New Moon Do You Prefer Fangs or Fur?

Exactly what i was thinking:thumbsup2. But it does seem like it's a bit....useless...in a way.:confused3. A lot of money, for nothing basically.
Lol, yeah I don't give a hoot for Emmett or anyone else if I am going to spend that much money. I WANT ROBERT :love:

I agree 100%. I can find better ways to satisfy my Twilight addiction :)
Yes by looking at this and pretending he is real :rotfl:
edward_cullen_twilight-12469.jpg

I lovelovelove the books and I'm gonna go see New Moon when it comes out but TBH I didn't really like Twilight the film.
So, I'm hoping New Moon will be better than Twilight but IDK.
It should be, since they got a new director.
But then I found out it's the same director who made The Golden Compass (from the book Northen Lights) and, IMO, absolutely ruined it.
But I'm still gonna go see it lol :-)

I lovelovelove the books and I'm gonna go see New Moon when it comes out but TBH I didn't really like Twilight the film.
So, I'm hoping New Moon will be better than Twilight but IDK.
It should be, since they got a new director.
But then I found out it's the same director who made The Golden Compass (from the book Northen Lights) and, IMO, absolutely ruined it.
But I'm still gonna go see it lol :-)

Yeah I'm with you! I was worried when they said who the new director was... I just hope he does a good job, and from the trailer I would say he did :-) It doesn't look like he drastically changed anything from Twilight which I love. He kept the sets the same and everything, so that is pretty wonderful! I wonder if the same wardrobe lady was working with them, because even that looks pretty similar.

fangs... fur...

go with flesh, they both have that!

Thoughts about the cast? Do you like the Volturi?

OMG yes!
Even if I don't like the series, I'm superpysched that Jamie Campbell Bower has a role in a biggish movie. I always said he looked like a vampire xD

I love him, even if he's so feminine he can look like Blake Lively :rotfl: He's also going to be in Harry Potter: DH, so :cheer2: Go Jamie!

He's playing Caius? I think.

OMG yes!
Even if I don't like the series, I'm superpysched that Jamie Campbell Bower has a role in a biggish movie. I always said he looked like a vampire xD

I love him, even if he's so feminine he can look like Blake Lively :rotfl: He's also going to be in Harry Potter: DH, so :cheer2: Go Jamie!

He's playing Caius? I think.

I totally agree with you about Jamie! I love him in Sweeney Todd! He has such a great voice!

HE'S GOING TO BE IN HARRY POTTER 7? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?!!!!!

Who is he playing?!!!!!

I totally agree with you about Jamie! I love him in Sweeney Todd! He has such a great voice!

HE'S GOING TO BE IN HARRY POTTER 7? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ?!!!!!

Who is he playing?!!!!!

It's rumored he's playing Grindelwald!
He was going to be a young Voldemort in HBP, but that fell through like a year ago xD

Wait, no, I just checked- it's no longer a rumor, he's actually gonna be Grindelwald!
Score!

Wait, no, I just checked- it's no longer a rumor, he's actually gonna be Grindelwald!
Score!
Holy SHNIKEYS!

That is so awesome! And I love your signature!

I have always been partial to being bit by Rosalie hale(Nicki Reed).;)

Haha, yes Twilight has created new fantasies in many. However odd they may be. :rotfl:(I wouldn't mind a little bite from any of from the Cullen Boys ;))

Haha I know! I'm so excited for him!

And thanks ;) I have a love obsession with the play/music/characters/story.

I like yours too- I quite love how emo Mr. Darcy is :love:

I do too! I love Hairspray, and I am going to see Oklahoma in two weeks :-)

Sweeney Todd was so much better on the big screen then on broadway imho. :-)

I know I love Mr. Darcy. He makes me smile. :-)

Apparently I am quite liking the backwards smile. :-)

I do too! I love Hairspray, and I am going to see Oklahoma in two weeks :-)

Sweeney Todd was so much better on the big screen then on broadway imho. :-)

I know I love Mr. Darcy. He makes me smile. :-)

Apparently I am quite liking the backwards smile. :-)

Eh. I love Tim Burton and his rendition was truly unique, and I loved it. I didn't know about Sweeney at all until the movie. Johnny Depp was the perfect Sweeney, even with a higher-pitched singing voice. Helena had a wonderful look for Mrs. Lovett and eerie singing. The original broadway was okay, definitely had better singers, but didn't harness the insanity.

The revival (which I saw on tour) has my all-over favorite Mrs. Lovett, Carrie Cimma, and it centers on the insanity. The madness and passion in each character is so prevalent. Plus, in the movie you can't tell that "A Little Priest" is a funny song, meant to make you laugh!

Burton= Darkness
Revival= Insanity
Original= Story/theatrics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter