• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure the fact the DIS put out a review means they weren't comped or even got a discount or anything as it is their policy to not do full reviews if they don't pay open market pricing

And this is why I put more credibility into the teams continual transparency. They freely admit if they were indeed comped, they will only report on the attraction/events, but steer clear of making it a full-blown review which jeopardizes objectivity. To me, that must be incredibly difficult as you can be thoroughly enjoying the experience, but have to temper your feelings for the viewers.

BWV standard over a Christmas weekend is 29 points though - so we can't really tell how expensive the tower studios are off of that.

If they're on par with the low end studios, I might try to grab one for a weekend trip with my husband to try it out. I don't see anyone staying in it for a long trip, though.
Plus if BWV were opened in the last few years, it would be on par with GFV and Polynesian villas considering location and those fold down bunks. It's not great to compare a DVC resort that is much older with one opening under a different revenue style.

Those tower studios are EXPENSIVE! I can get a standard BWV studio that sleeps 5 for as little as 10 points. 15 for a 2 person room is crazy town!

I thought it would be more actually.

I think they wanted a "couples" (and there are thousand staying at WDW) entry point under POLY/VGF and the same as WLV/BLT/BCV etc.

6 minutes to IG is enticing IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter