October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked on Chapter 12, I'll repeat here: Are we going ahead and starting here or are we going to finish out Chapter 12?

Hey busy girl!!!!!!!!!!! how are ya? I missed you

Missed you all too. Just busy busy lately and Bruce got home late..he had a meeting so it was a loong night... How are you???

Missed you all too. Just busy busy lately and Bruce got home late..he had a meeting so it was a loong night... How are you???

doing ok........I got a cold from Kevin, so now I'm stuffed up LOL
hope you're not over doing it and making yourself tired!!!

Hey WELCOME chapter 13...My FAVORITE number :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks for everyone on the #3600 post...I honestly didnt even know that I got it :confused3 :rotfl:

Thanks for letting me know that I got the Caribbean spelled wrong :lmao: So here is the new ones...

OctCruiseschedule3.jpg

Now its back to the old thread to catch up on everyone..

Nancy---Its no problem at all to make a few extra up to bring along for anyone who may need one ;) :hug:

Hey WELCOME chapter 13...My FAVORITE number :goodvibes :goodvibes

Thanks for everyone on the #3600 post...I honestly didnt even know that I got it :confused3 :rotfl:

Thanks for letting me know that I got the Caribbean spelled wrong :lmao: So here is the new ones...

OctCruiseschedule3.jpg

Now its back to the old thread to catch up on everyone..

Nancy---Its no problem at all to make a few extra up to bring along for anyone who may need one ;) :hug:

thanks Shauna!!! but I'll go out tomorrow and get more magnetic paper to print this out.....and maybe a few other designs I have found on the Designs thread LOL thanks for the offer though!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter