no CP, no Wishes, no Pirate & Pals....ARGH

And here is the unhelpful response I got from the WDW site.
I am already calling the 407-WDW-PLAY number on a daily basis to no avail.
The CMs there have all given us different stories as to what the problem is.
So if they don't know whats wrong shouldn't someone be looking into this so that it can be fixed or the proper information shared?

Dear X,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

While we sincerely appreciate your interest, this electronic mail department does not have access to the Recreation System necessary to verify rates and availability. For all questions regarding recreation reservations, it will be necessary to contact the Walt Disney World Recreation Department directly at 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529) and an agent will be happy to assist you.

X, we wish you a magical day!

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if applicable on all correspondence.

Sincerely,

XYZ
WDW Online Communications

I just LOVE when any CS sends you a response that has nothing to do with your initial inquiry...just like an insurance appeal I just made....denied because they "paid it as according to the tier that the institution fell into"....um yeh but that wasn't what I was disputing! I'd have drawn them a picture today while I was inquiring about their random response but I was on the phone and she'd not be able to see the picture of me putting a noose around her neck very well! :rotfl:

Just keep waiting, ... waiting ... , waiting, ...

Maybe they are organizing something new and exciting for December ??

They are up!!!!
They were released last night.

I am all booked!!!!
I can sleep until a normal time tomorrow!

Well, at least until I have to start stalking 'Be Our Guest'...Ha!

They are available for booking every night except Wednesdays.

YAY!!!!! Just booked it for Friday 12/14!! So excited b/c we are starting our day at the Pirates League and now ending with the P&P cruise with Christmas Party fireworks! :yay:

:yay: We are booked for Saturday Dec 15th. Would have rather it be a MVMCP night but this fit best in our itinerary.

Very happy to check that one of the list.

Can we now start a Be Our Guest stalking thread? lolololol

YAY!!!!! Just booked it for Friday 12/14!! So excited b/c we are starting our day at the Pirates League and now ending with the P&P cruise with Christmas Party fireworks! :yay:

I just saw your post on the December 2012 Roll Call thread and replied. You can disregard it. I didn't know you were also on this thread, lol.

Yup we got Christmas eve

Finally!!!

I've been away for a couple of days to the seaside and thought I would just try!!

And I got Christmas eve too - and thats DD's 4th birthday :yay:

See you there!!

P.s the CM told me 1st September for BOG ADR's!! ;)

Claire :)

Disneymadhouse said:
Finally!!!

I've been away for a couple of days to the seaside and thought I would just try!!

And I got Christmas eve too - and thats DD's 4th birthday :yay:

See you there!!

P.s the CM told me 1st September for BOG ADR's!! ;)

Sweet!!! See ya there. Woohoo!!

I thought BOG was announced to be opening Aug 29. Don't quote me as we aren't waiting for ADRs for it but I thought that te announcement was for end of Aug. check the info so you aren't late.

Sweet!!! See ya there. Woohoo!!

I thought BOG was announced to be opening Aug 29. Don't quote me as we aren't waiting for ADRs for it but I thought that te announcement was for end of Aug. check the info so you aren't late.

Thanks, I will be keeping a very close eye on the board anyway! I think the last date I had heard was Aug 4th, but who knows!

Look how we've been strung along for p and p booking dates!!

I will try to look back and see what I saw (it may and is likely posted under the restaurant threads). I just can't link right now since I'm on my phone.

Got my date, Tues 18th Dec, so we book into a pirates room at cbr for 1 night that day, have pirates league in the afternoon and then pirates cruise in the evening. So pleased and relieved :)

Got my date, Tues 18th Dec, so we book into a pirates room at cbr for 1 night that day, have pirates league in the afternoon and then pirates cruise in the evening. So pleased and relieved :)

you are gonna be pirated out! NAH that's NOT possible haha

Thanks, I will be keeping a very close eye on the board anyway! I think the last date I had heard was Aug 4th, but who knows!

Look how we've been strung along for p and p booking dates!!

Claire, I can't find it. But in looking at the ADR page one post mentions Aug 28 but that very well may be speculation. It said (if you aren't on that post, too) that someone mentioned a CM said the restaraunt's name is now appearing on their reservation system as a selection (like P&Ps ahaha), so MAYBE it will be soon....let's start hounding CS again about this one. Seems like just after we started peppering them with emails P&P came out! I'm not looking at going there this time though. It isn't a character event so I'm ok with waiting....

Claire, I can't find it. But in looking at the ADR page one post mentions Aug 28 but that very well may be speculation. It said (if you aren't on that post, too) that someone mentioned a CM said the restaraunt's name is now appearing on their reservation system as a selection (like P&Ps ahaha), so MAYBE it will be soon....let's start hounding CS again about this one. Seems like just after we started peppering them with emails P&P came out! I'm not looking at going there this time though. It isn't a character event so I'm ok with waiting....

Thanks Stephanie, yes I have posted in the waiting to make BOG ADR's thread, but hadn't checked it for a few days!
Its the last thing I want to book for so I hope it won't be too long, although I'm well practised now after waiting for P and P.
I did a survey on WDW website the other day and in the comments at the end I said that they needed to get their act together regarding p and p! Obviously demand from the masses worked on this occaision!

See you on 24th! I'll listen out for a Mummy calling out to an Oliver! My little girl is Lilly - Mae, so if you hear us say hi!!

It will be myself, Oliver (or Ollie) and Nana (my mom) there so you will probably hear both of us telling him to stop trying to play in the water :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter