**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
kept me sane today.

haven't heard a predicition on the online system being back up. will settle for crt being available for everyone

Why in heaven's sake did Disney not load CRT availability into the system???:confused3

This is only going to complicate things over the next few days when everyone who called today and wanted CRT is only going to have to call back to book CRT. As a result, more line tie-ups and more time everyone is spending waiting on hold or trying to get through.

I certainly hope online comes back soon!!!

And I certainly hope that Disney has learned not to play around with the reservation booking times again. Whoever came up with this idea of switching to 90 days, only to switch back to 180 days a short while later has sure caused a LOT of aggravation for a lot of people today!!!

New online message! Here's what I got. Couldn't make my ADRs but at least this looks like progress. :goodvibes

"
Make Your Reservation

We are currently rolling out a *NEW* online dining application to make your reservation process even easier. Please come back and try our new system when it is available. To make a dining reservation at this time, please call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call"

We are currently rolling out a *NEW* online dining application to make your reservation process even easier. Please come back and try our new system when it is available.

I think we should interpret *NEW* as Fixed :rotfl:

I really do hope they add back in the ability for the CMs to see where/when there are tables available by park/place/party size just as they did with the old system. But maybe that's asking for too much.

;)
Does anyone know if it cost extra to do the hollywood and vine fantasmic dinner package? Thanksss for the help!!!
Keri

we have done the fantasmic dinner package several times and yes, i do believe that it costs more. (or at least it did the last time I did it in 2008). I believe that you have to prepay with a credit card to book it. (actually pay, not just secure the res with a card) and if it rains fantasmic out or it is cancelled for any reason, you do not get a refund. that said, we have found it a good thing because we dont want to go and wait for and hour or more to get decent seats for Fantasmic...Good luck and I hope you enjoy!;)

I'm still on hold....have been for 40 min. Will I still get to talk to a CM even though they close at 10:00 pm? Does anyone know the answer?

I recently had a temp job working in a call center and the policy there was that all calls that were in the queue at the time the phone lines were closed down had to be answered, so I would tend to think that Disney has the same policy.

So I called today and after 4 tries and a 15 minute hold, I was able to successfully book all our ADRs for our trip from 3/18-3/28

:yay:

BTW my cast member was Sunset and she was incredible!!!!

I just finished booking five ressie online after trying off and on all day. I wasn't as vigilant as most of the others seemed to be, mainly because all of the long wait stories on this thread warned me off. Any way, the system is slow and you might want to check out after every ressie so that you don't lose it. I did have to reload a couple of times but the thrid time it checked for Chef Mickey's it went through.

Yeah, yippee skip I can go to bed now:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter