New POP Fridge Swap, Anyone? UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

I will be there and could use a fridge!
I know I don't have enough posts to receive PM's

New in the swap dept but I will figure it out!
Pat

KKB, you need to PM me your cell number to do the swap on the evening of 9-11-09. If I don't hear from KKB and I can't get the fridge from LS the swap may end. Does anyone have a photo of the fridge so I could maybe use it to look for the fridge at luggage services when KKB does return it if they don't give me their cell number. I hope vandort has the fridge now but we can hope they did. brymolmon have you been able to contact KKB to exchange the fridge ? Update - I have the info from both families before and after me, thanks guys.

KKB, you need to PM me your cell number to do the swap on the evening of 9-11-09. If I don't hear from KKB and I can't get the fridge from LS the swap may end. Does anyone have a photo of the fridge so I could maybe use it to look for the fridge at luggage services when KKB does return it if they don't give me their cell number. I hope vandort has the fridge now but we can hope they did. brymolmon have you been able to contact KKB to exchange the fridge ? Update - I have the info from both families before and after me, thanks guys.

I see you updated that all is well. I, too, hope vandort has it safely right now. I have both vandort's and kkb's information and we're planning on doing face-to-face swaps for both. Hopefully that'll work out so no luggage services required. I'll update on frig status when I return.

I see you updated that all is well. I, too, hope vandort has it safely right now. I have both vandort's and kkb's information and we're planning on doing face-to-face swaps for both. Hopefully that'll work out so no luggage services required. I'll update on frig status when I return.
Thanks for letting us know I have contacted both families before and after us to do a face to face swap also so the chances to get the fridge will be good for all of us, have a great trip everyone.

coconut sunshine
I noticed you updated on 8-25. I am trying to get my posts up so I can PM you. I assure you I am going and will be at POP from 10-16 until 10-21 and would love to get in on this swap.

Pat

Hi,

I was wondering if you are taking dates for 2010, I was looking for 9/19-09/25/2010.

Thanks
Donna

We will be at the Pop Century from 11/30 - 12/10/09. Please let me know if this time becomes available. I will be contacting all Pop Swaps and will respond to ALL if I find one. Thank you Donna

I found one available through the 6th, but would love to find on available through the 10th. Thank you

Is this fridge still active? I have PM'd Coconut sunshine several times and have not received an answer. :confused3

Hi brymolmon, was you able to get the fridge from vandort, I hope so, and if you did was you able to get it to KKB, it's hard to believe we go in 4 days. :banana: :yay: :cool1:

Hope all is OK -

I was able to get confirmed on another swap so please disregard my request.

Thanks anyway

Disregard that statement - I need this fridge again- Thanks

Hi fellow swappers! I got back on Sunday - sorry forgot to update all of you.

I DID get the frig from vandort and had it during my whole stay and then KKB got it from me early Sunday morning (9/6).

Coconutsunshine called me halfway during my stay and left a message indicating that apparently we have the wrong physical frig (the one I had also had a coffee maker). So we DO HAVE A FRIG, just a different one than the one we're supposed to have - so not a huge deal, IMO.

I did try, using the info Coconutsunshine provided, to contact the person who has the actual frig from this swap in order to swap them back. But due to timing issues with checkout, I wasn't able to get a hold of her.

Last I heard Coconutsunshine was going to call KKB to give her the info of whomever on the other swap currently has our frig - and KKB was going to try to swap them back.

IN summary - I think everyone can rest easy - we DO HAVE A FRIG and it will eventually get swapped back for the other frig, but we'll still have a frig.

Thanks Coconutsunshine for staying on top of all of this and may the frig last forever!

:)brymolmom

Hi! I'll be getting our fridge in another 3 wks. I just hopped on this thread to check up on things and have seen that there's been some accidental switching going on. I'm going w/ another family in 3 wks and we each have a fridge. I'm wondering if our fridge has been switched w/ the "Free Hop on Pop" Fridge being run by JeMarie6. If that's the fridge we have...and they have ours....then I could fix this all in the beginning of Oct. If someone could just let me know if that is the fridge we have by mistake. If not, then I guess I'm of no help!! but if it is just let me know and I'll switch them back when we leave in 4 wks.

Please PM me if you are missing a fridge, as I think I may have had it last and my swap has their original fridge back.

Hi everyone,

Just checking in on our fridge...wondering if everything is ok.

I also noticed that the person listed as coming after me doesn't arrive for 18 days!! I leave on 10/10 and they arrive 10/28. Is this true? No one has filled in those empty dates? wow. I'm surprised.

I honestly don't know what happened with the frig mix up? I picked the packages up from the luggage services, and it had my name and ressie number on it.

Did this ever get resolved?

I can take from 10/16- 10/21. I have not had any luck getting coconutsunshine to pm me back. I know she is busy and I hope everything is Ok.
Pat

Hi Poolrat...I will have the fridge before you (10/3-10/10). You can PM me your info. I've already made contact w/ the next swapper, I'll PM you her info, she comes in on 10/28. I believe coconutsunshine had her baby and that's why she's not been on. I hope all is ok.

I also just PM'd UKVermonter.....she should've gotten back from Disney yesterday (9/26) and I asked if our fridge was ok. If/when I hear back I'll post it here.

Carrie

Hi, if doable I 'd like to join. We will be there 10/19-27th. I think there is another swapper for beginning of our dates. We could do hand off when they are finished.
Thanks

By no means and I trying to take this thread over...but I'm going to piece together October people for us....

Clupaczyk (me) Oct 3-10
Poolrat (I need your resort info) Oct 16-21
bonzarella (hand to hand trade w/ Poolrat) Oct 21-27
mommahouse411 Oct 28-Nov 1

Everyone needs to PM the people before them to give them their name, resort res#, arrival date and cell #.

I did get mommahouse411's info before poolrat and bonzarella joined...but mommahouse...you'll need to get that info to bonzarella now.

PLEASE...whoever has had the fridge recently please post so we know the fridge is ok. We haven't heard ANYTHING since some sort of swapping fridge mistake occured and I'm worried things aren't going as they are suppose to.

Thanks, Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter