*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

Hi, I just sent a PM requesting 3/12/11-3/18/11. Please let me know if those dates are still available. Thanks so much for starting the swap and keeping it going!!

-Kristi

:welcome: croconile to our little swap family
Hi there!

I just sent a PM but wanted to post here as well. We're planning a trip for Nov 26 to Dec 3, 2011 and would love to join the swap. This is our second trip to DW but first time staying on-site and we're so excited!! We're a family of 5 getting 2 rooms so the fridge will be a big help.

Thanks!

Nile

I'd love to get in on the swap (we're at WDW from 12/3 - 12/13) however, I'm a little concerned - I've gone through the entire swap list from the budget board, and I'm seeing several people signed up for 2 and 3 different fridge swaps for the same dates.

For example - UkieMouse is signed up for this swap (swap 17 on the list) on 11/29 - 12/7, for GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Maker Swap (swap 6 on the list), and for Krystal's FREE Pop Swap (swap 3 on the list) for the same dates. I realize that sometimes people need 2 fridges if they have 2 rooms, but is it really fair for them to take up 3 different swaps?

I realize that I didn't buy the fridges, but it seems a bit unfair that more people aren't able to get in on the swaps because one person/family is on 3 different lists, possibly because they just want to make sure they get one.

Even if we aren't able to participate in a swap while we're at Pop, if me saying something allows others to be able to get in on the swaps, then something good has occured.

Thanks.

Hi! Sorry your dates are not available

I'd love to get in on the swap (we're at WDW from 12/3 - 12/13) however, I'm a little concerned - I've gone through the entire swap list from the budget board, and I'm seeing several people signed up for 2 and 3 different fridge swaps for the same dates.

For example - UkieMouse is signed up for this swap (swap 17 on the list) on 11/29 - 12/7, for GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Maker Swap (swap 6 on the list), and for Krystal's FREE Pop Swap (swap 3 on the list) for the same dates. I realize that sometimes people need 2 fridges if they have 2 rooms, but is it really fair for them to take up 3 different swaps?

I realize that I didn't buy the fridges, but it seems a bit unfair that more people aren't able to get in on the swaps because one person/family is on 3 different lists, possibly because they just want to make sure they get one.

Even if we aren't able to participate in a swap while we're at Pop, if me saying something allows others to be able to get in on the swaps, then something good has occured.

Thanks.

Just got back today, got the fridge from luggage services no problem (thanks Akl432) and handed it off in person to Tigger's Friend.

Had a great time and the fridge was very handy for all those drinks and desserts you get on the dining plan. Thanks accountingbabe!

Karen

Glad your back and you welcome for the fridge it has been my sincere pleasure running this swap.
Just got back today, got the fridge from luggage services no problem (thanks Akl432) and handed it off in person to Tigger's Friend.

Had a great time and the fridge was very handy for all those drinks and desserts you get on the dining plan. Thanks accountingbabe!

Karen

Thank you Tigger's Friend for purchasing and donating a new coffee pot the the fridge swap:goodvibes:cool1::banana:pixiedust:.

I didn't know the coffee pot was not inside the fridge until Tigger's Friend sent me a text . Thanks so much!!!!

Hello, we have had some good luck in the financial area and are extending our trip. Our new dates are 5/1-5/10! :cool1:

thank you so much! :goodvibes

Terri

I have a last minute cancellation and have 11/20-11/29 (Thanksgiving week) available!!!

Have a great day !!!

edited to add: Dates are taken however I still have availability from 11/26-11/29 if anyone is interested

I'll be staying at pop from nov. 30-dec.7 Is there still a fridge available for these dates or part of the dates?? that would be wonderful!!

Lisa

edit: I thought it said available date of 11/30 but I re-read it and it says 12/30, sorry!

Thanks.

I've noticed the same thing and was wondering if I should say something or not, so thanks for beating me to it!!

Yeah we did not get the coffee pot either, I thought I read where it was missing, guess I was wrong. My daughter was bummed about no coffee but at least we had the refillable mugs.

Hi there Jessicar82!

I will be the one handing you the fridge! Nice to meet you! And I can't wait for September! It will be one long wait, LOL! ;)

Marina in Argentina

We will be at Pop November 29 - December 6 2010. Please keep me in mind if your current swapper backs out! I know I'm coming in at the last minute but it would be so appreciated! Thanks!

We will be at Pop November 29 - December 6 2010. Please keep me in mind if your current swapper backs out! I know I'm coming in at the last minute but it would be so appreciated! Thanks!

Keep checking the thread!!! Hope you have a magical vacation

:yay:
I have PM'd you, but thought I would post real quick also. We will be there the 26 thru 30 & would LOVE to be included in the swap, even if it means giving up the fridge on the 29th *which works out well because we will be running to EP then taking off mid day on the 30th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter