O/T.. getting a puppy and need some disney names!!

PrincessBrianna

Mouseketeer
So I didn't know where else to post this on the forum, and since I look at this one the most, I figured I'd put it here :-) Just found out today that our family is adopting a golden retriever puppy! We lost our 12 year old golden, rosie last January to cancer and we've finally decided to bring another one into our lives! I need some name suggestions! We've named all of our pets after flowers, coincidentally-Tiger Lily, Rosie, Aspen, Daisy.. and I was looking up flower/plant names but couldn't find one that really stuck out. Do you guys have any Disney name suggestions? Or flower names.. it will be a girl! Thanks, I'd appreciate your help :-) I'll post pics when we finally get her!

Here are several:

• Lilo
  • Nani
  • Belle or Bella
  • Flower
  • Pokey(Pocahontas)
  • Mulan
  • Snow(Snow White)
  • Ariel

Enjoy your new puppy, whatever her name!!!:woohoo:

EDIT: The name 'Flower' was a coincidence...All I read in your post was PUPPY!

funny you both mentioned belle.. we were looking at a golden puppy already named bella online who's at a shelter.. hmmmm

I like Belle...but you could go the "route" my DGD did when we got our puppy King Charles Cavalier. She wanted to name him after her (at that time) favorite Disney character...Goofy...but couldn't say "Goofy"...it came out GOOPY, hence my Disboard name "goopysolelady"! :rotfl: Good luck and we'd love to see some pictures when the new addition to your family arrives! :tink:

Aurora
Darlling
Duchess
Flora
Lady
Minnie

Have fun!

I also vote belle. I beieve a lot in fate, that may be your puppy there at the shelter! Plus you'll g be saving a life :) good luck with your new family member!

I vote Duchess or Marie. Poor dog, named after a cat.;):lmao:

But, if you are looking to rescue a shelter pet, it sounds like Belle is perfect for you!

We have a yellow lab that we named Jiko. We wanted a Disney name also but nothing that people would automatically know was Disney. We love AKL and Jiko!

We got a puppy a year ago and I named her Minnie. I love that name because I usually call her "Min" or "Little Min"

We just adopted a 2nd dog from a shelter this week and we chose Eve...like from Wall-E. When we say her name, we say "Eva" like how Wall-E says it.

We lost our 7 year old Golden Retriever Daisy suddenly in April. We got another Golden Retriever in the summer and she was going to be named Belle, my DD's favorite princess at the time... well we ended up with a boy so we named him Beau, the male version of Belle "beautiful male companion" and that he is.

Our other Golden Retriever names though not Disney: Amy, Amber, Butterscotch (Butter), Taffy, and Sandy

Congrats on your new puppy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter