O/T.. getting a puppy and need some disney names!!

Since you already have a dog named Daisey, how about naming the new one after Daisey's nieces: April, May, or June?

We have a golden named Daisy, too. :) She wasn't exactly named because of Disney, but we liked that it went with the Disney theme as well. Had we thought of Lilly Belle I might have tried to sway the kids towards that - it's adorable!

Our Daisy enjoying a coconut, such a Florida dog!

232323232%7Ffp63634%3Enu%3D3272%3E584%3E758%3EWSNRCG%3D36%3C%3A%3A3%3C5%3C332%3Bnu0mrj

We had someone who adopted a dog from our rescue group that named the dog Mickey MOUTH. Of course, Goldens are not a breed that barks a lot.

Our white german sheperd's name is Bolt. You can definately tell Disney fans when you tell people his name because they either laugh and say, "That's perfect! He looks just like him!" Or they look at you like you're crazy and say, "Bolt?"

I didn't read through all these posts but I saw someone said Zero....I LOVE that!!!

I like Sarabi (simba's mom)... Or, how about not beating around the bush at all and just calling her Disney? I think it works for a girl.
There's also Sally (Cars), Jessie (Toy Story), Alice and Perdita (101 Dalmations)

We have friends that names their Goldie, Disney. I wanted to name mine that, but my husband was stuck on Harley, so we compomized with Harley Anne. My little dog is named Molly. I had never that of Malcifient! It would suit her well.

Thank you to all who have adopted their pets, it means the world to some of us....2 legged and of course to the 4 legged. I'm a canine coordinator for our local shelter. You could always tell which dogs I named, they were all disney dogs! I don't know much about flowers but I do like Nala and Belle for your new addition to your family. Enjoy her and I'm sorry for your loss on your other golden passing.

We have pets named Simba, Nala, Koda and Ponga (female version of Pongo from 101 Dalmations). Good luck on picking out the perfect name!

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! as promised, I'm attaching a picture :-) I think shes mixed with a golden/lab...the lady said she saw the mom but not the dad. My dad is hell bent on naming her "Sunny" (aka sunflower) because of her sunny disposition.. and my sister really wants to name her Clover.. I can't pick! I like all of them, I can't decide! I really like the name Disney but it seems kinda more boy-ish to me. THIS IS SO HARD PICKING A NAME!

Here's here pic, she's beautiful! We're in love already :P

402985_10101536341835464_2360860_77946466_2001017764_n.jpg

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Retrievers! We have a Black Lab called Bailey and she is great with our kids! My vote is for either Belle or Daisy. Keep in mind that if he/she is naughty you want the name to be a simple shout ;)!

Congrats on your pup! Just let the name come to you, it might not even be mentioned on here! By 'come to you', I mean like, you call her something when you want her to come to you.:)

We already have a pomeranian named Daisy! I love the name, it suits her well.. Right now we're calling her Jane Doe. I'll let you know the final decision :P

You could name her Flower...after Bambi's skunk friend....
That way she's a Disney name, but also is so pretty that not one single flower will do....
She looks absolutely precious!
Don't know where we'd be without our pooches - they are sweet, funny dogs, and both were going to be euthanized!

Our four cats are Gus (Cinderella), Belle (obvious), Meeko (Pocahontas), and Nemo (obvious). So we named them after a mouse, a human, a raccoon and a fish. They've been together seven years and will be together a long time since they are all so healthy but my next female cat will be named Marie from the Aristocats. First of my cats to be named for a cat.

Ever since I was little, our pet names have described the pets. The bird chirped a lot and was named Happy (as were all five birds after that one). The dog had spots and was called Spot ( I was in first grade reading come spot come or some book like that). The white rabbit was Bianca (white in Italian). You get the picture! My dogs that I have now are Shaina (Yiddish for beautiful) and Jasmine. I thought that I stopped naming pets with descriptions with Jasmine until we started to call her Jazzy and realized that Jazzy describes her too. The next dog is going to be named Sleepy! Anyway, isn't Jasmine in Alladin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter