NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arriving the 8th and staying through the 14th! Staying at POR. My mom's b-day is the 9th and mine the 16th ( :( ).
BIRTHDAYS AND FOOD & WINE! YAY!

Does anyone know when Christmas decorations go up in resorts? I just assumed that if the Christmas Party was scheduled that the decorations would be up as well :confused3

Arriving Nov 25-Dec 1 @ CBR!! It will be DD2 second trip plus early birthday celebration, and our DD16( foreign exchange student from Azerbaijan) 1st and probably only visit!! Also our families first vacation without my parents since DD has been born *happy dance*

i don't know if i've posted on here yet, but my family and I are going for the first time on November 17-28, staying at Grand Beach Resort for 7 nights then Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando for 4 nights :)

I started counting at 8 months away, now it's only 4 months to go!! :)

We will be at Sports from November 25th thru December 1st.

See ya there!

Slightly Goofy and hubby

Ar Orlando nov 7
Staying DTD 11 Nights Till Nov 18
Also Booked 2 Nights At The Dolphin Nov. 10 & 11 For Extra Magic Hours At MK ! Wish I Could Make The Epcot 30th This Year But Notsomuch :sad2:
They Better Save Me Some Retro Epcot Shirts !
See You There And Until Then Visit My Video Pages Where You And I Can Share The Magic Until Our Next Visit To The Happiest Place On Earth !

Okay so I am joining the group. We are taking our niece for her first trip ever and it is a complete surprise for her. We are also going with another family for their first family trip. Our dates are Nov. 10th-17th. We are staying at Pop on the 10th and POR the 11th-17th.

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge November 11th - 15th. This will be our 4 year olg granddaughter's 1st WDW vacation. We are so very excited to experience WDW through her eyes. We will be celebrating DH's 62nd B-day as well. It will be just Nana, Papa and the little one on this great adventure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter