*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

I was wanting to see if I can get on the backup list, if there is one? I would need the fridge 10/16-10/23. I see that it not available pending someone else's info, but I thought I would get on a backup list if something didn't work out with the original poster. Thanks!

I need all swappers past August 15th to check in via PM please. I just want to make sure everyone is still participating.

Hello

We have just booked our first Christmas trip! So excited!:cool1: Its from 22 December to 30th December. If the fridge is still available from 23rd December to 30th then I would love to take it please!

:welcome: Pooh's-Honey-Pot to the swap!!!

Side note : December 30 - January 5, 2011 is available
Hello

We have just booked our first Christmas trip! So excited!:cool1: Its from 22 December to 30th December. If the fridge is still available from 23rd December to 30th then I would love to take it please!

Just stopping by to say Hi to all my Not So Scary Pop friends!

I'm excited to be checking out the Halloween party this year!

I sent a PM but just thought I'd say HI and let everyone know I am looking for Feb 9 to 16. It is our first on-site stay, just booked today with the 25% discount. :woohoo: Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter