November 2006 Code/Rate Watch

We'll be there Thanksgiving week too! And codes would sure be a nice surprise ....

I am waiting with you guys too!! Free dining would be awesome.

Can't wait for Turkey Day at WDW!!! I would be especially thankful for a discount.... Hmmm...a food holiday like Thanksgiving sounds like the perfect time for free dining to revisit!

Glad to see I'm not alone in the loooong (but oh so exciting) wait!

I'll be keeping an eye out also! We haven't been in the early November timeframe in years...I'm amazed at how much the prices have gone up! AND, I noticed it's no longer value season - Disney bumped it up to regular season.

We are planning our first big family trip in November too. Where will I find the codes for November? Any idea when they will come out? Should I wait to book or if I book a plan can I change it if a better deal comes along (If I book with the meal plan and it ends up free..)?
Thanks for the help! :cheer2:

I'm with ya!!!

..but I think you guys need med if you think free dining would be offered over Thanksgiving. Last year it went thru the first week of October.

Sign me up! I just booked 10 nights at CBR 11-23 (Thanksgiving Day) through 12-3!! Come on free dining!!

I am booked at Contemporary for my honeymoon Nov 22-28, booked room only but I may change if any good rates or deals come out :) Looks like a lot of us are going to be there for Thanksgiving,

Where is everyone going to eat or do on Thanksgiving???
What have the crowds been like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter