New POP Fridge Swap, Anyone? UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

By no means and I trying to take this thread over...but I'm going to piece together October people for us....

Clupaczyk (me) Oct 3-10
Poolrat (I need your resort info) Oct 16-21
bonzarella (hand to hand trade w/ Poolrat) Oct 21-27
mommahouse411 Oct 28-Nov 1

Everyone needs to PM the people before them to give them their name, resort res#, arrival date and cell #.

I did get mommahouse411's info before poolrat and bonzarella joined...but mommahouse...you'll need to get that info to bonzarella now.

PLEASE...whoever has had the fridge recently please post so we know the fridge is ok. We haven't heard ANYTHING since some sort of swapping fridge mistake occured and I'm worried things aren't going as they are suppose to.

Thanks, Carrie

I am all set with a hand to hand with bonzarella. Thanks for jumping in and helping out. Now I hope this fridge is OK.
Pat

I`m Back!!! A big thank you to Clupaczyk for taking over and helping out:goodvibes

I had my baby, a beautiful boy and mom and baby are doing okay, just trying to find our groove, we had an extended hospital stay but all is good now. I`m going to try to go through my PMs as soon as possible, the baby does not like me on the computer and fusses every time I come in here, so as soon as my husband is home I`ll try to answer the PMs!! Better go, fussing has commenced!!::rotfl:

Welcome back !!!!
Congrats on the new addition to the house. Glad you are getting settled and everything is OK.

Pat

I think we are all willing to take a back seat to your new bundle of joy. Congrats, babies are true miracles. God bless you and your baby.

congratulations coconut on your bundle of joy!!

Bonzella I pm'd you my info... I will just need the next person's info..I'll go see who it will be...ciao!

I got a frantic call from Clupaczyk and LS does NOT have a fridge.

From what I could gather on a poor phone connection, Myprincessisapirate did not get the fridge and since our fridge was swapped, Ukvermonter was giving it back to the person from which the fridge was originally supposed to go.

Pmed coconutsunshine already but I am not sure if we will see the fridge again.

All the rumors are that POP is trying to get rid of the swaps and I guess any issues or confusion will result in the fridge being lost.

If anyone can help
Ukvermonter, Myprincessisapirate,coconutsunshine please let the thread know.

I hope this is not the end!

I got a frantic call from Clupaczyk and LS does NOT have a fridge.

From what I could gather on a poor phone connection, Myprincessisapirate did not get the fridge and since our fridge was swapped, Ukvermonter was giving it back to the person from which the fridge was originally supposed to go.

Pmed coconutsunshine already but I am not sure if we will see the fridge again.

All the rumors are that POP is trying to get rid of the swaps and I guess any issues or confusion will result in the fridge being lost.

If anyone can help
Ukvermonter, Myprincessisapirate,coconutsunshine please let the thread know.

I hope this is not the end!

On 9-26-09 I called Myprincessisapirate to swap the fridge they said they had another fridge from another swap and I was told to take it to luggage services with the name Ashley Fitzpatrick on it, as far as I can see from the swap I had the fridge from I'm still not sure if they have the right fridge, I don't know who's swap Myprincessisapirate fridge belonged to, but if they knew for me to try and get the fridge I had back to the right swap, I assumed they would get the fridge they had on to the next person on our swap. You could try contacting Mickeefan from Hoppin' @ Pop FREE fridge/coffee pot/toaster - Under New Management! that is who is running the swap from who I had the fridge. Sorry could not help more.

Confirmed !!

Ashley Fitzpatrick is from the Hop @ pop fridge swap under new management ( run by Mickee fan). Apparently we got their fridge.
Not much consolation to the swappers signed up here.

Myprincessisapirate never got a fridge from this swap.

The only advice I have is for everyone to keep asking at Luggage services.
It may pop up again!

The hop on Pop swap did NOT have this swap's fridge. We may be out of luck.

Good Luck all
Pat

Hello coconut
i am new here--got this site on a search engine for room numbers of pop century. I just saw your refridgerator swap in pop century. I will be there 10/17 to 10/24 can i participate?. I see it is open
nancy

Hi Nightnanc,
Welcome to the Dis!!! I am pretty new here too. I believe this fridge is missing. I was supposed to have it from 10/16-10/21 and the person before me Clupacyzk called me to tell me it is missing.

I will double check when I get down there but I already have another fridge on another swap.
If I find this swaps fridge I will pick it up too and make sure it gets to the next in line.

I know you can't pm until you have 10 posts so get your posts up and if you want you can pm me your phone # and if it turns up I can let you know. We will be at pop at the same time.

I think the next person is scheduled to have it on 10/22.

Coconutsunshine moderates this swap but she has been real busy lately with a new baby and has not checked in for a quite a while. She may be checking on this as well but I have not heard from her.

Pat

Hey guys. I just got back today. I checked for our fridge on Sat Oct 3 and on Sun the 4th. I checked 4x w/ 4 different guys and they never found it. From the sounds of it, Myprincessisapirate never had the fridge from this swap. I don't know who the last one to have it was. Don't know if we'll ever figure that out. bummer. Sorry to all of you that were on the list for it.
Carrie

Hello swappers!

I coordinate a Pop Fridge Swap (#2) on the TourGuideMike forums. It seems that our fridge (and enclosed coffeepot, etc.) went missing in September and I'm trying to track it down. Meanwhile, Pop gave one of our swappers a fridge that doesn't belong to us. I have a feeling that they gave our fridge to another fridge swap group.

I have asked our swapper who is currently at Pop to take a picture of the fridge and box that she has in the hopes that we can find it's true owner. A picture of our fridge box is my avatar over there to the left. If anyone has seen the fridge, could you please, please contact me so that we can get our swap going again?

Thanks!

Karen

coconut, I am on another swap due to your fridge missing...is there anything I can do to look for it when I'm there? is it in a particular box etc?

Any updates on this missing fridge? I will be there on Nov 27 and cant take a look again. What does it look like?

Hey looking for a fridge from the 21st sept. 2010 until the 2nd October could anyone out their help me please:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter