**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDC Nala

1937, what a year that was
This thread is for discussion starting October 27 of the restaurant reservation switchover while it's in progress, so we don't end up with a bazillion threads on the same subject tomorrow.

Anything about when you called, what you booked, what you couldn't book, how the system functioned, etc. should be posted on this thread, or will be moved to this thread.

And heeeere we go..:woohoo:

It seemed so far away when they first announced that this was occurring, it's hard to believe that it's finally here.

We just closed all of the other October 27 threads that I could find (can you believe that there were over 20 in the past week?!?!) and are redirecting everyone to the "live" thread!

Good luck to all!! :goodvibes

T-minus 8 hours and counting! Although I will be trying to get online at 6am EDT.

Any bets on how long it takes before the computer system crashes? :rotfl:

My plan is to try it online at 3 am just in case, I'll then try it online at 6 am and if I haven't booked them by the time the phone lines open up I'll be on the phone then. I probably don't *need* to since tomorrow is exactly 180 days from when we go but the thrill of the chase is half the fun LOL

I am on central time....what time do the online ressies open? How about the phone ressies? Thx!!!!!!!!

I TRIED NOW AT 12:05 EST no go... so i will try again at 3 and then at 6. I am paying for deluxe dining.... i really want to get what we want!!!!

I am really not looking forward to this. This is my first time ever making Disney reservations and it just HAD to be on this day. Grrrrr. :scared1::mad:

I'm up too with all my tabs open and ready for refreshing :lmao:.

I'm going to try randomly through the early hours and hope I get lucky. I really wish they would open it up a little early so maybe the opportunity for a crash would be lower.

Staying up all night until I get my ressies!! I have been so excited about this!! Good luck everybody!:surfweb:

Sorry this is too late to help anyone but I called this evening (WDWDINE) to ask a bazillion questions and as always the CM was very helpful with everything AND told me all of the park hours and spectromagic schedule for my week of vacation in March. These hours are still not showing up on the website... It varies slightly from the same week last March, primarily with one less night of the Spectromagic parade... and not open as late this year (closing an hour earlier at most parks) Easter must have fell closer to the same week last year than it does this year.

The EMH days/parks were the same as last year (week of March 21-28).

Hope that is somewhat helpful/reasurring for those who are booking based on EMH schedules..

Gonna try to sleep a bit before the buzzer!

Sydnerella's Mama

I actually finally got off my butt today and made some more reservations for our Jan trip (window opened 10/15). Got CRT, Le Cellier, Kona, Sci-Fi, and Boma as our TS picks! :thumbsup2 Exciting! Online system worked flawlessly for me today, but it didn't the day my window opened, which is why I gave up and then delayed. :rolleyes1

GOOD LUCK to everyone trying this morning, may all your ADR dreams come true! :wizard:

T-minus 8 hours and counting! Although I will be trying to get online at 6am EDT.

Any bets on how long it takes before the computer system crashes? :rotfl:

I was just practicing one last time before catching a little sleep and the system just gave me this message...

* Sorry, our system is currently experiencing high volume and we were unable to process your request. Please try again. If you receive this response several times, please try returning at a later time.

I'm hoping it's because the Disney people are working overtime to load the system properly and make sure it is able to withstand tomorrow but something tells that's not it.

UGH! This is my first time making ADR's and we're going deluxe...here's hoping for some serious pixie dust in a few hours because I really think we are all going to need it!

CM was very helpful with everything AND told me all of the park hours and spectromagic schedule for my week of vacation in March. These hours are still not showing up on the website... It varies slightly from the same week last March, primarily with one less night of the Spectromagic parade... and not open as late this year (closing an hour earlier at most parks) Easter must have fell closer to the same week last year than it does this year.

The EMH days/parks were the same as last year (week of March 21-28).

So, which day of the week did they cut Spectro?!

Helllllllooooo out there.

Is anyone awake? I'm hoping for a 3am miracle! 45 minutes to go. I want this to be done so I can get some sleep! Anyone else waiting to see what happens at 3am??????:goodvibes

Helllllllooooo out there.

Is anyone awake? I'm hoping for a 3am miracle! 45 minutes to go. I want this to be done so I can get some sleep! Anyone else waiting to see what happens at 3am??????:goodvibes

Me.. I'm fighting sleep but up. hoping it works at 3 am.. otherwise I'm up in just 3 hours to try again LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter