O/T.. getting a puppy and need some disney names!!

Thanks guys! Waiting to hear back from the shelter.. called them last night after hours.. so we'll see if she's still there :-)

How about Nala? Not to rain on the Belle/Bella parade (both names I really love), but recently I read an article that Bella is the number 1 dog name this year. So if you holler for Bella, a few dogs might reply!! :goodvibes

How about Nala? Not to rain on the Belle/Bella parade (both names I really love), but recently I read an article that Bella is the number 1 dog name this year. So if you holler for Bella, a few dogs might reply!! :goodvibes

Hmm good point! I love the Lion King.. I'm saving the name Simba for when I get my own pomeranian one day :-) We have one named Daisy right now and even full grown she is the most adorable thing ever!

I double the vote for Nala. I have a border collie with that name laying at my feet right now.

Our girls are Koda and Kenai. But they normally get called Dakota and Huh? :lmao:

We have a yellow lab that we named Jiko. We wanted a Disney name also but nothing that people would automatically know was Disney. We love AKL and Jiko!

I love that! That is what we did with our kitty, we wanted something a little less obvious.
We named her Boo, and it is a perfect fit for her! (plus, it doesn't hurt that its a bit halloween-ish too!)

I am partial to the idea of naming a pet Figment! It's a Disney name from the parks which is why I love it. :figment:

It would have been our first cat's name...but we adopted from a friend who already named him- Carl. ha

We just adopted a 2nd dog from a shelter this week and we chose Eve...like from Wall-E. When we say her name, we say "Eva" like how Wall-E says it.

My sister and BIL just named their puppy "Eva" after Eve in Wall-E too! They're not Disney nuts like I am but I was proud.

my sister named her dog lily bell after the train in WDW

my dog is also named zero from nightmare before christmas (she is an American Eskimo tho so all white so the name fits.)

We have 2 black lab mixes. Maximus (Max) and Alice. One of our cats is named Disney, but we call her Dizzy.

I love golden retrievers. My third one is sleeping in the hall right now with the black lab/chow mix I inherited from my father. I've always had male dogs, though.

If I were to go with a female Disney name, I'd start with Helen Parr (Elastigirl). I admit there's a possibility of Edna Mode, too. You're not going to run into another golden retriever named Edna.

I just did this same thing. I lost, and he is now named Dudley, oh well. If our puppy was a girl, I liked, Minnie and Pixie. Good luck

What about Lilly, after Walt's wife Lillian?

For our dog, we went the obvious route and named him Disney.

So, you said golden retriever...and this came to mind...here yeller, come back yeller. Best dog gone dog in the west!

P.S. make sure to get the rabies shots!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter