no CP, no Wishes, no Pirate & Pals....ARGH

pequele

Some people think they are cool because they can h
seriously...my 180+10 day is here but now I'm still stressed about getting the other 3 things lined up because dates aren't released yet :lmao:

Anyone else want to share in my misery?:rotfl2:

I'll share with you :rotfl:

I'm waiting to be able to book piratge and pals too! I was told last week by a CM that they would be on Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon nights. I had hoped for Christmas day, but will probably either do DD's birthday - Christmas eve or the 22nd.

Claire :)

AHAHAHA gotta love the consistency! My CM said it looks like pirate & pals is set to sail every day in Dec it is just a matter of releasing. Silly Disney!

AHAHAHA gotta love the consistency! My CM said it looks like pirate & pals is set to sail every day in Dec it is just a matter of releasing. Silly Disney!

:confused::confused3 gotta love the CM's!!

Maybe I'll phone again tommorrow just to see if I can get another (different!) answer :lmao:

I just wanted to let you guys know that on June 20, 2012 at 12pm, I was able to make "regular" Epcot Dining Reservations at Le Cellier Restaurant and Coral Reef Restaurant and The Garden Grill Restaurant and Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Restaurant.

Just in case you wanted to make any regular reservations at these restaurants.

Good luck. Ray

I am waiting for Pirates and Pals too, was told yesterday (21st) to call back in a week. The Fantasmic packages were also late in being released

Add me to the wait list for Pirates and Pals for December as well. I have been calling about once a week. Just called now actually and still no dates released. I was also told Thurs, Fri, Sun and Monday. The first CM I spoke with told me the boat does not sail on the same night as a MVMCP but then another CM told me yes it does and she had done it!

I'll share in your misery. My 180 days started on May 28th..... LOL

BWAHAHA! I decided to call and check on P&P....nope nothing still...then she of course asked if there was anything else she could help me with. I said know, I'm waiting on CP (she confirmed Tuesday) and then I said, "also waiting on the Tomorrowland DIRT party":lmao: she started cracking up and said, "no, what they serve is better than dirt!" I dunno, my 3 yo may just RATHER go to a dirt party....:rotfl:

Right there with you. Hoping that when I call on June 26th (the day CP's are supposed to come out) I can do the Pirates n Pals booking at the same time. Wouldn't that be convenient?

I guess I will just have to keep stalking for Wishes.

I phoned again today to ask about P and P cruises, and was told to call back in 3 days!!
So, does that mean call after the 26th when everyone else will be on the phone making CP reservations or do you think that the 27th might actually be a realistic release date?! :rotfl:

So, I'll call on 27th, unless any of you post earlier to say you have managed to book!!

Thanks for saving me the phone call. I was going to call today about the P&Ps cruise but I will hold off for a few days now.

Wondering if any of us will be on the cruise at the same time? We are in WDW Dec 10-17 and aiming for whatever day I can get really.

we are there the 15-27....not aiming for the 15th and I have been told a variety of things from the CMs from only offered certain nights and offered every night from end of Nov-1st of the year...so who knows what we are in for at this point.

Anyone know what time it usually starts if say Wishes is like at 10pm?

We are there 13th - 27th Dec. I will be going for either 22nd, 24th or 25th (if they run on those days!) I'm not expecting the 25th as its a Tuesday and I think most CM's have said that it won't run on a Tues, but who knows!!

I am going to aim for the Dec 14th or 16th cruise as that fits best with our itinerary but will shake things up a bit if offered another night only.

I see us waiting on pins and needles for these ressies to become available then having everything all nice and tidy and then WHAMMO we hear BOG is now taking ADRs and everything has to be juggled ! :lmao:

I see us waiting on pins and needles for these ressies to become available then having everything all nice and tidy and then WHAMMO we hear BOG is now taking ADRs and everything has to be juggled ! :lmao:

So true!!:goodvibes

Haven't tried today. I think I will wait until 27th, unless I hear otherwise!

I tried tonite...no luck...WHY WHY WHY!!!! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter