New POP Fridge Swap, Anyone? UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

I'm new here and not sure how this works, but I would be interested in a fridge 8/12-8/17. What do I do next? :confused3

Hi there! Also a newbie here. Going for our first trip Dec 5 - 12, 2010 and would love to participate if the fridge is available. Can you please let me know if it is available and if so, what do we need to do?

Thank you!

Sorry, I couldn't find the schedule for the swap. I bet the time that I need might overlap with othes or be taken by others.
I am wondering if anytime between 8/15 to 8/21 is open. If not, I don't mind to take at least a few days.

Does anyone know where I can get a fridge Oct. 8-11? We will be there with our grandkids and it would make Mimi's life so much nicer to have one!;)

I'm pretty sure this swap is dead. The lasts posts about the fridge were a year ago and they said it was lost. The list hasn't been updated in a year. Good luck finding a fridge!

Hi Sorry I am confused...is this fridge swap still going on? IF so I am looking for a fridge for July 17-13 2011. Thanks alot!

Caroline

Hi, I'm new to this. I'm looking for a fridge swap @ POP Dec.10-17, 2011. Does anyone know of an opening or who should I contact to find one?

Hi, I'm new to this. I'm looking for a fridge swap @ POP Dec.10-17, 2011. Does anyone know of an opening or who should I contact to find one?

I am also looking to get involved with a swap. We will be there from Jan 08- Jan 13th 2011 at the POP.

Thanks for the help,:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter