News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those tower studios are EXPENSIVE! I can get a standard BWV studio that sleeps 5 for as little as 10 points. 15 for a 2 person room is crazy town!
BWV standard over a Christmas weekend is 29 points though - so we can't really tell how expensive the tower studios are off of that.

If they're on par with the low end studios, I might try to grab one for a weekend trip with my husband to try it out. I don't see anyone staying in it for a long trip, though.

Indeed. I saw his review as thoughtful and honest. Kind of refreshing for bloggers that are being handed comps to do reviews.
I don’t believe he was comped for this review. He’s never really comped for anything. Not sure if the Dis was comped for this one either. It wasn’t a full media tour there were regular guests on it.

I don’t believe he was comped for this review.
I think this is something that bloggers should disclose at the start of any review. Others were comped -- even with guests. Example were the cruises that the Trackers and the DIS did last month (to be clear, those videos DID disclose during the videos).

Regardless, I saw Tom's review as being an honest assessment of the tour.

I think this is something that bloggers should disclose at the start of any review. Others were comped -- even with guests. Example were the cruises that the Trackers and the DIS did last month.
The DIS always discloses when Disney pays for what they are doing and because of that they normally don’t do a full review of the event just an overview. Other sites don’t always disclose that.

Might as well be honest:

Emma Thompson on why she can decide who to work with and for:

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/emma-thompson-net-worth/
Thompson is a big name actress these days and yes worth a lot and could’ve been worth even more had she done this movie and it was a success.

I was honestly surprised Lasseter got a job so quickly. I thought he would lay low a bit to maybe try and make people forget or whatever. John is a creative genius but outside of that there are a lot of questions still and as noted by Thompson people are uneasy to work with him as they should be.

I don’t believe he was comped for this review. He’s never really comped for anything. Not sure if the Dis was comped for this one either. It wasn’t a full media tour there were regular guests on it.

pretty sure the fact the DIS put out a review means they weren't comped or even got a discount or anything as it is their policy to not do full reviews if they don't pay open market pricing

I think it was just this was the first day the tour was fully available (I believe the prior day was open to Golden Oaks and Club 33 only) so that is why a number of bloggers were on the tour - 'cause if you ain't first then you last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter