NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DivaofDisney- I am near you, in Rehoboth Beach. I own a fabric/home dec store called Dreamweaver Interiors in the Midway Shopping Center. If you ever come up my way stop by, I'd love to meet a fellow DISer.

DivaofDisney- I am near you, in Rehoboth Beach. I own a fabric/home dec store called Dreamweaver Interiors in the Midway Shopping Center. If you ever come up my way stop by, I'd love to meet a fellow DISer.

Add me to the Delaware list, too! We live in Frankford, and I work in Ocean View (at the Coastal Point newspaper, specifically...). Wow! Amazing that we have so many local DisBoards members going in November! :cool1:

I bet mostly everyone is excited about the adr for BOG opening late august, that means were all good to go for that section to be open for our trips:cool1:hopefully :confused::laughing:

We are arriving November 3rd for 8 nights at The Beach Club! This will be our 3rd family trip (I went 2 other times as a child) We are SO EXCITED!

as much fun as it would be to get an ADR for BOG, I'm not looking forward to rearranging any of my current ADRs How the trials and tribulations of my life! :lmao::rotfl2:

Hello everyone, I have been watching and reading on this board for awhile now. Figured I would join in now. We have booked our next (5th for me) DisneyWorld vacation. Booked at WL for 11/9-11/18 also doing MVMC on the 12th. We have most of our ADR's booked already. Really didn't have any trouble booking any of them. We got our Minnie pin a few weeks ago, and jumped right on it. We did the free dining plan with the deluxe upgrade. Last year we celebrated our son's 3rd (9/4) birthday at Disney. This year we will be celebrating my Big 31. Ouch haha. Wilderness lodge at Christmas, can't wait. It was beautiful last year, I bet its even better with Christmas decor everywhere.

Hello everyone, I have been watching and reading on this board for awhile now. Figured I would join in now. We have booked our next (5th for me) DisneyWorld vacation. Booked at WL for 11/9-11/18 also doing MVMC on the 12th. We have most of our ADR's booked already. Really didn't have any trouble booking any of them. We got our Minnie pin a few weeks ago, and jumped right on it. We did the free dining plan with the deluxe upgrade. Last year we celebrated our son's 3rd (9/4) birthday at Disney. This year we will be celebrating my Big 31. Ouch haha. Wilderness lodge at Christmas, can't wait. It was beautiful last year, I bet its even better with Christmas decor everywhere.

:welcome: but there is a part 3 now:cloud9: I will add you to the other thread...come join us!

Now that there's an app for disboards, I may never get anything done!!!

BOG? are we referring to Be Our Guest? (Beast Castle? please say yes, please say yes?) I admit I am being lazy and not checking the previous thread. My computer is ssssllllloooooowwww tonight. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter