November 2007 Code Watch

We're hoping to go in late November or early December (dates still flexible)...

Nov 25-Dec 2 at WL!!! I can't wait!! Has any one booked yet? I was wondering if anyone got good rates.

ME!:wave: I'm booked in a WL woods view for the exact same dates as you! :thumbsup2 I can't wait!! It's rack rate for now, but hopefully a discount is in our future. pixiedust: Good luck to everyone! :shamrock:

Does anyone know what the AAA room only rate is for 25th November onwards?

ME!:wave: I'm booked in a WL woods view for the exact same dates as you! :thumbsup2 I can't wait!! It's rack rate for now, but hopefully a discount is in our future. pixiedust: Good luck to everyone! :shamrock:

HI!!!!! YAY for US!!! We haven't stayed there before. I hear it's beautiful around the holidays! We seem to have gotten a decent deal-$3300-7nts-8ph-DDP, 2 adults 1- 10 yr old.

Subscribing
There is not a crummy place at Disney around X-mas time!
Awaiting Nov. 25th - Dec. 2nd, let's get it on. :santa:

Today I took the big plunge. We bought our plane tickets, made room reservations at the CBR and bought an annual pass. Our credit card right now looks beautiful. ;) c'mon great AP rates... *i know they wont be out until late summer, but hey...*

Subscribing.

Going Nov 15-24. :woohoo:

When have codes for this time period come out in previous years, anyone know?

Subscribing to this thread...trip booked for 11/17-11/26 at WL at AAA room only rate for courtyard view at $288/night (15% off rack rate) but would enjoy saving some additional $$.

Last year the discounts for Disney Visa cardholders came out on 8/14. General public and AP rates came out on 8/16.

Here's to waiting...:hourglass

We are going to the Poly on 11/10 -11/17. I booked a package for 11/11-11/17 using "z" code for a package. Because 11/10 wasn't a date that I could use the package I had to make a separate ressie using AAA for 11/10. What's the chance that I'll actually have to switch rooms?? Also, is there any chance of changing the package from a 6 day to a 7 day when we get there??
Thanks so much!

Thanks for the info bzzelady--I'll have to mark all my August calendars!

Where are you in PA?

I am pretty new to this site as well but have been lurking for awhile.
Our family is planning on going to CBR November 25-Dec 2 or possibly November 23rd-Dec 2nd (will have to see about flights)
This may be a silly question but what kind of codes are out there? I don't really understand how it works. Also, once you book can you add a code later on after booking? I'm just not sure how it works.
Sorry for all the questions!
Jen

Hey! Maybe we'll see you there. Hubby and I are booked at the CBR from Nov. 25 - Dec. 2. We booked through AAA, so at least we already have that discount, but our TA is keeping an eye out for anything else that comes available.

Hey! Maybe we'll see you there. Hubby and I are booked at the CBR from Nov. 25 - Dec. 2. We booked through AAA, so at least we already have that discount, but our TA is keeping an eye out for anything else that comes available.

Us Too!!! Nov 25-Dec 2@ WL!!! I started a thread with these dates. We should keep in contact there!

Us Too!!! Nov 25-Dec 2@ WL!!! I started a thread with these dates. We should keep in contact there!

Can you point me to that thread? (Unless I find it on my own before you reply.) We're hoping to make a visit to Wilderness Lodge. I hear it's beautiful at the holidays. We had thought about dining over there, but it got beat out by a few others, so maybe next time...but we still hope to make a visit to see the holiday decorations while we're there.

subscribing, we're going to be there Nov. 11-24 for our wedding and honeymoon!! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter