• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2007 Code Watch

vamom

Mouseketeer
Hoping to get room discounts for November starting on the 16th. Please share any info you get. Thanks to all you Disney lovers.

Glad to see someone has started a November 2007 thread. We are also going then, the 17th through the 24th, staying at the WL.

I'm fairly new to DIS, been lurking a couple of months now. It is starting to become an obsession.

We're also hoping for a November trip--the 10th thru the 17th. Hope the code is better than what just came out, but I'll take what I can get!

We will be there Nov4-17th. Staying at the CBR and hoping for codes too. We will be purchasing an AP soon. *keeps finger crossed* Hope they have codes this fall for the CBR.

I'm going Ocotober 26 until 11/1. I would love to see a code. It's too late for free dining, so I'll hope for a good room discount. I want to stay at CR, just for closeness to MK.

I am pretty new to this site as well but have been lurking for awhile.
Our family is planning on going to CBR November 25-Dec 2 or possibly November 23rd-Dec 2nd (will have to see about flights)
This may be a silly question but what kind of codes are out there? I don't really understand how it works. Also, once you book can you add a code later on after booking? I'm just not sure how it works.
Sorry for all the questions!
Jen

Checking in here. We're hoping to stay at POR from Nov 12th-17th. :) Hoping for a code. We got one last year during this same week!

Still waiting for the kids' school schedule to see exactly what extra days they have off in November, will definitely be going for at least a week. Stayed the last trip at CBR (November '06) and loved it. Thinking of maybe trying CSR this time with maybe a couple of nights at the end of the week at the Poly.

Anyone remember the 11/06 codes? I think there was the Disney VISA offer, but anything else? Hoping for 11/4-11/9.

Anyone remember the 11/06 codes? I think there was the Disney VISA offer, but anything else? Hoping for 11/4-11/9.

There were two codes last November. The Disney Visa and then the general public a day or two later. I think it saved us right around 15% off of our package.

I am also hoping for code for Nov. We were there in Nov-Dec 06 and had a code that saved us $200.00 of of our WL stay!!

Hi! We are going Nov. 26 through Dec 3 and hoping for a good deal. We waited until August of 2006 to get a good deal through our Disney Visa for our vacation last year. It was worth it, but this year we are upgrading to a moderate resort. Hoping to see some codes and discounts on packages .

We will be staying at the WL from 11/26 until 12/3. Let's hear it for some GREAT DISCOUNTS!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter