• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nicki & Todd are at it again, F&W style, snacking & drinking oh my! LIVE Tonight!!

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
Hi all! Welcome to the fall edition, the celebrate my b-day early edition, the F&W lets eat it all edition of the Nicki and Todd dining show!

For those of you that know us..WELCOME BACK!! For those who do not let me introduce us...We are a fun couple, ok, well WE think we are so ha ha! Just a couple of DINKS that love Disney and being together and relaxing, eating and drinking!

Jan24015-1.gif

Me - hitting the big 37 in 3 weeks and yeah, I am a bit freaked out but I dont look or act like it so I can deal. Will eat anything except sushi but I may try it one of these days...just not today :goodvibes. A bit of a Disney addict, ok alot of a Disney addict! Very confused as to why DH looks at me like this :eek: when I bring up the "D" word (dining not Disney). Love me some Starbucks and cannot bring myself to drink the swill they call coffee (NESCRAPE) that they have at WDW. Picture taker extrodinaire....if its edible I will snap a picture and post it on my report, even if I didnt eat it! :rotfl2:

DH - AKA "Mr. I'm Not Feeling It" (has a habit of changing our dining plans just minutes before our ressie time) younger by 6 months and will not let me forget it...I mean ever...been together for 19 years and he still reminds me I robbed the cradle. Will eat anything except swim in the sea fish (shellfish is ok) and will drink anything but prefers champagne and white wine and on occasion and icy cold beer. Winner of the clean plate club, polishes off his and then gets moving on mine. Thinks he can get us into any TS place even if they say they are booked (and he really can, I swear he has the magic dining touch). Knows not to touch a thing until the flash goes off and I tell him the pic is good or not :rotfl:

Things have changed a bit for us this year and instead of going Oct 22-Nov 1 we are going to do a short stay at the Dolphin Oct 1-5. DH is just so busy with work (thank goodness for that so I am not complaining) and he may not be able to take the time off at the end of the month. Being the lovey dovey he is and not wanting to see me pout he told me to book a long weekend for the F&W (we never ever miss a year) and if he can wing it maybe we can get away the end of the month too (but I am not counting those chickens....yet).

The rates for the BWI, BC and YC were insane, even with the 40% off code (and there were a lot of availability in all different rooms types) I decided to save a buck (to spend later ;) at the F&W) and go for the Dolphin, great rate at $109 a night. No mods or values with the 40% off code were available. Since this is a F&W trip and time is very limited we need to stay as close as possible to the action...and the drinking, less stumbling back to the room that way :lmao:

Thanks for reading!

Fultons in Downtown Disney Dinner
Goofys Candy Shop in Downtown Disney
BWI Bakery Breakfast, Le Cellier & Coral Reef menus
F&W Booths
F&W Booths and Germany Pavillion
F&W Booths
Flying Fish
BWI Bakery Desserts and more F&W Booths
MK CS breakfast and other treats
Cosmic Rays and Main Street Confectionary
Il Mulino
BWI Bakery Breakfast, F&W Booths
F&W Booths
Chefs de France Dinner
Fresh Breakfast Part 1
Fresh Breakfast Part 2
Writers Stop in HS
Sci Fi Lunch

[URL="http://http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33759714&postcount=19"]

[URL="http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33759714&postcount=19"]Testing

Please let me be #1 joining my favorite all time LIVE reporter of all things Disney-Food-Related! Hitting Submit-Reply as quickly as possible! :surfweb:

Nicki - I can't wait to read your reviews. Even if I won't be following them along live, but you know why that is, ;) and I'll enjoy them after I get back.

I'm in for this one! Usually I'm playing catch up with all of your dining reviews, but this time I'm making sure to catch this one live!

I'm doing my first dining reviews this year (one that's started for our trip in October---bluezoo, The Plaza, EOS, etc.) and one that will be for December with the Deluxe DDP and I'm hoping to take a note from your playbook. :thumbsup2

yay, another live report! :banana:we are arriving 22 oct! If you get the chance to get up to date menus for Coral Reef(L), Chefs(L/D), KONA,(L) ffish and Tutto (L/D) (incl children's menus) that would be fantastic! Thank you!:yay:

Nick - How often does FF change their menu? Will it likely be the same on 10/17, can you find out for me? I'm not really thrilled with the current menu.:flower3:

I'm looking forward to reading the reviews from the OLD HAG herself! :rotfl2:
(So says the OLD HAG turning 40 in a month and a half. Heheh.)

Bring it on! :)

I so enjoy your reports, but unfortunately I wouldn't be reading them until WE return from WDW! Woot!

Our park days do not match up (Sunday, MK, Monday, Epcot, etc), but I want to wish you a fantastic trip!

:cloud9: YES!!!! You are going back to have some WDW fun!! I cannot wait for your reviews! (maybe they will push me towards doing mine, :lmao:)

I'm in with a live report. I guess I'll be parked in front of the computer and won't get much work done. Turning 37 ehh? Been there, done that, a long time ago. Trust me the next 13 years are the best. Look at the bright side, what a blow out Disney party you can have when you turn 40. I know I had a great one. I have to laugh about the Sam Adams Octoberfest beer selling out. Here where I am, that's all you see in every store, case after case until after Thanksgiving. Living in MA has it's perks.

I am so glad I found this :woohoo:

I was thinking about you yesterday! DD had a Drs. appt (at the hospital) I pulled up to the valet (parking is horrible, so they have free valet parking) and the valet recognized me the minute I pulled up :laughing: MIL was at this hospital for 10 days in May and I came every day to visit. All I could think was I'd rather be pulling up to Boma :lmao:

Please let me be #1 joining my favorite all time LIVE reporter of all things Disney-Food-Related! Hitting Submit-Reply as quickly as possible! :surfweb:

Yay you are the first! Thanks so much for joining in!

Nicki - I can't wait to read your reviews. Even if I won't be following them along live, but you know why that is, ;) and I'll enjoy them after I get back.

And I cannot wait to read yours! See you Friday night in France!

I'm in for this one! Usually I'm playing catch up with all of your dining reviews, but this time I'm making sure to catch this one live!

I'm doing my first dining reviews this year (one that's started for our trip in October---bluezoo, The Plaza, EOS, etc.) and one that will be for December with the Deluxe DDP and I'm hoping to take a note from your playbook. :thumbsup2

Welcome! I cannot wait to read your reviews either and I hope you love Bluezoo! We are going Dec 14-17...might see you there?

Been waiting for this all day!!!!!!;)

I know you have ;) I dilly dallied long enough!

yay, another live report! :banana:we are arriving 22 oct! If you get the chance to get up to date menus for Coral Reef(L), Chefs(L/D), KONA,(L) ffish and Tutto (L/D) (incl children's menus) that would be fantastic! Thank you!:yay:

Oh man that was the day I was going to arrive! Bummer we cannot meet this year...I will do my best to get the pictures of the menus for you.

Count me in! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Welcome back! Good to "see" you!

Nick - How often does FF change their menu? Will it likely be the same on 10/17, can you find out for me? I'm not really thrilled with the current menu.:flower3:

I think it changes every few months...on Tinkerbelle_325 dining review thread Dis Yoda was kind enough to take a picture of the menu from Sunday...there is a new Shrimp Pasta dish that sounds great! I will take a new pic on Friday night too.

YEE HA!

I'm so in! Have a great time!

Thank you, we will!

Woo Hoo! I'm in, Nicki! 88 more days til our trip so I will have to live thru you!

88 days will fly by, dont worry :goodvibes

I can't wait!:banana:

Me either, just 2 more days to go!

I'm looking forward to reading the reviews from the OLD HAG herself! :rotfl2:
(So says the OLD HAG turning 40 in a month and a half. Heheh.)

Bring it on! :)

We are getting to the "strolling" stage in our WDW touring, no more dodging guests and zippind around parks...man the middle age years are not what I though they would be HAHAHAHAHA

Yea! Can't wait for the reviews to start.

Me either, last night I was dreaming that I forgot to post but then I remembered I am not in WDW yet!

I so enjoy your reports, but unfortunately I wouldn't be reading them until WE return from WDW! Woot!

Our park days do not match up (Sunday, MK, Monday, Epcot, etc), but I want to wish you a fantastic trip!

Oh thats a bummer but if our plans change, which they usually do, and you see us (I am the little one dragging around the bigger one) say HI!

:cloud9: YES!!!! You are going back to have some WDW fun!! I cannot wait for your reviews! (maybe they will push me towards doing mine, :lmao:)

Hey girlie! How are you? And where are your reviews...are you hiding them from us or what?? Cannot wait to see what Austria has in store for us this year...Todd is already wanting the brisket but alas, it is not on the menu this year.

I'm in with a live report. I guess I'll be parked in front of the computer and won't get much work done. Turning 37 ehh? Been there, done that, a long time ago. Trust me the next 13 years are the best. Look at the bright side, what a blow out Disney party you can have when you turn 40. I know I had a great one. I have to laugh about the Sam Adams Octoberfest beer selling out. Here where I am, that's all you see in every store, case after case until after Thanksgiving. Living in MA has it's perks.

I was just up in Boston last week and I was thrilled to see it on the menu at a few restaurants we visited...it was awesome! A 40th B-day party at WDW sounds great, that is how I spent my 30th...DH is wanting to renew our vows at WDW for our 20th but I was checking out the prices and OUCH!

I am so glad I found this :woohoo:

I was thinking about you yesterday! DD had a Drs. appt (at the hospital) I pulled up to the valet (parking is horrible, so they have free valet parking) and the valet recognized me the minute I pulled up :laughing: MIL was at this hospital for 10 days in May and I came every day to visit. All I could think was I'd rather be pulling up to Boma :lmao:

I am so glad you found me too! How are the kids and you guys doing?? Hope everyone is well. I was really hoping to do Boma this trip but I dont want to be running all around either...so since I cannot get into Cape May I thought we would go for Fresh since it is right in the hotel and then we can skip over (who and I kidding? Ride the boat over!) to Epcot. I am really missing Boma though, the last few trips we have not been able to get over there.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter