October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, nothing at the Disney store :( We might be looking at some clearance deals once we're there, Nancy found a few things she likes but there is no way we buying anything that requires shipping...

Hey Denis, Liquidation World has them occassionally and I have seen them at Canadian Tire, we have the Mickey Waffle maker, the kids love it. They also sell mickey shaped sandwich cut outs at DTD, I often make the kidlets mickey shaped sandwiches, toast etc.

Hey all, the wedding went really well and everyone loved the cake. Now I can focus on packing and tieing up loose ends before we leave on Sat. Can you believe it is almost here!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all, the wedding went really well and everyone loved the cake. Now I can focus on packing and tieing up loose ends before we leave on Sat. Can you believe it is almost here!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Gina!! I would love to see the cake you made for the wedding!!!
how lucky you are to be leaving on saturday!!!!!!!

Is anyone already packed? I haven't started but am cleaning house and doing laundry. DH & DD have an "Indian Princess" campout next weekend so we really do need to get on the ball. I haven't even started a list.

Is anyone already packed? I haven't started but am cleaning house and doing laundry. DH & DD have an "Indian Princess" campout next weekend so we really do need to get on the ball. I haven't even started a list.

We are almost finished packing. Finishing up now!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there Nancy, Dennis, Kristin, Gina,

Gina, you must be so excited to be the first to leave. I hope your starting to pack everything... also we love Liquidation World. We used to go to the one on Baily all the time.

Gina, you must be so excited to be the first to leave. I hope your starting to pack everything... also we love Liquidation World. We used to go to the one on Baily all the time.

Hey Alex,

Just helping Bruce to finish packing.. This time I have decided the last night since we need to be packed up we are going to dinner cas...!!!!!

Hi Gina!! I would love to see the cake you made for the wedding!!!
how lucky you are to be leaving on saturday!!!!!!!

Here is the cake before I left the house and the cake at the reception.

Picture004.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

YEah they have some good deals there.

Hey Alex,

Just helping Bruce to finish packing.. This time I have decided the last night since we need to be packed up we are going to dinner cas...!!!!!

Sounds good...when do you head for SSR? How is his leg?

Indian Princesses with the Y? I thought they weren't called that anymore. Politically Incorrect:P

I was Princess Tiger Lilly. Can't remember my dad's name. Boy those were some good times.

Indian Princesses with the Y? I thought they weren't called that anymore. Politically Incorrect:P

I was Princess Tiger Lilly. Can't remember my dad's name. Boy those were some good times.

I was in it too as a little girl with my Dad. My Dad was "Wild Mustang" per my Brother. LOL. I don't know what mine was. I'm thinking "Little Running Deer" ...something with a deer. Dad passed away when I was 14 so I can't ask him. Fond memories though.

In Texas, they still have an Indian Guides/Indian Princess program. It is not through the Y anymore though. This is our first year to particapate but they have like 1,500 people in the area doing it. Next weekend will be my daughter's first time to ever campout in a tent. Also her first event with Indian Princesses. We dropped Girl Scouts this year and are doing this instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter