November 2007 Code Watch

Code was available for Nov 1-6 at Pop. Rebooked a room-only AAA ressie to a ZQH (includes 1 day ticket since I already have a ticket and adds the dining plan) for an additional $14. Good deal! :goodvibes

We did a Visa code for 6 nights at GF (Hopper & dining) and figured we saved 15% off the total package!:thumbsup2

i've waited for this code and now I can't use it! We had to book room only because fo price and the codes only apply to packages! I''m so bummed!

i've waited for this code and now I can't use it! We had to book room only because fo price and the codes only apply to packages! I''m so bummed!

I thought there was a Visa code for room only but I am thinking of AAA?
If you wanted you would only have to buy a ONE day park ticket though. Have you considered that?

In the same boat. Going 11/17-24. Currently booked at CSR with AAA. My husband had discounted tix through his work so package w/n work for us.

We were able to use the package code w/ dining for our stay at ASMusic at Thanksgiving. The CM I dealt with was awesome and truly worked some Disney magic :wizard: I am so excited!
Good luck to everyone!

But you are supposed to give her the code:confused3 That is the first thing they asked for when I called.

Yea, I know now, but I got it anyway!----(WHERE was the codes POSTED?? I was at work, so I couldn't get it anyway)--- Just NOT for POP, have to stay at Sports again.:confused3

Yea, I know now, but I got it anyway!----(WHERE was the codes POSTED?? I was at work, so I couldn't get it anyway)--- Just NOT for POP, have to stay at Sports again.:confused3

I got them off this board! I got up early and got dressed, then started checking websites. I got them off this thread ( I think it was this one) before they came up on TGM or Mousesavers (about 6:15 my time). I had to switch from Pop to Sports too. This is where we stayed last year for our first WDW trip. I don't mind going back, but would have liked to try something different. My son picked it last year for his birthday trip, and my daughter had picked Pop for this year. She is still a little upset with me, but couldn't pass up $339!

Thanks! Please PM me and let me know. Which resort are you staying at? I booked our first two nights at CSR.

I'm staying at POP this time and CSR in November.

We've had AP's since 2001 and most times aren't even asked to see them, but sometimes we have been. Once I had left it in the car and they just asked me to come back later in our trip and show it. This was at the GF, so I did! Didn't want to pay rack rate there! LOL But it's not necessarily at deluxes, because I've been asked to show it at values too. I think it just depends on the CM checking you in. However, I'm fairly certain you'll be fine with the voucher. If anything, they'll just ask you to come back and show the AP once you activate it.

I'm staying at POP this time and CSR in November.

We've had AP's since 2001 and most times aren't even asked to see them, but sometimes we have been. Once I had left it in the car and they just asked me to come back later in our trip and show it. This was at the GF, so I did! Didn't want to pay rack rate there! LOL But it's not necessarily at deluxes, because I've been asked to show it at values too. I think it just depends on the CM checking you in. However, I'm fairly certain you'll be fine with the voucher. If anything, they'll just ask you to come back and show the AP once you activate it.

Awesome and thanks! I am sure the benches at the bus stop aren't the most comfortable :lmao:

You folks who split your reservation to get a discount on at least some nights...were YOU the one who suggested that, or did the CM?

I called yesterday about an AP disocunt at the Poly (I can't seem to give it up, even though I know a cancellation is a long shot). Anyway, the CM checks and then says, "It's unavailable." Period. No "may I check other dates for you?", no "may I check another resort for you." She said absolutely nothing else. I swear that if I hadn't finally said something, we'd still be on the phone.;)

I have a friend that will be traveling during October during the time the discount code ZQI would apply.
When she called to see if she could apply the discount code they said that it couldn't apply but that she could call to see if anything opened up.

She is staying at AKL.

What what be the reason that it wouldn't apply. Availability?

Ideas please. :wizard:

Probably.
I swear everything changes though day to day CM to CM!

You folks who split your reservation to get a discount on at least some nights...were YOU the one who suggested that, or did the CM?

I called yesterday about an AP disocunt at the Poly (I can't seem to give it up, even though I know a cancellation is a long shot). Anyway, the CM checks and then says, "It's unavailable." Period. No "may I check other dates for you?", no "may I check another resort for you." She said absolutely nothing else. I swear that if I hadn't finally said something, we'd still be on the phone.;)

I think I read some where that CM's making reservations answer only questions asked. That's why research is important before you call and I had a couple of other options ready when I called ... thank goodness for the DIS!!:woohoo:

I think I read some where that CM's making reservations answer only questions asked. That's why research is important before you call and I had a couple of other options ready when I called ... thank goodness for the DIS!!:woohoo:

That's probably the rule. But there is one male CM that I KNOW I've had twice. Each time he is so sweet when "no availablity" comes up and tells me that cancellations happen all the time, so keep calling back. It always makes me feel better to hear that, even if I am never able to get a discount.

I called disney and spoke w/ "Newton" who never heard of mouesavers. Not only was he not helpful with the codes he also stated that I needed to stick to the disney site. None of the codes I have found apply to me. I do not have the visa and I am staying at the music resort from 11/17/07-11/25/07. It is my honeymoon and money is so tight. A code would be so helpful if anyone out there has one. I tried ZQG & ZQC. I asked if it would help if I switched hotels and he would not even help me. Can anyone help?

:headache: :sad1: :mad: :confused3

Have you tried getting a quote from dreamsunlimitedtravel.com, or ourlaughingplacetravel.com or the other one that mouse savers suggests? (i forget the name)... I have used DU and OLP and they were both very helpful getting codes when I wasn't able to secure them on my own. DU had a little more success than OLP, but both have helped me a ton. Good luck!!!!

Have you tried getting a quote from dreamsunlimitedtravel.com, or ourlaughingplacetravel.com or the other one that mouse savers suggests? (i forget the name)... I have used DU and OLP and they were both very helpful getting codes when I wasn't able to secure them on my own. DU had a little more success than OLP, but both have helped me a ton. Good luck!!!!

Would it matter if I booked already online w/ disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter