November 2006 Code/Rate Watch

I was already booked for ASSPORTS for 11/18-11/25 w/dining and park hopper for 6 days. I was originally booked and paid for on Disney Visa. When I saw the code on Mousesavers I immediately called and they just applied the code to my current ressie and I saved $395 on 2 Adults and 1 Child age 9. My original price was $2108 and after the code it is now $1713 and my card was credited with 48 hours the $395. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I have been having a Disney Visa for the past 2-3 years and I did not receive this offer from them??? :confused3 If you have a Disney Visa I suggest you go to their website and view current offers. Mind you they are not better than the codes from Disney. www.chase.com/disney

twinkletoesmom said:
I think so, we are going the same time (same package) but only for 7 nights we were paying $2,246 and now w/ the discount it's $2,008. I think reading the begining whem people staying at the pop reported savings of over $350 I questioned it. But I just called to get other prices from disney using the discount they said it would be 2,128 for value. So I'm happy w/ what I got.

We're staying at POP and saved $556, but that was for two rooms for 7 nights, 2 adults and 3 juniors on the dining plan. Our TA said she double-checked the price because we'd gotten the biggest discount she'd seen at POP. :confused3 I'm happy! :Pinkbounc

ETA: That's $556 above the AAA discount we already had. Love this code! :goodvibes

My TA just offered us POR 11/28 - 12/4, includes a water view, and 7 day park hopper, with tax for $1496.48. Which saves us about $109.00. My question is, can I get the discount on the same length of stay, but only 5 day park hoppers? 2 of our days are travel days, and I don't want to waste the tickets?

I sent a message to our TA, haven't heard back yet. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

I have a question; hopefully somebody can "H-E-L-P" me. Cast - me & DH

We've had to scale down our trip big time; we were going to go on the Platinum Pkg but.............we have a Sr. in High School w/alot of expenses.
OK.......here's the question;

I divided the plan up like this only because we had the platinum plan & it was cheaper to get a room only on 11/25 (didn't want to pay reg price for the room for the whole week)

we are staying @ WL (Courtyard room) on 11/25 (Room only) - AAA discount - $311.00 & no park tickets at all

WL (courtyard room - 11/26-12/01) - DDP w/MYW w/hopper & water park passes for 5 nights/6 days - AAA discount on the room part only
couldn't get the new visa discount b/c it only applied to the POR & AKL at this time (cost - $2,218 + $196/non refundable AAA insurance for 2 adults)

WL (courtyard room - 12/01-12/02) room only (I got this room b/c it was suppose to be our last night on the platinum plan...wanted to get the most out of the plan up until midnight) no AAA discount available - (cost $289)

Ok......I'm getting to the point..... would it be cheaper to get a premium Annual Pass for 2 & a base ticket for all of the days we are there & add on the DDP? we are planning on taking our DS to Disney in May for his Sr. trip.
Didn't know what discounts were offered for AP during the Nov., and if it would been worth it to purchase the AP's? Didn't want to purchase the AP's & not get a code & it be just like the Disney Visa & only certain hotels were given the codes for certain dates. That's why I needed to ask ...........for some H-E-L-P.........just alittle help is better than "NO" help.

thanks !

jean

We have POFQ for 10 days but only 8 day tickets - for the same reason, because we have two travel days. It wasn't a problem at all.

And we are incredibly excited!!

Teresa

wilderness gal said:
I have a question; hopefully somebody can "H-E-L-P" me. Cast - me & DH

We've had to scale down our trip big time; we were going to go on the Platinum Pkg but.............we have a Sr. in High School w/alot of expenses.
OK.......here's the question;

I divided the plan up like this only because we had the platinum plan & it was cheaper to get a room only on 11/25 (didn't want to pay reg price for the room for the whole week)

we are staying @ WL (Courtyard room) on 11/25 (Room only) - AAA discount - $311.00 & no park tickets at all

WL (courtyard room - 11/26-12/01) - DDP w/MYW w/hopper & water park passes for 5 nights/6 days - AAA discount on the room part only
couldn't get the new visa discount b/c it only applied to the POR & AKL at this time (cost - $2,218 + $196/non refundable AAA insurance for 2 adults)

WL (courtyard room - 12/01-12/02) room only (I got this room b/c it was suppose to be our last night on the platinum plan...wanted to get the most out of the plan up until midnight) no AAA discount available - (cost $289)

Ok......I'm getting to the point..... would it be cheaper to get a premium Annual Pass for 2 & a base ticket for all of the days we are there & add on the DDP? we are planning on taking our DS to Disney in May for his Sr. trip.
Didn't know what discounts were offered for AP during the Nov., and if it would been worth it to purchase the AP's? Didn't want to purchase the AP's & not get a code & it be just like the Disney Visa & only certain hotels were given the codes for certain dates. That's why I needed to ask ...........for some H-E-L-P.........just alittle help is better than "NO" help.

thanks !

jean

You don't have to have the AP when you book. This way you can see if you get a good rate before buying the AP. I did that in January. Booked the WL for April using the AP code, bought the AP in March at my local Disney store, and activated it the first day I went to the park. Just showed the voucher at the desk at check-in. Saved more money on the room than I spent on the AP. Also applied it to my room ressie for AKL CL in November. And I was the only one who needed the AP; it is not needed for everyone in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter