October 2015 Check-In Thread

Let me know of any changes or additions, I'll edited the post to keep the list updated!

October 2015 Check In List

October 1
BCwife76 Oct 1-3
jammyjam25 Sept-Oct 2
8lovesmickey Oct 1-4 PP
Lorijohnhill Sept 25-Oct 5

October 2
Chris9ty Oct 2-11 Hotel Indigo
Kkmcan Oct 2-5 Peacock Suites
McNs Oct 2-10 PPH/DLH Split Stay
Liat Oct 2-6 DLH

October 3
beachdreamr1229 Oct 3-4 Courtyard
Epcot82Guy Oct 3-7 DLH/Hotel Indigo Split Stay

October 4
Canadian Harmony Oct 4-9 PPH
VandVsMama Oct 3-7 BWStovalls
taylorsNZ Oct 4-9 Courtyard
Manapua Oct 4-9 DLR
Ejdmomma Oct 4-6
TLPL Oct 4-8 PPH
Zooya Oct 4-11 HoJo
MinMou- Oct 4-7
keishashadow- Oct 4-7

October 5
BlondieMom Oct 5-11

October 6
KaykayJS- Oct 6-9 GC

October 7
mum2merida Oct 7-13

October 8
Cassiesscraps Oct 8-12

October 9

October 10
DieGo2SHAE Oct 10 or 11
cbatt Oct 10-12 Sheraton
arc630 Oct 10-14
Whoever Oct 10-18 DLH

October 11
Onlyhope Oct 11-17
Drujaz Oct 11-15 VGC
Kappyfamily Oct 11-13th

October 12
Stephanie22 Oct 12-16
scrappingpickle Oct 12-16

October 13
White Rose Oct 13-18 GC
isk8- Oct 13-17 GC

October 14
Kilada Oct 14

October 15
rwhistler92 Oct 15-17
bswift Oct 15-16

October 16
Kiotzu Oct 16-21
Carrierael177 Oct 16-23
ricardol- Oct 16-25 HoJo
Pre- Oct 16-21
kkdlfry- Oct 16-23 HoJo

October 17
lwanthony Oct 17-23 Tropicana
Oswald23 Oct 17-24 PP
wdwfan22- Oct 17-27 Del Sol Inn/ DLH? Split Stay

October 18
Meriweather Oct 18-22 VGC
Anthony 112233 Oct 15-21 HoJo/GC Split stay
skatalite Oct 18-23
DnA2010- Oct 18-25 Anaheim Plaza

October 19
Meemoo Oct 19-29 GC/HoJo Split stay

October 20
HopLow 1968 Oct 20-25
TxHauntedMansionFan Oct 20-23

October 21
GlitteryOtters Oct 21-26
Tanyaegangibson Oct 21-27
mrsw94 Oct 21-23 Anaheim Islander or Ramada
dee2015- Oct 21-Nov 4 Hotel Indigo/Private rental Split Stay

October 22

October 23
GenGen22 Oct 23-25 Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove

October 24
bwang123 Oct 24-28 GC
ACDSNY Oct 24-28
Starlight821 Oct 24-28 HoJo
wench- Oct 24-27 VGC

October 25
adamkat Oct 25-Nov 1 PPH
DJscarlette Oct 25-30 DLH
RedAngie- Oct 25-27?

October 26
JessieD Oct 26-31
Abbey1 Oct 26-28
StyledSugar Oct 26-31 DLH

October 27

October 28
dsny1mom Oct 28-Nov 2 DLH
nikerbokers Oct 25-Nov 1 Tropicana

October 29
Sith Oct 29-Nov 2
row- Oct 29-31 HoJo

October 30
DisneyloverinWA Oct 30-Nov 2 Worldmark Anaheim

October 31 Happy Halloween!
princesszelda Oct 31 BWPPI

Late October-
Missycakes99

ETA: Updated with additions on 8/31, 9/4, 9/9, 9/16, 9/24- Moved to page 10

Share your pics on Instagram or Twitter using #OctDis15

Last edited:
I finally got my BB F! Reservation! AND my Plaza Inn breakfast reservation! The dining reservation issues these past 2-3 weeks have been quite frustrating. I even got the time slots I wanted!

From the park hours and entertainment info that DL has up on its website now, it looks like DL is doing fireworks every evening in October for the dates that we will be there. And Paint the Night every evening, too!

Initially I was a little bummed out about not doing the Halloween party, but I'm no longer upset about it. Day 2 of our trip will be a Halloween party night, so we will go to DCA that evening. DCA closes at 8pm that day. This will allow us to get to bed at a decent hour in preparation for day 3...DL is open until 11pm that on day 3 (a Tuesday) and we have EMH that day from 7-8am. With a break for character breakfast from 10-11am.

5 more weeks!

Checking in on 10/28 and leaving 11/1. 4 nights at the Tropicana. 3 days in the park... 10/29 Halloween party. Yay! Our last trip that we are taking as a family of 3 and we won't be back until NEXT Halloween (boo! no pun intended). DD wants to be Elsa this year. Was hoping she would want to be a pirate but she is old enough to pick now.

Hi everyone! DH and I are going to MHP on October 9th! I might be dressing up as Anna and DH is undecided. We are super excited for the party! :yay:

My mom & I just booked our 1st mother-daughter trip!! I feel guilty leaving the husband & kids at home but my mom has been through a lot the last few years & this will be a very special trip for us. We will be there October 10-12 staying at the Sheraton. We won't be spending much time in the room because it's such a short trip & pretty much plan to go non-stop but I hope the Sheraton is decent...any reviews??

I'll update the list tomorrow. But I wanted to ask everyone, because I was asked today,
"What are you looking forward to most on your upcoming trip to Disneyland Resort?"

I said I am looking forward to the looks on my boys' faces as we enter the parks, see the fireworks, and especially in the CarsLand! They are at such a young and magical age of 2 & 6!

I'll update the list tomorrow. But I wanted to ask everyone, because I was asked today,
"What are you looking forward to most on your upcoming trip to Disneyland Resort?"

I said I am looking forward to the looks on my boys' faces as we enter the parks, see the fireworks, and especially in the CarsLand! They are at such a young and magical age of 2 & 6!

My kids entering DL for the very first time, our EE. I have such fond memories of my MM on my first trip to DL I hope it will be a similar experience for them. I just can't wait for any of it - I am literally losing sleep some nights at the thought of being back at DL :cheer2:

I'm most looking forward to being in the parks! No, well yeah, but I'm really looking forward to the one on one time with my daughter. This will be our first trip with just the two of us.

Thats a hard one, having never been I want to say everything! I am especially looking forward to riding the Snow White ride and the HM overlay. We're still upset they tore out our Snow White ride at MK, one of the few originial rides that was left. :worried:

I'm most excited to take my son on the rides he was just 1/2" too short to ride the last time we were in Disneyland. He is going to LOVE RSR and Star Tours. Also excited to try some Halloween treats and see all the Halloween decor, especially the Dapper Dans. This will be our first Halloween Time trip!

We are booked! DH, DD11 and I.
Check-in Oct 18th, check out Oct 25th- staying at Anaheim Plaza Hotel and Suites- hopefully going to a party on the 22nd!!

We are booked for my Mom's 60th birthday (Mom, Dad, DW and myself). Will be at DL Oct 20-23 and attending the party on Thursday the 22nd.

We are most excited about seeing Cars Land for the first time as well as Paint the Night and the overlay for the HM.

I am most excited about seeing Paint the Night and Forever Fireworks, as well as being able to trick or treat for the first time in approximately 15 years! :D

Taking my kids to meet Tinkerball for the first time ever
Taking my kids to meet Anna & Elsa - never met them, either!
Seeing Fantasmic! for the first time ever
Being in Carsland for the neon light-turning-on-thingy-at-dusk to the "Sh-boom" music

October 2015 Mickey’s Halloween Party
Check-In List (MHP Disneyland)

October 2- Friday
kkmcan
8lovesmickey
Lorijohnhill
Liat

October 5- Monday
CandadianHarmony
Chris9ty
keishashadow

October 7- Wednesday
taylorsNZ
McNs

October 9- Friday
Manapua
lilyyuna

October 12- Monday
Stephanie22
Arc630
cassieScraps
mum2merida

October 14- Wednesday
Stephanie22
WhiteRose
Kilala

October 16- Friday
Rwhistler92
Anthony112233

October 19- Monday
Meriweather
Carrierael77
ricardol
Pre
kkdlfry

October 22- Thursday
HopLow1968
Tanyaegangibson
Lwanthony
Oswald23
DnA2010
TxHauntedMansionFan

October 23- Friday
Oswald23
GenGen22
ricardol

October 25- Sunday
Bwang123
HopLow1968
GlitteryOtters
ACDSNY
Starlight821
Wench

October 27- Tuesday
JessieD
Djscarlette
Abbey1
StyledSugar
RedAngie?

October 29- Thursday
Dsny1mom
Adamkat
Nikerbokers
row

October 31- Saturday- Happy Halloween!
DisneyloverinWA
Dsny1mom
Sith
Dee2015

Edited to add members- 9/4, 9/16, 9/24- Updated list on Page 10

Last edited:
[QUOTE=""What are you looking forward to most on your upcoming trip to Disneyland Resort?"[/QUOTE]

I think it's to see the kids' faces when they realise they're actually.at. DLR. Every year since they were about 3 or 4, we've taken them to a town just up Island called Parksville. It has a big boot at the mini-golf in the centre of town. They've called it "Parksville Disneyland" for years. To actually HAVE them in the real Disneyland is a dream 5 years in the making. It's my DH's first time too (my third), so I hope he'll ignore the crowds and noises and things that irriate all of us and just focus on having a good time.

I think I've made our schedule full enough without overwhelming anyone, with breaks and nice meals, character interactions and down-time so that we all have a great time.

But to see their faces... that'll be awesome. I just need a decent angle for the photo I'm going to snap ;)

I'm excited that we will be able to take my son on most of the rides this year as he's finally tall enough. I'm excited for the two Halloween parties that we're attending, and I'm also excited to see the new fireworks and paint the night

Our boys are 8-6. My youngest LOVES cars so that will be exciting to watch him. It is our first time so everything! PTN, MHP, being with my husband and boys.

Seeing Carsland and Fantasmic for the first time! Spending quality family time- I work long days and DH is a paramedic so works long hours also, family time rocks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter