crystal Palace 9am (party of 3)

My advice is to keep on trying. Good luck to all!!!!

What a great night! I managed to get through after only waiting about 3 minutes and was the last call from this CM. I made sure to thank him because I knew that he had a rough day! He was VERY excited to be going home!

Disney Dining Marathon...here we come! Even with CRT we will still have one meal on the first leg of the trip and will probably use it on CS at MK on February 2. WAIT...who am I kidding? We will not be wasting a meal on CS. I am going to be a Deluxe Dining Snob this trip. I have done more chicken nugget, chesseburger and fries meals than I can remember with the kids. I want sit-down meals! We will do CRT early and do LTT for lunch or vice versa! Any other suggestions?

We are staying five nights at BLT and then five nights at AKL and trying to not travel too much during the day as you can see from our plans.

Feb 1 Arrival Day after taking red-eye from San Diego!
Grand Floridian Cafe 1235pm
1900 Park Fare 645pm

Feb 2 Magic Kingdom Day

***Hoping for CRT at 0830 but told to call back tomorrow. Actually will be okay if not available. I would like to eat in the castle once, but could use the two credits elsewhere if needed.
***LTT for lunch?
Hoop Dee Doo 930pm (Tier 1)

Feb 3 EPCOT/BOARDWALK

Coral Reef 1240pm
Rose and Crown 705pm

Feb 4 EPCOT

Le Cellier 1250pm
Biergarten 645pm

Feb 5 EPCOT/BOARDWALK

Chef Mickey's 10am
Marrakesh 245pm
Tutta Italia 825pm

Feb 6 CHECK OUT BLT/CHECK IN AKL/DTD

Kona 1010am
***need to plan for lunch???
Raglan Road 9pm

Feb 7 ANIMAL KINGDOM/SUPERBOWL IN ROOM!

Tusker House 1020am
Sanaa 245pm
Room Service 9pm (SUPERBOWL Sunday!)

Feb 8 Hollywood Studios

PrimeTime Cafe 1125am
Mama Melrose 550pm

Feb 9 ANIMAL KINGDOM

Yak and Yeti 1100am
Jiko 7pm

Feb 10 Magic Kingdom/Wilderness Lodge tour after dinner

Boma 1030am
Narcoossees 655pm

Feb 11
Cry most of the morning while finishing packing....lunch at RFC(OOP)...cry all the way home and start planning next WDW trip (and Disneyland weekend to hold me over)

Have two meals left on this leg and not sure what to do????? Any suggestions?

It only took me 13 1/2 hours from start to finish but I got what I wanted! Well, almost, but that's my fault! I forgot to grab my credit card for the Akershus breakfast so I'll have to get back to that one! :rotfl:

I'm so happy with everything else though! YEAH!!!!!

Saturday 2/20
Flying Fish @ 5:45

Sunday
Le Cellier @ 5:35

Wednesday
Crystal Palace @ 8:10
The Plaza @ 4:20

Thursday
50’s Prime-Time @ 4:30

Just called...waited forever but got everything we wanted!!!!!:dance3:

1/31 - Coral Reef 6:30
2/1 - Tutto Italia 4:45
2/2 - The Wave 7:00
2/3 - Yak & Yeti 11:30
Kat Kouras 7:00
2/4 Le Cellier 6:55
2/5 Les Chefs de France (Remy show) 5:00
2/6 Chef Mickeys 6:20
2/7 Grand Floridian Cafe 11:30

I could add one more somewhere but I don't know where. DH and I share a plate so we maximize the DDP! We get to go to lots of fantastic places and really increase our cost by the cost of a salad :) It's awesome. I am so pleased I got everything and the CM I dealt with was patient, kind and wonderful in helping me. I am thrilled!!!

I'll be at Coral Reef at 6:30 too. :) See you there! ;)

Couldnt book online, and couldnt get through to the CRO from 7a to 8a. Called DVC Member Services and got through right away. Fortunately I got everything I wanted too! Looks like those of us who got through got what we needed! I am sooooo glad this is over.

Got mine, and I didn't even know they were switching back to 180 days til I was reading some headlines today! LOL Slightly stressful, because we have a large party and I haven't gone over plans with everyone yet (thought I had til Dec for the 90 day window--heehee) but it all worked out fine. Called once, didn't wait long but when the cast member got on with me things weren't working. Called back later and no problems. We only made 2 ressies: HDDR and Chef Mickey's for our group of 9. Last time we went and I called on the first day we got a front row table for HDDR...here's hoping we get lucky again!

I have thought alot about the goings on today.....I will compare it to the levels of DisHeck.

Level 1: up at 2:20 to try the online system. No roll over. Back to bed.:surfweb:
Level 2: DH woke me up at 4 to see if I tried the online system.:)
Level 3: up at 4:45 to try the online system. Locked and loaded. CRASH!!!!!
Level 4: On the phone at 5:55 to try to call in.
Level 5: doodeedoo "Your call has not been connected." 100 times
Level 6: doodeedoo "All circuts are busy." Woman. 100 times
Level 7: ring! (oh dare I hope!!!!?) "All circuts are busy." Man :mad: 100 times
Level 8: on hold!!!! :cool1:
CRAP! Time to go in to work. Had to hang up after being on hold for 30 minutes!!!!!
Level 9: try at lunch as I eat. doodeedoo....
Level 10: Get home from work, call another 50 times finally pixie dust!!!!!!princess:

I got a great CM this afternoon! She was helpful and pleasant. Best of all I got all my ressies!!!!!

Chef Mickey, Whispering Canyon, Moma Melrose with Fantasmic Pkg., Boma, Princess Storybook, Spirit of Aloha

Yeah!!!!!

Well I was up at 5AM central & tried to book online til about 5:30 until they said it was down for maintenance. I haven't read thru all the posts but I take it that it has been down ever since?

I couldn't call this morning or even during the day since I had to work - I got home & got the kids fed and started dialing. Took me about 15 calls before I got thru - said I would have a 25 min wait & Jessica just picked up. Let's see how I do...will report back in bit.

well my wonderful ta did my ressies from her home at 7 am ast! she tried online and it crashed- shock! so between our ressies taking 1 hr 10 minutes and another clients 1 hr 40 minutes she got them done. god love her!!!! she got everythign i wanted altho i dont know days and times etc. what i asked for were: the luau at poly, the cali grill, cm's for ds's 3rd bday there, tonys, garden grill, 50's prime time, mama melroses, ohanas, wcc, trails end, our last evening so we can be close to wl(her wonderful idea!) liberty tree tavern, h&v and tutto italia.

funny enough, ive been calling her captn jack since we left in september for our last trip- as her last name is sparrow. today the phone rings and it turns out her actual first name is jack.

she did tell me her other clients were looking for crt for april and all of them were booked up. so glad we did it last trip and dd didnt ask to go again!

Got everything - twice! Tried the online system - crashed at 6:20am. Tried calling at 7:00, got through by 7:55. Waited 20 minutes for the operator. She made the ressies that I wanted, then put me on hold, the system crashed on her and we had to repeat the entire process. This time she got as far as taking my credit card, and then we got disconnected! An hour and 15 minutes after we started, I still wasn't sure if I got the ressies.

Called DVC when I got home at 4:00. The first guy couldn't make (or check) dining ressies because his computer was on the fritz, so he put me back in the queue. The second person checked the ressies, and I had double ressies in some cases! EVERYTHING was available - the trick is getting through!

2/14 California grill 7:20 Valentine's dinner for 2
2/15 Akershus 12:20 - lunch for 11
2/16 Fantasmic package 3:45 for 8
2/19 Boma 7:00PM dinner for 4

Good luck to everyone who hasn't gotten through yet - it seems that you still have a good chance!

Lucky for me my 90 day mark coincided with the 180 mark:cool1:

Any way I think I am going to wait and try online tomorrow.

:wizard::wizard::wizard:Pixie Dust that online will work tomorrow:wizard::wizard:

A long day indeed! I think I'm finally done.
Feb:
14th O'hana
15th Lecellier
16th Teppan Edo
17th Tusker House
18th Chef Mickey
19th Rose and Crown
20th Narcoose's (Just cancelled Lecellier for this)
21st Whispering Canyon
22nd Hoop Dee Doo (just cancelled LTT for this)
23rd San Angel Inn
24th Teppan Edo
25th LeCellier
26th Rose and Crown
27th Chef Mickey's
What a day! Got up at 3am back to bed up again at 5:30. Now I'm off to work the night shift! :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter