October 2015 Check-In Thread

I will be going on the 14th of October for MHP. I might be also going on the 12th or the 16th

We will be at DLR from Oct 4 to 9 with MHP on the 7th. First time! Booked to stay at the new Courtyard with the waterpark so pretty excited about that.

We will be there the exact same days at the exact same hotel. We were going to do the MHP on the 7th also but decided on the 9th to make it kind of the grand finale.

We're taking a short weekend vacation October 3-4 and will be staying at the new Courtyard. It's just a quick one as we took a longer trip this month, but my aunt, uncle, and mother will be joining our family of 5. Looking forward to having more adults than children for once. October is one of my favorite times to go (second only to the winter holiday time). I don't love Halloween like a lot of people, but I really enjoy the landscaping with fall colors and the pumpkins. And I especially enjoy that in general it's not as hot as summer trips.

Booked our 3 day parkhopper tickets, and MHP tickets for October 29th our anniversary!!
Getting so excited!!!!

We're going the 4th-6th as part of a week long So. Cal trip. It will just be my husband and I - celebrating our 15th anniversary!

We'll be there from October 26-31 and will be doing MHP on the 27th. This is our second MHP but first without the kids. We'll be staying at DLH which will be our first time at that one! We love GCH and PPH, so we're looking very forward to our stay at DLH!

I just made our reservation for lunch at the Blue Bayou for Sunday 10/4 at 11:30 am! Hoping that we can get a waterside table! I'm going to call Disney Dining Reservations today to schedule a character breakfast at the Plaza Inn for Tues 10/6. ::MinnieMo

We are going on 10/16 (fly in late at night) til 10/23 (fly out late at night). We are going to MHP on 10/19 and to Universal to celebrate Back To The Future 2 celebration. Cannot wait!

We went in April (DS first time, dh 1st on 30 years, and my first in 22 years). We got back, thought we were okay as far as withdrawls. Then when planning a weekend to Las Vegas for our anniversary we decided we would rather go to DL. And now back we go.

Booked our Hotel today- Hotel Indigo for October 2-11th. Now to plan when we want to go where. Planning for 2 days at Knott's Berry Farm, 1 day at Universal Hollywood, and possibly a day at Six Flags Magic Mountain (still working out transportation options for a group of 8). We may end up with 5 Day Park Hoppers at Disneyland! Woo Hoo! Need to start looking into dining options...
You really really don't need 2 days at knotts. We went in April and did the whole park with ample time to spare in less than a day. When I was a kid and we went Knotts was so much different now. It is okay, but for sure 2 days are not needed. Just wanted to share in case you were trying to decide or crunch some time down.

You really really don't need 2 days at knotts. We went in April and did the whole park with ample time to spare in less than a day. When I was a kid and we went Knotts was so much different now. It is okay, but for sure 2 days are not needed. Just wanted to share in case you were trying to decide or crunch some time down.
Thanks Carrierael77! I have read that about Knotts, but this trip is a gift to my Dad from his bosses for 30 years of service with the company. It all started when they had a conversation about amusement parks he wanted to visit one day and being Cedar Fair Platinum Passholders, Knotts came up. So the whole idea for the trip to CA was planned around it, and then we found out Disneyland was down the road! Now Knotts has kids activities- 'Spooky Farm' for the Saturday we plan to be there, and we plan to go again later in the week to split it up and are also trying to have most of the adults make it over for Scary Farm too. We'll see how things go, how long we stay and what we do- this is our once in a lifetime chance to be in the CA area!

We are staying at PPH Oct 4 - Oct 8. Not planning to do the Halloween party, as I don't think it worth the extra $70 on top of the multi-day pass. But I am planning to get the Photopass +.

We are no longer going in October :sad::sad: But I just wanted to wish you all fun and happiness and wonderful memories! Someone ride Peter Pan for me please :cutie:

We will be rescheduling for either beginning of June or beginning of October next year, though both options seem light years away

Thanks Carrierael77! I have read that about Knotts, but this trip is a gift to my Dad from his bosses for 30 years of service with the company. It all started when they had a conversation about amusement parks he wanted to visit one day and being Cedar Fair Platinum Passholders, Knotts came up. So the whole idea for the trip to CA was planned around it, and then we found out Disneyland was down the road! Now Knotts has kids activities- 'Spooky Farm' for the Saturday we plan to be there, and we plan to go again later in the week to split it up and are also trying to have most of the adults make it over for Scary Farm too. We'll see how things go, how long we stay and what we do- this is our once in a lifetime chance to be in the CA area!
Well have a great time! One thing I enjoyed was across the street from Knotts is Midevil Times. We finished at knotts at 6, and dinner was at 7 across the street. I recommend it for dinner. The food is okay, but the whole show is amazingly fun. With a big group it would be even better! And online there are always discount on their website.

We will be there Oct. 12 - 16. We are going to two parties one on the 12th and the one on the 14th. Right now the plan is to be the mice from Cinderellla for one of the parties, but we shall see if that pans out since I cannot sew.

We'll be there October 11 - 15 at the villas at GC. We've got a lot to celebrate. Mine, my DS's and DD's birthdays are a week apart. Mine and DW's 20th Anniversary. DGD's first trip to DLR. Counting down the days!

We'll taking our very first trip to DL from Oct 10-14. We also got tickets to MHP on Oct 12th. While we've been to DW many times before, we've never done a Halloween party. Can't wait to go!

We are staying at Hojo Oct 4-11. Anyone? :)

We'll be there on the 8th, first DL day is the 9th, then we'll spend the weekend park hopping and Monday the 12th is our party. I am SO excited!!!

We will be at the Happiest Place October 21-23. We arrive in Anaheim after a few days at Legoland on the 20th. Possibly may make that a park day if I can get the $$ together to add the extra day. Sadly, not doing the Parties, can't justify the extra $300 for some candy! :-) My kids are don't like the Halloween Fireworks! Oh and we are currently booked at the Anaheim Islander and the Ramada, but leaning towards the Islander. Cheaper and more room. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter