November Positives!

I got most of mine at 180 but I tweaked a few times. I think we are set on ADRs for now. I would like to get a different time for Cape May but so far I have had no luck checking periodically. We are staying at AKL this trip.

Boma breakfast 10:00
Cape May breakfast 9:00
Tusker House 10:50
Sanaa dinner 7:50
Be Our Guest lunch 12:20
Crystal Palace dinner 7:45
Be our guest breakfast 9:30
Be our guest lunch 1:40
Ohana dinner 9:20
Hollywood and Vine fantasmic lunch 11:10
Scifi dinner 5:50
Ohana breakfast 10:35

We were able to get:
CM Dinner
CP Lunch
Akershus Breakfast
Tusker House for Dinner
Beirgarten for Dinner
and 50s Prime Time for Lunch

We are hoping to get H&V and Coral Reef to switch from the last two, but overall, very happy!
Just an update, we were able get both H&V breakfast and Coral Reef dinner and at the times we wanted.
Now on to FastPass+...

Got most of what I wanted...one of my big problems is coming on to the DIS and finding some other NEW offering that I just have to try! I'm looking at you, Sci-Fi breakfast!

We're there Nov. 9-14 and only booked the trip about a month ago, so it's been a month of scrambling to land ADRs. Staying at the AKL which was the only resort available when I booked - quite a leap from our previous All-Stars stays!

We have a party of four and are dining at:

Nov. 9 - Via Napoli for a late lunch
Nov. 11 - Be Our Guest for four separate breakfasts all clustered around 8:10 (I missed the release of BOG breakfast by hours and all the 4 guest/2 guest reservations were gone!)
Nov. 11 - Be Our Guest lunch res. for one. Then we'll pick up some CS around the park and all share.
Nov. 12 - Sci-Fi for breakfast
Nov. 12 - Holiday Dine with Minnie (graciously released by a fellow DISer!)
Nov. 12 - Narcoosee's
Nov. 13 - Trail's End for dinner and fireworks
Nov. 14 - Boma breakfast and then off to the Fantasy for a Western Caribbean cruise!

You can see my dilemma on the 12th. I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks, with Fastpass+ booking, that Narcoosee's will open up for the 13th. Either that or Minnie's Dine, but I got lucky with that one already so I'm not hoping for a double dose of pixie dust. I can move Trail's End to an OOP dinner when we stay a night at AoA after our cruise.

I am so happy with our reservations, though we will have to pay for two of these out of pocket since we went over our dining plan credits. Disney keeps adding things that we must try (Garden Grill breakfast and Sci-Fi breakfast). I got several of these at the 180 day mark, but a lot of them have just been luck! We are a party of 5 that includes me, my husband, our two daughters (ages 14 and 18) and our daughter's boyfriend (age 20 and this will be his first Disney trip).
November 18 - Garden Grill Pre-Park Opening Breakfast
November 18 - Coral Reef
November 19 - BOG breakfast
November 20 - Sci-Fi Pre-Park Opening Breakfast
November 20 - Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
November 21 - Tusker House Pre-Park Opening Breakfast
November 21 - O'hana
November 22 - Garden Grill - lunch
November 22 - Biergarten - late dinner

11/13 -- Spirit of Aloha 5:15....still holding out for a pre-park opening BOG breakfast
11/14 -- QS day
11/15 -- BOG lunch / Prime Time Cafe dinner
11/16 -- QS day -- DTD evening (probably WPE)
11/17 -- Sci Fi lunch / Rose & Crown late dinner (Illuminations!)
11/18 -- Garden Grill lunch / Wave dinner
11/19 -- Boma breakfast before heading to Universal for 3 days

11/17- BOG breakfast
11/17- Hoop-Dee-Doo dinner
11/18- Chef Mickeys brunch
11/18- Garden View Tea Room
11/18- 'Ohana dinner
11/19- Sci-Fi Dine-In lunch
11/21- Kona Cafe breakfast

Now just crossing our fingers to get a princess meal!

I finally got just about everything I wanted for times that work for us - took weeks of trying and I am excited!
11/19 - HDDR 6:15
11/20 - QS Lunch in AK and Dinner in Epcot
11/21 - Sci Fi Breakfast and Minnies Holiday H&V Dinner
11/22 - MK (Probably do QS - maybe DTD QS for dinner)
11/23 (None - Sea World Day)
11/24 - Garden Grill Breakfast and Teppan Edo Dinner
11/25 - BOG Lunch and Ohana Dinner

I'm so excited! I had originally booked a dinner at California Grill, but told myself it was too extravagant. Well, I cancelled it and it was eating at me for weeks (no pun intended!) So yesterday I was looking at dinner openings the night we arrive, since I couldn't really decide on anything and what do you know? Found a 7:15 CG res! So we're going to do appetizers there and enjoy the view then head to MK for the Wishes dessert party!! So psyched :)

We got just about everything we wanted too!

11/19...Sanaa for lunch
11/20...Biergarten
11/21...50's Primetime
11/22...BOG for my dad/oldest DD and CRT for myself/youngest DD (along w/ 9 other family members)
11/23...Minnie's Holiday Dine @ H&V
11/24...Yak & Yeti
11/25...Spirit of Aloha for my dad/oldest DD and BOG for myself/youngest DD
11/26...Thanksgiving dinner at Ohana (15 of us all together)
11/27...Rose & Crown

as of yesterday i have finally got my last adr i wanted(Minnie's Holiday Dine)

Minnie's Holiday Dine
Merry & Bright Desert Party
Tusker House
Play n Dine
Biergarten
Whispering Cannon
Chef Mickey's
Princess Tea Party
1900 Park
Cinderella's Royal Table
Ohana
Crystal Palace(pre park opening)
BOG (lunch & dinner)
Garden Grill

I have pretty much everything I wanted:

11-13 - Plaza
11-13 - Wishes Dessert party
11-14 - Shula's
11-14 - Merry & Bright Dessert party
11-15 - BOG lunch

We're celebrating my DD's 16th birthday so that's the reason for 2 dessert parties : )

After weeks and weeks to wait and Check often

November 9 Narcoosees 5:40pm
November 10 Cape May Cafe 6:50pm
November 11 La Hacienda de San Angel 7:45pm
November 12 Tusker House 5:35pm
November 13 Crystal Palace 3:45pm + Christmas party
November 14 Mama Melrose + Fantasmic 1:35pm
November 15 Tokyo dining 12:20pm
November 16 Be Our Guest lunch 12:15pm and 'Ohana 6:45pm
November 17 Afternoon Tea 2:10pm and Biergarten 7:30pm
November 18 Yak and Yeti 11:30am
November 19 Trails End Breakfast 10:30 - departure day with late flight :-(

Last edited:
I got what I wanted on the 15-21...Trails End, Biergarten,Boma, that's it for us....

I've changed ours around a few times, so much so that my daughter has said ENOUGH already. Anyhow this is what we have.
November 15: Teppan Edo dinner
November 16: Chef Mickey brunch
November 17: Whispering Canyon, late lunch before the party
November 18: BOG pre-park breakfast
November 19: 1900 Park Fare breakfast
November 20: Minnie's Hollywood & Vine holiday dinner

I would have loved to try some other meals but this trip is a mother/daughter trip and it's for my daughter's 15th birthday so she got to plan the restaurants and I am happy I got her everything she wanted.

11/28 - BOG lunch
11/29 - Coral Reef lunch
11/29 - Chefs de France dinner
11/30 - 50's Prime Time Cafe lunch
12/1 - Raglan Road lunch

I'm still holding out hope for a 11/30 Fantasmic package. A couple have popped up, but every time I've tried to book, they were gone.

Ohana early breakfast, not on my ideal day, but a day I can use. I'm happy for it, we are doing all last minute planning.

BOG dinner, on a day where I'd have to add Park Hoppers if we want to use it, so I'm hoping for something else, unless the weather is going to be very cool...in which case we'll probably buy Park Hoppers anyway.

I have seen some other things pop up but they've all been on days or at times when it just would have ruined all my FP+ planning.

I got Minnie's holiday dine
Merry and bright dessert party
Crystal palace breakfast
1900 park fare dinner
Candlelight processional lunch at Biergarten

Please limit cancel of posts to the cancel thread. No trades allowed ever

Thank you! Would like to keep this thread open

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter