no CP, no Wishes, no Pirate & Pals....ARGH

The wait for P&P seemed to take forever,........but from the sounds of things we may not have to wait too much longer for BOG adrs.

Let the games begin !!!! Good luck - I know my fingers are crossed !!!!

We aren't planning on BOG but I know others here are. Good luck! I'll be on the Wishes hunt probably in October though.

Did everyone get the P and P they wanted? I was able to book for 12/17 (two people) the day reservations opened, but I'm thinking of canceling it...

Awww why :(

We did, we will be there starting the 15th but booked for Christmas Eve. You have until 24 or maybe it is 48 hrs before to cancel...I forget which this one is, but I'd hold on as long as possible if I were you ;)

I will be there Dec. 23-30 and we happened to book two candle light processions on Dec. 25th. If you are going to Epcot on 12/25, send me a PM so I have your info, and if I have luck booking a "normal" reservation for either LaCellier or Garden Grille, I am going to be dropping one of these that are booked as a CP. I could PM you before I drop it so that you could try to pick it up. There are 10 in our party, so it might actually open a couple spots??? Not sure how that works, really.

Right now, for December 25 we have La Cellier for lunch at 11:55 with CP at 5pm AND The Garden Grille for dinner at 5:40pm with CP at 8:15.

If I can't book a "normal" lunch or dinner for one of these, we may just keep them both, but I would be willing to hand off my CP tickets if that is allowed.

Awww why :(

We did, we will be there starting the 15th but booked for Christmas Eve. You have until 24 or maybe it is 48 hrs before to cancel...I forget which this one is, but I'd hold on as long as possible if I were you ;)

We just have a *lot* planned for the trip, and I'm worried we might be overextending ourselves. Plus, for two young adults with no kids, I'm not sure if this will be up our alley or not...or if it is worth the $115.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter