NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused.....we are arriving on Nov 10th staying at POR until the 18th. We aren't planning to hit the parks until the 12th due to the crazy crowds that weekend. (I'm aware of all the activity going on that weekend, F&W, Veteran's Day,Jersey week, Golf tourney,etc.)

According to touringplans and easywdw, crowds look light/moderate most of the week. But, I was playing around on the WDW online reservation site and noticed all the resorts are booked, even mid-week. I asked a CM, but she had no information except that the resorts were full. Should we expect the parks to be packed? We often visit this time of year and the parks have been very manageable (never empty, but nice) .

Does anyone, maybe a CM reading this, have an explanation. There are even rooms available over Thanksgiving week still available and the parks are crazy full those days.

Thanks for any information

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts