New POP Fridge Swap, Anyone? UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

jltoll

Mouseketeer
JLTOLL IS NO LONGER MANAGING THIS THREAD. ALL INQUIRIES FROM NOVEMBER 06, 2007 ON SHOULD BE MADE TO COCONUTSUNSHINE.

AN UPDATED SWAP LIST IS LOCATED ON PAGE 18, POST 263 OF THIS THREAD.

THANK YOU!! :)

IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWAP....

...and have a * beside your name, please PM me ASAP with your name, e-mail address, cell phone number you'll be using at WDW.

HOW THE FRIDGE SWAP WORKS:

The first 10 people in the swap pay for the fridge (by dividing the cost, $7 per person, and paying via paypal or money order). As for getting the fridge to one another, you can either do a face-to-face swap, or leave the fridge at luggage service with the next person's name, room number, check-in date, phone number, etc. on the box.

This does involve trust and responsibility, so please consider yourself part of commitment and understand that others are counting on you to do your part.

Feb 6-14 ~ jltoll
Feb 22-27 ~ shellyfive (PD)
Feb 28-Mar 4 ~ samiandsky (PD)
Mar 5-9 ~ tampabrat22 (PD)
Mar 9-14 ~ RJS (PD)
Mar 14-21 ~ dpayne1969 (PD)
Mar 21-25 ~ mylightshines (PD)
Mar 30-Apr 3 ~ mama2ella (PD)
Apr 4-10 ~ scrappermcl
Apr 11-24 ~ sasmmb (PD)
Apr 24-29 ~ *MickeyFan* (PD)
Apr 29 - May 5 ~ mrsmom (PD)
May 8 - 12 ~ msmouse (PD)
May 12-19 ~ lakehead 92
MAY 20-23 AVAILABLE
May 23-29 ~ tlivgstn
Jun 1-10 ~ WDWCrazzyCunninghams
Jun 11-16 ~ buzzlightwait
Jun 16-19 ~ Miles Davies
Jun 23-Jul 1 ~ stacy2197
Jul 2-Jul 11 ~ KitKate
JUL 12-21 AVAILABLE
Jul 22-29 ~ gower525
Jul 29-31 ~ nsudisneyrep
AUG 1-6 AVAILABLE
Aug 7-14 ~ disneygal66
Aug 15-24 ~ LorLovesStitch
Aug 24-Sep 2 ~ In Luv With Disney
SEP 3-5 AVAILABLE
Sep 6-14 ~ LuvMyLittleBoy
Sep 15-22 ~ ceroarty
Sep 22-26 ~ blossombrd
Sep 27-Oct 5 ~ SeptBride
Oct 8-12 ~ gymbo4paige
Oct 12-18 ~ sarah
Oct 18-24 ~ firesongmd
OCT 24-28 ~ AVAILABLE
Oct 29-31 ~ Amps
Nov 1-6 ~ kendall
Nov 6-13 ~ Princess Kathy
Nov 16-24 ~ Jana
Nov 24-Dec 1 ~ klstiger
Dec 1-8 ~ ncmuir
Dec 8-14 ~ coconutsunshine
Dec 14-23 ~ spart02
DEC 23- JAN 4 AVAILABLE
Jan 4-10 '08 ~ downunder
Jan 10-14 '08 ~ katielovesmickey

I would definetly be interested in Sept. 15-22. Let me know. I realize it is far in advance but was in on the fridge swap last Sept and loved it.
Colleen

Could you explain to me how the fridge swap works, please. Does Disney just hang onto your fridge for you to pass onto the next set of people? How do we pay you to use it? If I am forgetting something please let me know. Thanks! :goodvibes jen

My understanding from the other swaps is this: The fridge is swapped either in person (if possible) or left at the front desk with the next person's name and info attached. I believe they will hold it for up to two weeks. As for paying for your portion, I haven't gotten any good feedback on how this has been done in the past, but I'd say since the fridge is $70-$80, the first 10 people on the list pay $7 or $8 to use. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

I would be interested from July 2nd through July 11th 2007 for the fridge swap. Thanks!!

KitKate

That sounds GREAT! Could you put me down for April 24-29. Thanks!! jen

My understanding from the other swaps is this: The fridge is swapped either in person (if possible) or left at the front desk with the next person's name and info attached. I believe they will hold it for up to two weeks. As for paying for your portion, I haven't gotten any good feedback on how this has been done in the past, but I'd say since the fridge is $70-$80, the first 10 people on the list pay $7 or $8 to use. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hello!
I'd love to be involved if you can make it last until January, 2008!!!
I'm going to run the Marathon, and I'd love to have a fridge for lots of water and Gatorade.
I participated in a Pop fridge swap a few weeks ago and it worked great. The only snag was that the front desk people know NOTHING about how to go about getting you united with your fridge!:confused3 You need to call Luggage Services--they know everything and will make it very simple for you. They delivered it to our room (we were gone--it didn't matter) and they picked it up after we checked out.
Let me know if you think this swap will make it to January. I'll be happy to send you a check.
Thanks!
Katie:)

We will be there from March 5-9 2007...would be interested too if these dates are available!

Jessica

I would love to participate. We will be there around October 18-24, 2007. Don't have dates finalized till my brother's wedding contract is signed.
Suzanne

Does this fridge have a freezer compartment at all?

KitKate

I would like to reserve the fridge for April 29th through May 5th. We are actually arriving April 26th, but I see that someone else has requested it until April 29th. We would be able to do an in-person swap at the conclusion of their stay.

Thanks for setting this up, I hope you can get some takers closer to your start date.

I'm a member at TGM, and they are also active in fridge swapping - you might want to open the swap up to members over there so you can fill in some of your February and March dates. If you're not a member and you would like me to post your info on their forum, let me know.

I'll be there for may 12-20, (but would be willing to give it up on may 19, if it needs to go to someone else.)
Just send me a message on what you will need from me to join.
i've been waiting for another one to start up.

thanks so much.

Yes, it does have a freezer compartment. Although it is small, it will freeze bottled water and such.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter