October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I fly I also put ribbons on my luggage as well. You should see our stroller for Disney....It has the ribbons for presents on it so that we dont loose it in the crowd :lmao: Im doing the ribbons on luggage for when we go thru the customs so that I can find my bags easier :laughing:

hey everyone!!!!!!!!! I am SO stuffed from dinner and fresh apple pie!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy

Kristin can you email me the navigator with the changes you made to it? Thanks!!!!

Michelle I can't believe you actually did this. I've never eaten Spam in my life. Consider this kind of an April fools joke on the lot of you. Pffft ya right JUST KIDDING.
I was more afriad of the "it smells like cat food" comments but at least Hornel keeps it to a minimum unlike all the brands we get here in Iglooland. For sure it's not for everyone but it's for me :)
We were out of eggs this morning so I had a toasted fried Spam and cheese sandwich with a bit of mustard. Kevin asked for a bite, then ran off with half my sammich! He's off the will btw! LOL
Oh and I agree with Erika, I like your mickey toaster!!!

OMG!! I had to read this twice to make sure you really WERE kidding!! I would have pushed you overboard!!!!!! :love:

Here is the cake before I left the house and the cake at the reception.

Picture004.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

OH GINA!!! This cake is just stunning!!!!

We do,,,,and I`ll join ya in the corner of the bum arm shoulder corner...

Man... I hate that you have the bum shoulder... that is NOOOOOOOOOOO fun!:scared1:

What color are your bows? I found a roll of ribbon that has the four NEON colors on it and made my bows from all four colors... neon green, orange hot pink and yellow!

hey Alex.....do we need to make ressies to eat at T Rex?? we are going there after the cruise and I know the boys would love that place!!!!!

I would to be safe ... it`s like a rainforest cafe, but with dinosaurs. I can`t wait to see it december. The boys will love it...

*****Pre-Cruise Question*****

On Friday before the cruise, the girl's really want to try one of the water parks this time. If anyone knows, which one is better?

Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?

Thanks in advance.

Oh well, how about you guys joining us in dec, and were now book for the end of jan...

We,, may have to consider that one but pulling the kids out of school again could get tricky!!!!!!!!

On Friday before the cruise, the girl's really want to try one of the water parks this time. If anyone knows, which one is better?

Thanks in advance.

Weve done both and I must say I preferred Typhoon Lagoon. You can swin with the tropical fish and sharks there and they have a tidal wave in the wave pool. Very cool!

Thanks in advance.

Blizzard Beach we have done and there is much more for the kids and adults to do there. Typhoon is smaller!!!!!!

We,, may have to consider that one but pulling the kids out of school again could get tricky!!!!!!!!

Na, they`ll learn 10x more travelling. maggie is in grade 7 and we pull out to travel all the time and she is still an A student. High school becomes a different story though. Airtran has plenty of $72 direct flights...hhhmm:confused3

Thanks in advance.

We all enjoyed Typhoon Lagoon more. I thought there were more family oriented things to do at Typhoon Lagoon, and the wave pool is amazing.

Thanks in advance.

Im sorry, I cant really help there since I have never been to any of the water parks. I hope you guys have fun no matter where you decide to go :goodvibes :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter