News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would be more actually.

I think they wanted a "couples" (and there are thousand staying at WDW) entry point under POLY/VGF and the same as WLV/BLT/BCV etc.

6 minutes to IG is enticing IMO..
And that's why we never joined DVC. There's only two of us and we don't spend a lot of time in the room.

Last edited:
This seems like an obvious thing.

I don't think they should allow critics to post reviews or comments prior to a movie's release either.

Red Letter Media's Half in the Bag Episode 130 (specifically 9:00 - 12:10) points out an interesting occurrence. I also noticed this when it happened and thought it was a clever tactic (if WB actually did it).

Just a heads up that Red Letter Media's language/content is not kid friendly.

LOL that theory ALWAYS drives me crazy (that Tarzan is the child of Anna/Elsa's parents). It's not even a reach, the treehouse has a photo of tarzan as a baby in the arms of his parents .

For more fun of this ilk, read up on Philip Jose Farmer's writings about the Wold Newton family, which specifically includes Tarzan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter