November Positives!

deannaf87

DIS Veteran
So much has been said about the lack of ADRs in November, but not too much on the good news front.

So my fellow November warriors, what DID you manage to snag for your trips?

I got....

Boatright's Dinner
50's Prime Time lunch
Via Napoli Lunch
Plaza Dinner
Tusker House (pre park opening) Breakfast
Boma Dinner
Kona Breakfast
1900 Park Fare Dinner
Whispering Canyon Breakfast

I eventually got everything I wanted. The only things that I couldn't book on our first day was BOG, H&V, and Coral Reef. With persistence, I eventually got it all. Just waiting on the Candlelight Processional package to open, then I'm complete.

Now I have in no particular order:

BOG (dinner)
CRT (dinner)
H&V (Disney Junior breakfast)
Coral Reef (lunch)
50's Prime Time (lunch)
Rainforest Cafe (lunch)
Tusker House (breakfast)
Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
Mickey's BYBBQ (dinner)
Hoop Dee Doo (dinner, late show)
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Mama Melrose (dinner)
Ohana (breakfast)
Beaches & Cream (lunch, then depart for home)

I have never booked at 180 days before and always got what I wanted, including BOG dinner multiple times. This time I was nervous due to everything I'd been reading here! Our trip is 11/20-11/28. Right at my 180, first try I got:

2 BOG dinners
2 Trattoria al Forno breakfasts (staying at BWV)
Captain's Grille breakfast
Fulton's lunch
San Angel Inn lunch
1900 PF dinner
Cali Grill
Narcoossee's
Via Napoli dinner
Marrakesh dinner
Sanaa on Thanksgiving

We were able to get:
CM Dinner
CP Lunch
Akershus Breakfast
Tusker House for Dinner
Beirgarten for Dinner
and 50s Prime Time for Lunch

We are hoping to get H&V and Coral Reef to switch from the last two, but overall, very happy!

I managed to get everything I wanted for our trip that's the first week of November. BOG, Pre Park Open CP, Akershus, WCC, Marrakesh, Fantasmic Package, Tusker House, Boma, Ohana Breakfast and Dinner, and 1900 Park Fare.

Hopefully other people do get everything they want! I was so panicked about mine on my 180 day but it ran so smoothly! I think because my week isn't Free Dining? I'm not positive, but I'm happy! haha

I couldn't get BOG, Akershus, or CP (pre opening). I've come to terms with not doing Akershus or CP (replaced with 1900 PF and Kona), but still stalking for BOG. I'm not flexible on my dates though, so there's only 2 meals it could work for. Maybe I'll be able to get a breakfast at 90 days.

I managed to get everything I wanted for our trip that's the first week of November. BOG, Pre Park Open CP, Akershus, WCC, Marrakesh, Fantasmic Package, Tusker House, Boma, Ohana Breakfast and Dinner, and 1900 Park Fare.

Hopefully other people do get everything they want! I was so panicked about mine on my 180 day but it ran so smoothly! I think because my week isn't Free Dining? I'm not positive, but I'm happy! haha

I think no FD the week we're going also helped with it being easy to get all our ADR's. FD ends the 19th and we arrive the 20th; there will still be plenty of families there with FD but not as many as a week earlier!

I couldn't get BOG, Akershus, or CP (pre opening). I've come to terms with not doing Akershus or CP (replaced with 1900 PF and Kona), but still stalking for BOG. I'm not flexible on my dates though, so there's only 2 meals it could work for. Maybe I'll be able to get a breakfast at 90 days.

Yes, being flexible with dates/times definitely makes it easier and I know not everyone has that flexibility. For most days we did, and in most cases we weren't picky about times so that helped. I hope you get BOG dinner, don't stop looking! Breakfast would be nice, too :)

Still looking for BOG dinner and/or Ohana dinner as well as a pre park open MK breakfast (maybe BOG if it comes out for November). But I'm still pretty happy with what I have so far:

Akershus breakfast
Tusker breakfast
Chef Mickey breakfast
Wave breakfast
CRT dinner
HDDR dinner
Coral Reef dinner
Via Napoli dinner
1900 Park Fare dinner
Hollywood Brown Derby F! dinner
Sci-Fi lunch

I snagged Akershus before I got the CRT dinner. I'm not sure I'll keep both, but I might. I have 3 girls who love princesses. :)

Eventually we got everything we wanted except for Ohana on Thanksgiving, and with a party of 10!

BOG lunch and dinner
1900 Park
Ohana
Wave
H&V
Akershus
Beirgarten
Yak & Yeti

Our trip begins on Nov 12, and we currently hold reservations at:

BOG (lunch)
Hollywood & Vine (lunch)
50s Primetime (lunch)

Akershus
Crystal Palace
Chef Mickey
Ohana
Garden Grill
Coral Reef
Yak n Yeti

ETA: 1900PF dinner was the only thing I couldn't get.

Last edited:
We're going Nov.13-22. We got Tusker House and Cape May breakfasts. Also, dinners at Tony's, Mama Melrose, Le Cellier, Planet Hollywood, HDDR, CRT and BOG. The dates and times may not be perfect but, very happy with what we have. Plenty of time to tweak our reservations and find one more EPCOT dinner. Overall, a happy camper!!!

We're going Nov 10-18 and got pretty well everything we wanted. Maybe a couple of times could be tweaked yet but I'm very pleased!

Garden Grill dinner
Crystal Palace dinner and pre park opening breakfast
Mama Melrose Fantasmic! Dinner package
CRT dinner and pre park opening breakfast
Tusker house dinner
BOG dinner on our MVMCP night
Wishes Dessert Party

Last edited:
We are going November 14-20th. I have been unable to get BOG for lunch or dinner. A breakfast would work just fine for my family, so I'm crossing my fingers that I can snag a pre-park breakfast for the morning we intend to rope drop anyway. If I could pick up dinner for the night I'd like, it would be awesome. But at this point I don't have a ton of flexibility so, breakfast might just be imperfectly perfect :)

I also wanted dining at HS on the night of Sunday, November 15th. There is nothing for that date at HS, and never has been any time I've checked. I've given up on it, and I'm actually fine with it since none of the restaurants sound that great to me (but I would love to try Sci Fi for the experience).

Here are my successes:

Tusker House at 5:45 (wanted park closing, so perfect)
Crystal Palace
Akershus at 10:50 (wanted pre-park but I'm hoping for a buffet change over, so may be nice to sample both the breakfast and lunch offerings)
San Angel Inn
Plaza
Kona
Wishes Dessert Party (so happy for this one)
CRT
Biergarten
Chef Mickeys
1900 Park Fare

We are going with our two young daughters, so as you can see out agenda is heavy on character meals. I'm thrilled for the trip and crossing my fingers on BOG breakfast. Any rumors about this continuing on??

My trip is the 14th-22nd. I got everything I wanted except lunch at BoG. I am traveling alone with DS7 and DS9 though and they informed me not to bother with BoG so I wasn't persistent in checking. Here's what I did get:

Mama Melrose Fantasmic! - late lunch
Crystal Palace - dinner
Ohana - breakfast (first time for this one and very excited)
Chef Mickey's - dinner
Garden Grill - dinner
T Rex Cafe - lunch
Tutto Italia - dinner
Yak and Yeti - lunch

I will say that the system was a little glitchy. I was on the morning of my 180+10, again that night, and again the next morning before I finally had it all covered. Some of the Epcot stuff seemed to have a delay with releasing the reservations. My times were exactly what I wanted too. Overall, major success!

We got:
Tusker House breakfast
'Ohana dinner
Tokyo Dining dinner
Biergarten lunch
Via Napoli lunch
50s Prime Time lunch
Sci-Fi Dine In lunch
Beaches & Cream lunch

The only thing we didn't get that we wanted was BOG lunch, and I'll keep trying for that. If we don't, no big deal. We've been before, and my sister and I are the only ones who really care lol

We got everything we wanted!!
BoG lunch ( didn't want dinner)
'Ohana (our first time!)
Cali Grill
Captain's Grille dinner
Beaches & Cream " dinner "
Boma breakfasts & dinners
Teppan Edo lunch
Biergarten lunch
Fantasmic Pkg/Hollywood Brown Derby

Will be booking Candleight P Pkg when it's avai

Our trip is November 15-19 and I booked at 180 and got:

Sci-fi lunch (this one I got about a week after the 180 day)
Biergarten Lunch
Garden Grill Dinner
'Ohana Breakfast

I am happy with everything I got but some of the times I would like to tweak but if I don't then it will still be okay. It was hard to get restaurants because my trip is so short.

Was online at 6am on my 180 day mark.. I managed to get everything we wanted and at the times we were hopeful for! The site was surprisingly flawless that morning-

Raglan Road -dinner
Grand Floridian Cafe twice - breakfast
Hoop Dee Doo Revue - 6:15 show category 2
Yak & Yeti - dinner
50's Prime Time - dinner
Kona Cafe - breakfast
CRT - breakfast
BOG - dinner
BOG - lunch

Last edited:
I eventually got everything I wanted. The only things that I couldn't book on our first day was BOG, H&V, and Coral Reef. With persistence, I eventually got it all. Just waiting on the Candlelight Processional package to open, then I'm complete.

Now I have in no particular order:

BOG (dinner)
CRT (dinner)
H&V (Disney Junior breakfast)
Coral Reef (lunch)
50's Prime Time (lunch)
Rainforest Cafe (lunch)
Tusker House (breakfast)
Chef Mickey's (breakfast)
Mickey's BYBBQ (dinner)
Hoop Dee Doo (dinner, late show)
Mama Melrose (dinner)
Ohana (breakfast)
Beaches & Cream (lunch, then depart for home)

Tony's (dinner)
WCC (breakfast)
Kona Cafe (breakfast)
Coral Reef (lunch)
Le Cellier (dinner)
50's PTC (dinner)
Trail's End Buffet (breakfast)
Tutto Italia (lunch)
Spirit of Aloha
Tusker House (breakfast)
Rainforest Cafe (lunch)
Fulton's (dinner)
Boma (breakfast and dinner)
Captain's Grille (breakfast)
Beaches and Cream (lunch)
Hollywood Brown Derby (lunch)
BOG (dinner)

Am hoping to get LTT for lunch and am also waiting for CP packages to open up for dinner at Chefs for the last show of the night on 11/27. We will be there 11/20-11/29.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter