• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nicki & Todd are at it again, F&W style, snacking & drinking oh my! LIVE Tonight!!

Mare, I can totally see your point of view and I would love to go alone...I think it would be so cool to take the kids so they can experience Xmas at WDW, I just saw them the other day and the little one was asking me when I was going to take her to Disney again so she can ride the big girl rides...:rotfl:

What DH forgets is that I have driven to WPB (about 3 hours away) and Orlando by myself a few times and I have been fine..I think he forgets that I am a big girl :lmao:

Well, I'd use a different word other than "big girl." :rotfl2:

:wave: Hi there! I just flew through your report and WOW! Love all of your details and we have very similar tastes in food and opinions! :laughing: Looking forward to your next report as well! :thumbsup2

Tracy

:wave: Hi there! I just flew through your report and WOW! Love all of your details and we have very similar tastes in food and opinions! :laughing: Looking forward to your next report as well! :thumbsup2

Tracy

Thanks Tracy, hopefully that will start in 10 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter