November 2007 Code Watch

I just put down our deposit on WL Nov.21--26. I'm excited to just be going but also added to that is that I won't have to take any time off of work, the holiday decorations will hopefully be up, and I've only ever stayed at a Value before (which I loved, but with 2 kids this time dd5 and ds2 I wanted bunk beds and convenience) I'm waiting for August to come for the Visa discount. Does anyone know what the discount was last year? I saw the dates were good for our trip but I don't know what the actual discount was.

Thanks!

Rachel

:surfweb: Passing the time while the days tick by....:hourglass

I just put down our deposit on WL Nov.21--26. I'm excited to just be going but also added to that is that I won't have to take any time off of work, the holiday decorations will hopefully be up, and I've only ever stayed at a Value before (which I loved, but with 2 kids this time dd5 and ds2 I wanted bunk beds and convenience) I'm waiting for August to come for the Visa discount. Does anyone know what the discount was last year? I saw the dates were good for our trip but I don't know what the actual discount was.

Thanks!

Rachel

Where did you get the little visa tidbit?

Last year (and the years past?) Disney Visa holders got some sort of package discount between Sept (I think) and December. I got it from mousesavers.com I think.

Rachel

subscribing ...

We (me, dw, dd(10) and dd(6)) are heading down 11.10 thru 11.17 ... Staying at the Dolphin right now (all on points!!! woohooooo!!!:cool1: )

Could be open to switching if the right offer made sense ......

Subscribing to the thread. We're looking to go Nov. 16 - Nov. 22nd. Common discount codes!! :cheer2:

Subscribing! Wanna go Nov 29-Dec 3 but may stay off-site if no good AP rates! Come on great AP rates! :cheer2:

Thanks!

Rachel

It was about 15% off the whole package if I remember right.

I'm guessing that you can't get a AAA discount with the Visa holders discount, right?

we just booked for nov 3-12th I'm watching for codes too.

I just booked the Poly, garden view for Nov. 16-24th...with AAA discount it's $346 per night, plus tax. Of course, DH hasn't agreed to go on the trip yet, but I have quite a few months to work on that!:goodvibes

We went to Disney in Nov 2005, the weather was perfect and so were the crowds. What's the typical discounts for Nov? Also, what is the 15% off with Visa? How did you get that? What would I have to do to get it this year if they have it?

I am hoping for a good code to come out for the end of November or early December as I would love a pre-holiday trip to the Wilderness Lodge as all the pictures I have seen make it look absolutely beautiful.

We're in! November 20-24. Right now, at Pop Century. We, too, could be enticed to switching elsewhere. But w/ three families, and numerous college-age kids, we're staying where we are for right now. I really think we'll be in the parks so much, it just won't justify staying elsewhere. I'm just at peace right now knowing we've got rooms...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter