• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2007 Code Watch

Glad to see someone has started a November 2007 thread. We are also going then, the 17th through the 24th, staying at the WL.

I'm fairly new to DIS, been lurking a couple of months now. It is starting to become an obsession.

We're going to be at the POR 11/15 to 11/23

I'm doing the happy dance right now. When the general codes came out I had to switch from a preferred room to a water view room at CBR. This morning (as I do every morning), I checked on-line for availabilty and lo and behold preferred rooms were available. I immediately got on the phone and called CRO and was able to switch back to a preferred room. After she made the switch I checked online and preferred rooms were no longer available.

I'm doing the happy dance right now. When the general codes came out I had to switch from a preferred room to a water view room at CBR. This morning (as I do every morning), I checked on-line for availabilty and lo and behold preferred rooms were available. I immediately got on the phone and called CRO and was able to switch back to a preferred room. After she made the switch I checked online and preferred rooms were no longer available.

Congrats. We had preferred rooms reserved also. Luckily, when we called for the discount we were able to stay in our preferred rooms. My mom has limted mobility, so being close to the food court would be great. She'll be scheduled for back surgery when we return from our trip. This will be her first visit to WDW. Hopefully there will be some fairy dust for her.:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter