*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

I'd love to join your swap. Is it available October 26-30?

hi MMgranny,

If your looking for 2010 the dates are not available. Your dates are available in 2011.

I need the following to add you to the list: name of reservation, confirmation #, phone # and email address PM'd to me please.

Have a great day!!!

Hi I just wanted everyone to know that the fridge swap is still running. All items are safe and sound. The current swapper that has fridge will be sending me pics tonight of box and fridge.

Also I forgot to do this on September 19th, :bday: to the swap. It has been my pleasure to donate and run this swap one year later.

I will take 12/1 thru 12/20 for 2011 if still available :thumbsup2

We want to go for two weeks sometime in that month so this gives a little wiggle room.

Thanks!

I didn't know it was missing either. Let me text the swapper and make sure I will keep everyone posted.

Nope it isn't missing now. :) It was lost between me and the previous swapper but I FINALLY found it. I sent a pic to the swapper after me so she would know what she was looking for incase they told her it wasn't there for her. But I made sure they would see her name. I put it on all four sides of the box :rotfl: . I didn't want her to have to spend 8 days looking for it like I did.

Sorry I didn't contact you but last minute I decided not to take the lap top. I did contact the swapper BEFORE me several times and was hoping she would forward the information to you.

BUt at least the fridge was found and successfully handed off to the next swapper. :)

Thanks so much parkers*momma for doing all the leg work to find the fridge and removing all the old swapper's info. I really appreciate it. :dance3: Thanks again!
Nope it isn't missing now. :) It was lost between me and the previous swapper but I FINALLY found it. I sent a pic to the swapper after me so she would know what she was looking for incase they told her it wasn't there for her. But I made sure they would see her name. I put it on all four sides of the box :rotfl: . I didn't want her to have to spend 8 days looking for it like I did.

Sorry I didn't contact you but last minute I decided not to take the lap top. I did contact the swapper BEFORE me several times and was hoping she would forward the information to you.

BUt at least the fridge was found and successfully handed off to the next swapper. :)

Hi Feistygirl916,

I love your screen name! Your dates are available in 2011. I will put you down for the whole time but I ask when you narrow down and select the dates you want and you don't stay the whole time that you let me know so if another diser would like to use they can.

To mark down as confirmed I need the name on the reservation, confirmation # , phone # while @ disney and email address.

thanks so much

I will take 12/1 thru 12/20 for 2011 if still available :thumbsup2

We want to go for two weeks sometime in that month so this gives a little wiggle room.

Thanks!

Hi swappers

Please make sure you are contacting each other. The person before AND after you. This is how the fridge gets lost people. No communication.

I am leaving in less than 8 hours and never heard back from MagicMomentsMom who was supposed to have it 10/3-10/8.

Luckily akl432 got the PM I sent this morning and got back to me very quickly. Otherwise I would've had no name to put on the fridge. :sad2: She also told me she tried to contact MMM with no response. While I understand people have lives - this REALLY irks me. How hard is it to contact a swap leader and cancel? :headache:

How RUDE! :laughing:

Anywho - I'll get off my soap box now and go to bed where I can try to get some sleep. So excited! :yay::yay::yay:

Got back late sat night and had to work yesterday. Or I would've posted sooner.

Got the fridge and everything was great. Although when I went to find it after check in they "didn't have it". But when my hubs (tattooed, 6'4", 280lbs, shaved head) went a few hours later they magically found it in under 5 minutes. :laughing: So keep on em!

I am a little late to the party, but thought I'd check to see if the fridge is available 11/30/10 - 12/8/10.

Thanks!

Hi swappers

Please make sure you are contacting each other. The person before AND after you. This is how the fridge gets lost people. No communication.

I am leaving in less than 8 hours and never heard back from MagicMomentsMom who was supposed to have it 10/3-10/8.

Luckily akl432 got the PM I sent this morning and got back to me very quickly. Otherwise I would've had no name to put on the fridge. :sad2: She also told me she tried to contact MMM with no response. While I understand people have lives - this REALLY irks me. How hard is it to contact a swap leader and cancel? :headache:

How RUDE! :laughing:

Anywho - I'll get off my soap box now and go to bed where I can try to get some sleep. So excited! :yay::yay::yay:

Communication is key! I understand if things don't work out and if some one at the last minute is not able to go just tell me .

Got back late sat night and had to work yesterday. Or I would've posted sooner.

Got the fridge and everything was great. Although when I went to find it after check in they "didn't have it". But when my hubs (tattooed, 6'4", 280lbs, shaved head) went a few hours later they magically found it in under 5 minutes. :laughing: So keep on em!

When I have had to call Pop luggage services I usually just ask for 'Not So Scary' fridge and I have never had a problem. But i'm sure your big husband helped then finding the fridge.

I am a little late to the party, but thought I'd check to see if the fridge is available 11/30/10 - 12/8/10.

I'm sorry but the fridge swap isn't available for dates. Keep watching the thread just in case though.
Thanks!

I sent you a message last night but I'm not sure it was sent correctly...I'm new here :) We will be at POP 9/23/2011-9/30/2011 and were wondering if we could reserve the fridge.

Thanks!

I sent you a message last night but I'm not sure it was sent correctly...I'm new here :) We will be at POP 9/23/2011-9/30/2011 and were wondering if we could reserve the fridge.

Thanks!

Hi,

I sent you a PM regarding swap availability! Have a great day!!:grouphug:

Hi there!

I just sent a PM but wanted to post here as well. We're planning a trip for Nov 26 to Dec 3, 2011 and would love to join the swap. This is our second trip to DW but first time staying on-site and we're so excited!! We're a family of 5 getting 2 rooms so the fridge will be a big help.

Thanks!

Nile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter