New Moon Do You Prefer Fangs or Fur?

Hate the series, love the guys.
Therefore, I will be seeing this movie, for better or worse writing/acting/effects. xD

Team Robert Pattinson
Team Taylor Laughtner
Team (insert all the other Cullen guys)
Team Jamie Campbell Bower!
^Booya. FTW. :P

You really think he's that bad at acting?. I just think it was the way the film was directed. They get him to act hot and sexy - because that's what he is in the book - but it doesnt work for him as an actor. But i didn't think he was THAT bad.

For the movie i'm pretty torn between who i'd choose:confused3
The book - definitely Edward ;)

Yes, I think he sucks.
Every word out of his mouth is strained and awkward.
Though the girl playing Bella is just as horrible.

I hate Twilight, but I've read the books and used to be a fan.
Well, the new movie looks as I predicted it - full of bad acting from everyone involved, bad and probably made her books even worse in movie form.
But the graphics do look better, yay for larger budgets.
::yes::

I'm undecided when it comes to the book. There are times when I'm like "Bella Swan, you're the luckiest girl in the world to have a guy like Edward!", but then there are other times when I'm like "What are you thinking Bella? Jacob's so sweet and he's got SUCH a crush on you, and he'll ALWAYS be there for you (plus you know he won't try to kill you)...why aren't you with him?" So I'm pretty much on the fence:-)

`Kay, as far as the movie goes, I just watched the trailer. OH. MY GOD! I've never thought Taylor Launtner was really that hot but, wow :D
I'm officially gonna go see it...New Moon was my favorite out of all the books:-)

It's not really just the movie. I just got over the big 'fad' of it. It seems like the must thing to read and watch. To me, right now, it's just getting annoying with the whole vampires and werewolves thing.

It's not really just the movie. I just got over the big 'fad' of it. It seems like the must thing to read and watch. To me, right now, it's just getting annoying with the whole vampires and werewolves thing.

How long ago were you a fan?

I can totally understand how maybe the crazy "cultlike" fans may have drove some people away. I know for me I don't like the whole jump-on-the-bandwagon thing it has become because they "TWIHARDS" are giving the people who are true fans a bad rap.

Why did you use to be a fan and not ARE a fan? Did the movie ruin it for you?

Bahaha I hated it long before I saw the movie.
It was Breaking Dawn.
Once I read that, I kind of realized what poor literature Twilight was.
It helped me open my eyes.

Plus the fad and the fangirls don't help. They turn me way off it. There's no sole reason for it, but I must say, I can't say there's anything I like about it now. I can make a big list of reasons why Twilight epic fails.

(some) Twihards scare me.

So, I would say its part of the way they act that pushed me away from the series before I even read it. Don't get me wrong, my best friend is completely obsessive, but she doesn't care that I don't like it. I never did like it... the books were just kindof a quick read to see what the hype was about. (5 hrs for the first two, couldn't read the last two). And, TBH, I don't get the hype.

How long ago were you a fan?

I can totally understand how maybe the crazy "cultlike" fans may have drove some people away. I know for me I don't like the whole jump-on-the-bandwagon thing it has become because they "TWIHARDS" are giving the people who are true fans a bad rap.
Hmm, September of 2007, maybe? Right before tons of people started reading Twilight

It was Breaking Dawn.

Plus the fad and the fangirls don't help. They turn me way off it. There's no sole reason for it, but I must say, I can't say there's anything I like about it now. I can make a big list of reasons why Twilight epic fails.

Can't agree more. The series was pretty decent until that book!
It should have ended at Eclipse which a few modifications, like Bella becoming a vampy.

Oh, and I just kind of lost the feeling to it. You know when you read something, you just lose interest all of a sudden? It doesn't mean it's not a terrible series, I just lost interest. Everyone spoiled Breaking Dawn before I could even read it, so why bother? It was the same way with the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. It was a very interesting series but after awhile it just got boring and too complicated so I stopped reading.

i really cant wait to see this movie. i watched twilight the other night. i like the movie but not near as much as the book i hope this movie is better. judging my the trailer it looks better. again i cant wait im so excited

It was Breaking Dawn.

I didn't like Breaking Dawn either at first. I realized that was because I wanted Stephanie to keep writing another book :-) And that I didn't like the idea of Bella being pregnant at 18.

(some) Twihards scare me.

So, I would say its part of the way they act that pushed me away from the series before I even read it. Don't get me wrong, my best friend is completely obsessive, but she doesn't care that I don't like it. I never did like it... the books were just kindof a quick read to see what the hype was about. (5 hrs for the first two, couldn't read the last two). And, TBH, I don't get the hype.
Yeah, the hardcore "fans" are just ridiculous. My best friend is who got me into the books, before that I swore I wouldn't read them because of all of the other people who were reading it. But I succumbed, and I am really glad I did.

Can't agree more. The series was pretty decent until that book!
It should have ended at Eclipse which a few modifications, like Bella becoming a vampy.
I can see your point :-) But then we wouldn't have all the steamy scenes between Edward and Bella. :banana:
i really cant wait to see this movie. i watched twilight the other night. i like the movie but not near as much as the book i hope this movie is better. judging my the trailer it looks better. again i cant wait im so excited
I KNOW I AM SO EXCITED! I am so mad at all of the posters and videos teasing me!

The first two books didn't bug me terribly- but I never found them life-changing like mega-fans made it out to be. I couldn't get through the third. Meyer's writing doesn't impress me at all, and I hate, hate, hate Bella as a character. All I could focus on was Stephanie's poor use of language.

Edward didn't make me melt, he kinda creeped me out. Though he was hot- I don't like half the stuff he does. I'd be cool with a book of all Cullens though ;) Can I stress how much I hate Bella? xD

Oh, and before I started I knew the basics, who she ends up with, he's a vampire (well, Meyer's version of one), Jacob's a werewolf ( he's more of a shapeshifter). I even knew how BD went. So there was no suspense and I was rooting for Bella to jump off that cliff in New Moon :P

Hey there everyone..quick post to say.. ill post again later soon [:
Im definitely all for fur *points to sig*

[:

Team Edward <3
all the way!! :D

I hate jacob black with all my guts, if that even makes sense.
he can go die in a hole if he wants to [:

I HATE HATE HATE Jacob. He annoys the H-E-Double hockey sticks outta me.

I like Edward better.

Also, disneyworldluvr349, you sig is making me dizzy. XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter