November 2007 Code Watch

Well good news after all.

After being told yesterday that AP rates couldn't be applied the week of Nov 4th.....I called today and got the BCV studio for $244 a night!

I'm happy:yay:

I feel like I am going nuts!

I keep seeing people referring to the Disney Visa code vs the General Public code, but I can't seem to find what the General Public Code is...can anyone give the general public code?

Or am I just crazy and there is no general public code yet?

Too little sleep last night....

I feel like I am going nuts!

I keep seeing people referring to the Disney Visa code vs the General Public code, but I can't seem to find what the General Public Code is...can anyone give the general public code?

Or am I just crazy and there is no general public code yet?

Too little sleep last night....

ZQG without dining
ZQH with dining

Home page of Mousesavers.com

I just booked CSR for Nov with the AP rate. I know that you have to have the AP when you actually check in. We have the voucher for our AP, is that enough to check into the resort and still get the AP rate, or do we have to trade in the voucher and actually get the AP first? We will probably be getting in really late (like after 9p or 10p) and I am not sure we will be able to get the voucher exchanged before we check in. I wouldn't want to have to pay rack rates because we get in late and can't exchange our voucher until the next morning. Otherwise, we'll probably just cancel our Friday night and just go on Sat. TIA!

Unless things have changed recently, you can use the voucher to check in. That's what I'll be doing in a couple of weeks. If it doesn't work, I'll post back to let you know.

Unless things have changed recently, you can use the voucher to check in. That's what I'll be doing in a couple of weeks. If it doesn't work, I'll post back to let you know.

I have heard that they will ask you to come back to show that you have traded in the voucher for the AP.

I have never been asked for my AP when checking in but I can't say I would even try cause many people have been.

I think your voucher will be fine!

This morning...while at work....had to go to back of store, and after 30 min, no go, couldn't get thru...I than had to start calling from the Bathroom, from 8/9/10 am, still no go, and than I went on break, and after 45 min of waiting, got thru!:cool1: POP was NOT available but I got Sports so thats better than nothing, went from 111.00 a night to 87.00 per night with tax, not bad!:thumbsup2 The CM kept asking ME for the code, I told her I didn't have it, she was suppose to I thought?:confused:

The CM I worked with (who was awesome) not only asked me which code I wanted to use, but she also asked me where I had found it. She could not believe how quickly it had gotten around. She said she had to turn many people down because they had no code or the wrong code for their package. SO I would say your CM rocked!!! :cool1:

Not sure how we did it but Bernadine our CM was so nice and took so much time with us she was fantastic. I did use this number I found on allears.net(800-828-0228) to get through. Not sure if that would make a difference though. None the less we are so glad we read all these posts so thanks everyone.

If you access through the "special offers" section (for the general public discount), you don't have to enter the code. When the pricing comes up, there's a little box that tells you that you're receiving the special price (it's all pretty with stars and such). I don't have a disney visa, so I don't know how to access that discount.

I still don't see where you put in a code unless the offer is the same for general public and visa so a code is not needed.:confused3

Can anyone get on the disney world website? Nothing comes up on the screen when I try!!

I've got it now! Thanks!

Just wanted to let everyone know- We called and applied the discount codes yesterday and got a great deal!!!
BUTTTTT after reading other posts about being able to apply the code online- out of curiosity I typed in our info to see what the prices would be and get this the prices for the same exact package at the same resort came out like $200 cheaper?!?!? :confused3
The online code is ZQI (i assume "i" is for internet). I am on hold with disney right now to find out what's up. I'm glad for the great deal we got the first time, but if we can save even MORE I'm all about it!!:banana:
So everyone may want to check into this. I'll let you know what I find out!!

Just wanted to let everyone know- We called and applied the discount codes yesterday and got a great deal!!!
BUTTTTT after reading other posts about being able to apply the code online- out of curiosity I typed in our info to see what the prices would be and get this the prices for the same exact package at the same resort came out like $200 cheaper?!?!? :confused3
The online code is ZQI (i assume "i" is for internet). I am on hold with disney right now to find out what's up. I'm glad for the great deal we got the first time, but if we can save even MORE I'm all about it!!:banana:

Mine was the opposite. I played around with my info online last night, so I'd have some ammo if I was told my dates were blacked out again. That wasn't a problem-the cm was wonderful. I saved $20 more than the price I found online.

Just got off the phone with a great CM- The price difference was just trip insurance... oh well- we still have a great deal and can't wait to go!!!:cool1:

I was originally staying at ASM but the code did not work there so I ended up upgrading to CB for less money than I was paying for ASM. I thought that it was pretty neat. This is my first time using a code and I have to admit that I think it was a pretty good offer.

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Thanks for the tip about being able to check the code rates online...I just did. I am befuddled, though!

Our previous rate, booked by Small World (super fast & courteous service, btw):
CBR 11/7-11/11 (4 nights) 2 adults, 1 kid, 1 baby -- room only @ AAA rate = $742

The online rate:
CSR (no CBR available) same dates & people PLUS 1 day base ticket = $651

Did I mention I'm confused???? :confused3

I'm going to popcorn:: and try to let you experts figure this out, I am perplexed.
Michele

Replying to my own post to say Small World Travel booked us the lower price! Saved $90 off our AAA rate, the tradeoff was that we simply moved from CBR (which we were getting excited to try) to CSR (which we fell in love with last year, thank you, Buzz). Win-win!

THANK YOU SO MUCH PRINCESS CARRIE for the tip about clicking on the teacups to check the rates online! And to all of you for such a sharing of info!

:banana:

The CM I worked with (who was awesome) not only asked me which code I wanted to use, but she also asked me where I had found it. She could not believe how quickly it had gotten around. She said she had to turn many people down because they had no code or the wrong code for their package. SO I would say your CM rocked!!! :cool1:

Oh, I agree she was great, but she acted like I was suppose to GIVE her the Code, I had to explain to her I was at work and had no Internet Access.:rolleyes: She wanted to know "how I found out about Codes coming out"... I told her I knew since Monday thanks to an Internet Board...didn't tell her which one, let her figure it out.:laughing:

I can't believe yesterday was the only day that I did not get on here to check!! Arghhh!:scared1:

Anyhow, I am on the phone with a very helpful CM and I just saved $363.00 on our package :cool1: :cheer2: using code ZQH.

Yay!!!:cheer2: :wizard:

Oh, I agree she was great, but she acted like I was suppose to GIVE her the Code, I had to explain to her I was at work and had no Internet Access.:rolleyes: She wanted to know "how I found out about Codes coming out"... I told her I knew since Monday thanks to an Internet Board...didn't tell her which one, let her figure it out.:laughing:

But you are supposed to give her the code:confused3 That is the first thing they asked for when I called.

Has anyone gotten a discount on a 2 bedroom villa? I was told by the CM that it looked like there were no discounts for those units. There is availablity in most resorts, but no code. :confused3 She was very helpful & searched all the codes she had on her computer. I won't be changing our ressie, but a code would be an unexpected plus!

Thanks! Please PM me and let me know. Which resort are you staying at? I booked our first two nights at CSR.

I have heard that they will ask you to come back to show that you have traded in the voucher for the AP.

I have never been asked for my AP when checking in but I can't say I would even try cause many people have been.

I think your voucher will be fine!

That's great news! I would just hate to get there at 9 or 10p and find out they want to charge us rack rate for the room! DH would flip for sure and we would end up sleeping at the bus stop or something until we could get the voucher traded for the AP the next day!:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter