no CP, no Wishes, no Pirate & Pals....ARGH

This seems to be more of a "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" kind of thing. I wish the upper management (or whoever) would get on the ball and make sure that ALL the CM's have the correct up-to-date information :mad:

This seems to be more of a "left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing" kind of thing. I wish the upper management (or whoever) would get on the ball and make sure that ALL the CM's have the correct up-to-date information :mad:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

man we are just too realistic to have upper management/exec positions huh! I had been in management once before and said no more, I think I have too much common sense!

Nana tried for me this morning as I was on my way to work...not released yet. COME ON PEOPLE!

I just called and was told they could not be booked yet.

I did ask what the hold up was and was told they haven't been informed of anything. I did joke with the CM was it because they are working out a price increase!

I think I have probably spoken to most CM's now!

Claire :)

We just got back back from a week in DC and I was really hoping I would read that P&P Cruise could be booked. Bummer! From what I am reading, the details are just as confusing as before we left for holiday.

On the bright side, I did just get our flights booked on a seat sale! So now I am just waiting for P&P to open so I can book that, .........and Be Our Guest of course !!!

Nope, still can't book.

I did get to speak to a different CM today though that I'm sure I haven't spoken to before! He was saying that they are getting a little frustrated about not being able to book the cruises for people!
And thinking about it, people wanting cruises in Jan are probably calling now too!

Claire :)

Same answer! Never even thought about those January people now too!

No again this morning. I did get a new CM that I didn't recognize today. She said they have no clue why the dates are in the system but not able to be booked. I told her that it is frustrating that Disney cannot provide a date that the reservations for December start. She apologized, and said she would pass it along to her supervisor.

Oh well!

Still nothing today.

I commented how now that it has been so long that they must be getting the January people phoning as well and she said "oh I have been booking January no problem...just not December."
:(

I just went on the Disney World site and used their 'contact us' link to ask them to Please sort out this problem.

What? January is available. This is really annoying!!!

We got same answer. I got grumpy Thor who just says "no not available" without even looking and basically sounds like he hates his job. Theni handed the phone to my mom who is here and at least the lady she spoke to would answer her questions!

I just sent a comment off to contact us as well. I'm going to call DVC when they open up as well!

Ugh. I have gone from no cruise to cruise to no cruise and now I thinking want it again. Once I tried when they first should have opened and the rep said they were determining if all the cruises would be rented by a big group that was coming in..i dismissed it at the time, but wonder if that could be true. Who knows!!

Lol. (Edited my morning mania)

Parade?

I don't think it could be a group, one booked for the entire month of December everyday? Doesn't seem possible. Besides why would they not e booked by now then.

I didn't think so either which is why I dismissed it. Does seem strange though to Block out some dates and release the dates after...must be waiting on something!!!

I just tried to book January as a test and the CM tried, but could not do it. So I would think the other CM was just blowing smoke.

MondaysChild said:
. Does seem strange though to Block out some dates and release the dates after...must be waiting on something!!!

.....CHRISTMAS BWAHAHAHA! They are waiting on Christmas ;)

Here is the email I got back from DVC (which is pretty much the same response I got when I called them, too :lmao:)
Thank you for contacting DISNEY VACATION CLUB®.

We appreciate your interest in the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage.
We apologize for any inconvenience. We spoke with the WALT DISNEY
WORLD® Recreation Office about your issue. They have informed us that
they have not opened the booking window for December. They do not know
when it will open. You are welcome to keep checking with them to see if
the booking window has opened. We appreciate your understanding.

Basically NO ONE has a clue...WHHHHHYYYY???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter