*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

Just sent Deann a private message regarding collecting the fridge - I can't believe how close its getting!!:cool1:

:yay:
I have PM'd you, but thought I would post real quick also. We will be there the 26 thru 30 & would LOVE to be included in the swap, even if it means giving up the fridge on the 29th *which works out well because we will be running to EP then taking off mid day on the 30th!

:welcome: eeyoreluvr77 to the swap

I just sent pms to both of you. Wow, our trips our so soon! :cool1::banana:

Just sent Deann a private message regarding collecting the fridge - I can't believe how close its getting!!:cool1:

That's funny.. I just sent Deann one about getting the fridge to him/her!

BTW I'm a "her". :)

Great minds think alike!!!

Nothing makes a swap organizer more happy than communication between her fellow swappers:dance3::yay::cool1::lmao:

I'm super excited about being a part of the swap. My first time at this :) Thanks you all so much for starting this and keeping it going. It is incredibly generous of you to offer something that benefits so many others!

I was reading another fridge swap thread and someone suggested:

My other idea was to bungee cord the fridge (in box) to one of those folding luggage carts. That way it can be just wheeled around instead of having to hunt down a baggage cart or wait for a bellman, you could just bring it the them or the next swapper. That might make for easier identification if lost (ie. look for one with a cart straped to it) If anyone thinks that would work and has an extra one or finds one at a garage sale maybe they can pick it up for the group. I will be on the look out myself.

I have an extra small folding luggage cart that I haven't used in years that I could bring along with bungee cords when I'm there at the end of January to pack the fridge on if you folks think it would be useful? Might make it easier to move the fridge around?

I'm very new to all this so not sure if there is any reason this wouldn't be a good idea though.

LMK :)

the bungee cord to folding luggage cart might make it easy for transport. I don't see a problem as long as it would support the weight of the box with 2.7 cubic foot fridge.
I'm super excited aboutbeing a part of the swap. My first time at this :) Thanks you all so much for starting this and keeping it going. It is incredibly generous of you to offer something that benefits so many others!

I was reading another fridge swap thread and someone suggested:

I have an extra small folding luggage cart that I haven't used in years that I could bring along with bungee cords when I'm there at the end of January to pack the fridge on if you folks think it would be useful? Might make it easier to move the fridge around?

I'm very new to all this so not sure if there is any reason this wouldn't be a good idea though.

LMK :)

OK - I'll bring it and see how it goes. If it's not strong enough, I'll just bring it home with me. I'll bring a pack of bungee cords too.

Can someone remind me if there is a toaster with the fridge please. Just trying to make breakfast plans . . .!!!:goodvibes

I found out this morning via PM that the fridge is lost. I'm trying to get in touch with the last swapper that I know had it.I'm going to start giving my cell phone # to every swapper and I would like a text or email to accountingbabe_08@yahoo.com to let me know the fridge is where it should be. A picture of the fridge is in post # 1

I will check luggage and show them the photos. Hopefully we find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter